Why China & Russia are freer than America & Taiwan

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Freedoms in China/Russia you don't get in America/Taiwan

Post by Adama »

China, the country where if a driver hits a pedestrian, they go back to make sure the person gets killed so that they don't have to pay a lifetime's worth of medical costs.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why China/Russia have more freedoms America/Taiwan

Post by Winston »

Update:

Yesterday in Taipei, after my hospital test at the sleep lab, when me and my parents were in a taxi, we saw a group of protestors with mainland China flags outside. They were advocating that Taiwan reunify with China. Our taxi driver then blurted out proudly, "You see how much more freedom Taiwan has than China? You could never demonstrate like that in China. But in Taiwan, you can demonstrate any political view you want!" After he said it a few more times, I couldn't take it so I began telling him all the ways that China has more freedom than America and Taiwan.

I cited how you can be real in China, and not always say "I'm doing great" when asked "How are you?" thus you have freedom from fakeness, and how Chinese women appreciate men who are real and honest, whereas Taiwanese women do not, so you have freedom to be honest. And I talked about the freedom to be yourself, and not having to be fake and politically correct, which is far more important than any political freedom to criticize your government. And I mentioned how you can talk about differences between races and genders in China whereas if you did that in America, you would be condemned and fired from your job.

And especially, the freedom to connect with others, make friends and get dates with women, which are all a lot more easy and natural in China. But not in Taiwan, as Taiwanese women are so closed and impossible to connect with, whereas I can at least connect with a fair share of Chinese women. Thus the social life and dating life is a lot better in China, since people are more real and easier to connect with and socialize with, but definitely not in Taiwan. No way. Hell no. So you have freedom to meet girls and date girls in China, but in Taiwan, the girls are the hardest to connect with in Asia and the most closed and cold and negative. In fact, Taiwanese women are so serious that they never even laugh or joke and have no sense of humor at all, so you can't make them laugh or charm them, unlike women in other countries.

I told him that the only freedom in Taiwan is freedom to criticize your own government and other such political freedoms, but in all other personal and social freedoms, China beats Taiwan hands down. Especially when it comes to the freedom to be yourself, be authentic and genuine, and connect with others, make friends and date women, etc. I even told him that in China, many hotels let you check out at 2pm whereas in Taiwan you gotta check out at 12pm, so China is more kind and generous about such things. Plus working hours are less in China as well, since English teachers can work less for the same salary in China, I am told, than in Taiwan where they have to work longer and harder for the same salary.

The driver said he had a wife from mainland China and half heartedly admitted that some of what I said was right. Then he went silent, and when I told him more, he didn't reply to me anymore. My mom told me that the driver had had enough of my bantering and that I should quit my lecturing for politeness sake. Then my dad said that the Chinese government ought to be paying me for all my pro China talk and publication on my website too. lol

The western media LIES of course, when it claims that China has no freedom and Taiwan and America does. They only talk about politics and economics, never about all the things I talk about, which are more important I think, than stupid politics and the economy. But in fact, the Western media lies about almost everything. I can easily give many examples throughout history from the past til present day.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Finally! My new masterpiece article is finished. You guys will LOVE it!

35 Freedoms in China that you dont get in America

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=33192

Let me know what you think. I added some quotes by ethan_sg in it and will continue to add more and revise it with more links and studies as well.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I read where you get a 70 year lease of the land your dwelling was sitting on and that told me all I need to know................ Is it true Mr. Commie?
Time to Hide!
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

I told him that the only freedom in Taiwan is freedom to criticize your own government and other such political freedoms, but in all other personal and social freedoms, China beats Taiwan hands down. Especially when it comes to the freedom to be yourself, be authentic and genuine, and connect with others, make friends and date women, etc. I even told him that in China, many hotels let you check out at 2pm whereas in Taiwan you gotta check out at 12pm, so China is more kind and generous about such things. Plus working hours are less in China as well, since English teachers can work less for the same salary in China, I am told, than in Taiwan where they have to work longer and harder for the same salary.
If I had been that Taiwanese taxi driver I would have said that I had a cousin driving a taxi in Beijing - and this cousin is way more stressed in the shitty traffic and polluted air. He also has to watch what he says to his passengers about politics - but he can run red lights!

China beats Taiwan hands down for YOU Winston...and for some other groups...but it's not a universal truth!
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why China & Russia have more freedoms than America & Taiwan

Post by Winston »

Here is Mr S' explanation for why i feel more comfortable in China than Taiwan. What do you think? Does it make sense?

Mr S:

BTW, you feel secure in China cause your ethnicity is Chinese so you have a natural belonging. If I was in Europe before it was taken over by other nationalities I'd feel more naturally connected to the place. I'm sure if i went to Eastern Europe I'd feel normal there. Multicultural countries don't work and just alienate people. I feel like an alien in PI nowadays, they're not as friendly as they used to be and many have attitude problems now. I can't wait to get out of this country for good, its a black hole, sucks the life out of you. I've probably aged more than I would have if I was living in a more normalized country. I grew a beard because I got sick of all the gays and transvestites hitting or trying to talk to me all the time, its annoying. Although now no one talks to me but it's ok cause I'm not looking to hook up with girls here anymore. It's like gays in this country push their luck trying to talk to older guys thinking they might find a sugar daddy or something. It's really annoying how many gays there are in this country now and its promoted as normal. That one reason why there are so many available women in this country cause either men are working overseas or they are gay/ladyboys. It's ridiculous!

Winston:

But then how come i feel totally insecure and out of place and disliked in my native taiwan?

Mr S:

Taiwan is not China and does not have the karmic energy of the original Chinese people. Technically its a colonized island and was taken from the original inhabitants. Although the majority living there are of Chinese ancestry the place itself may not be ideal place for Chinese karmic energy to manifest itself correctly. You just may be more sensitive to it since you don't follow cultural social trends and march to your own drum.