Weight-Lifter Woman

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Weight-Lifter Woman

Post by MrMan »

Anatol wrote: I am in full disagreement. Females have no need to exercise except a light amount of walking and the daily house-hold chores. This is how it was for 4,000 years until the DEMENTED modern American male started to make females exercise. The second a female tries to start doing yoga or lifting weights or doing much exercise, she is AUTOMATICALLY thinking like a man. It's disgusting!!
Thousands of years ago, women didn't have electric washing machines and driers. A few generations back, they had to scrub clothes by hand. A few generations back in the US, they would have done a lot of arm type work. If you watch videos of tribes people, women go out and gather wood and do the gatherer part of the hunter-gatherer lifestyle. It's a lot more exercise than mopping the floor.

And 50 years ago in this country at least, most women weren't wearing Puritan or Amish bonnets.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Back to the original post, regular women who weight lift generally have the best frames. 99% of women do not produce the amount of testosterone it takes to build bulky looking bodies. A good diet with heavy leg and core exercises will give a girl an amazing frame. Even though I hate crossfit, check out some of the bodies on those girls. Now I'm not talking about the Crossfit games athletes, but just woman who have been doing it awhile. Powercleans, snatches (non pun intended), squats, deadlifts, etc do wonders for a female frame. A lot more so than cardio alone.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

hammanta wrote:Back to the original post, regular women who weight lift generally have the best frames. 99% of women do not produce the amount of testosterone it takes to build bulky looking bodies. A good diet with heavy leg and core exercises will give a girl an amazing frame. Even though I hate crossfit, check out some of the bodies on those girls. Now I'm not talking about the Crossfit games athletes, but just woman who have been doing it awhile. Powercleans, snatches (non pun intended), squats, deadlifts, etc do wonders for a female frame. A lot more so than cardio alone.
That's what surprised me. The girl looked so feminine. I hadn't noticed before, but she was wearing long sleeves. Maybe she always wears them. I don't know. But I wouldn't look at her and think she was a weightlifter, but a pretty girl with a slim build in the normal range.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

hammanta wrote:Back to the original post, regular women who weight lift generally have the best frames. 99% of women do not produce the amount of testosterone it takes to build bulky looking bodies. A good diet with heavy leg and core exercises will give a girl an amazing frame. Even though I hate crossfit, check out some of the bodies on those girls. Now I'm not talking about the Crossfit games athletes, but just woman who have been doing it awhile. Powercleans, snatches (non pun intended), squats, deadlifts, etc do wonders for a female frame. A lot more so than cardio alone.
Hello,

[~} This is why there can be no peace with the modern Western man ~ you people have such per*erted views on how females should be. You make females into men. But once again ~ you will blame feminism and not yourselves for doing this.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

S_Parc wrote: Nope, this is just your own psychosis. I'm actually in love with my GF.
Then you have to tell her to change her life, because homosexuality is a disorder.

And you will have to do the same yourself, because choosing a lesbian as a wife or GF indicates disorder as well.

S_Parc wrote: BTW, you didn't grow up with my father and my sister and thus, you have no idea what a true dysfunctional family is about.
Your father seems like someone who should have had a family turn out better than it had. What happened?

But regardless, every man has the ability and duty to search the truth. There is ultimately no excuse for any man not to do so.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Anatol wrote:
Hello,

[~} This is why there can be no peace with the modern Western man ~ you people have such per*erted views on how females should be. You make females into men. But once again ~ you will blame feminism and not yourselves for doing this.
What do you mean "you people?" :lol:
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

MrMan wrote:
That's what surprised me. The girl looked so feminine. I hadn't noticed before, but she was wearing long sleeves. Maybe she always wears them. I don't know. But I wouldn't look at her and think she was a weightlifter, but a pretty girl with a slim build in the normal range.
Now I'm not an advocate for MY woman to be doing it competitively. It might hurt my ego if she is stronger than me, or even close lol. Plus it does come off as less feminine. However, if she wants to go to the gym with me and improve her physique I'm not going to tell her to get on the treadmill. I will point her to the squat rack and other exercises that improve the glutes, quads, hamstrings, and hips. Cardio blasting is just going to turn her into a stick.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Gadfly wrote:
S_Parc wrote: Nope, this is just your own psychosis. I'm actually in love with my GF.
Then you have to tell her to change her life, because <> is a disorder.

And you will have to do the same yourself, because choosing a <> as a wife or GF indicates disorder as well.

S_Parc wrote: BTW, you didn't grow up with my father and my sister and thus, you have no idea what a true dysfunctional family is about.
Your father seems like someone who should have had a family turn out better than it had. What happened?

But regardless, every man has the ability and duty to search the truth. There is ultimately no excuse for any man not to do so.
I am in total agreement with member Gadfly! TRUTH is something that the modern Western man doesn't want to see or to seek ~ because he ALWAYS thinks he already has it. This is due to our faulty arrogance stemming from the Roman Empire {(which is the foundation of our culture)} that 'All earth is Roman earth'. Other civilisations are also arrogant but realise when they make a mistake. We don't.