Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Amazing New Years Fireworks in Manila.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Amazing New Years Fireworks in Manila.

Postby starchild5 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:52 pm

Amazing New Years Fireworks in Manila....This is how to do it... :D :D

Manila’s Fireworks Won New Year’s Eve

http://www.newsweek.com/video-manilas-fireworks-won-new-years-eve-296224?piano_t=1

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKbTn_J7zoE[/youtube]
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Re: Amazing New Years Fireworks in Manila.

Postby starchild5 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:23 pm

Lots of catching upto do on Philippines...

This is a real gas station toilet. Seriously.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szihUm6NM_o[/youtube]

The toilet in Philippines has gone viral all over the world. When I was in Cebu. I also experienced the cleanest toilet ever.

Public toilet in Bohol, Philippines is nicer than your house

http://www.news.com.au/finance/executive-lounge/public-toilet-in-bohol-philippines-is-nicer-than-your-house/story-fng3e17m-1227171422387

We Want to Live in This Gas Station Toilet in the Philippines

https://www.yahoo.com/travel/watch-luxurious-gas-station-toilet-in-106620688267.html

We may have found the fanciest petrol station toilet in the world

http://www.breakingnews.ie/discover/we-may-have-found-the-fanciest-petrol-station-toilet-in-the-world-656348.html

This petrol station bathroom has to be seen to be believed

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newsvideo/viral-video/11317461/This-petrol-station-bathroom-has-to-be-seen-to-be-believed.html

-------------

Philippines is finally shining all over the world and soon lame stream tourists will flood the place...catch it in its full glory while you can..... :lol: :lol:
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby droid » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:56 pm

The fancy apartment you were renting there probably had an even better toilet than that lol.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby starchild5 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:08 am

droid wrote:The fancy apartment you were renting there probably had an even better toilet than that lol.

Yep...After being in Germany...I love Philippines even more :D :D :lol:
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:11 am

LOL I always thought someone from India would love the experience of a 1st world country so Im surprised you have such a negative view of Germany. Even I like america as far as living. But I dont want to sit in my house all day for the rest of my life either.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby starchild5 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:13 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:LOL I always thought someone from India would love the experience of a 1st world country so Im surprised you have such a negative view of Germany. Even I like america as far as living. But I dont want to sit in my house all day for the rest of my life either.

Yeah...People are brainwashed on both sides. When I was in Germany, folks were asking me, if we had hospitals in India and do we have to wait for Doctors Appointment when the guy who was asking had his father wait for Doctor's appointment for two months in Germany.

90% of Germany is middle class. Seriously, Barring few early years of my life...I lived in far better, bigger and beautiful houses in India than in Germany. Most of the homes in Germany are built pre-60's and they all have this Medieval look.

The biggest culprit is TV and Main Stream Media ....Forget, Philippines which is like 100 times better than Germany for the same cost. The media never show good parts of India. That is why you must visit Kerala and see the homes here and how we live. Kerala is the most Developed state in India and equal to many developed countries.

The west TV always show, people living in Poverty here..which is true...but many people are also living a far better life than many Europeans countries on 1/10th of the cost.

Be Warned *** : Most German homes do not have an Air con..Many Americans have written about that when they lived in germany during summer period and how they suffered through, also the German government switch off the heater at night from 12 AM to 4 AM, so if you awake...you have to be in Cold.

Electricity rates are almost as same as Philippines with a Shoe Box kinda homes.

-------------------------

Sure, there is Poverty is India, Philippines..We all know that BUT for guys like us, who know the score, are educated, we don't need to suffer through the corporate BS and 55% tax...In Germany, I paid 55% tax on my income..where in India, working as freelancer..I paid 0% tax.

I have visited Germany, France, Belgium and Netherlands and they are medieval...Not catching up with times...Even the internet is slower in Germany.

-------------------------

With that being said....Cost wise what you get in Philippines is much better than India...Philippines is much better than India on many levels. That's why I mostly compare my life in Germany with Philippines.

------------------------

This is Cost of Comparison.

This is what you get Paying 450 Euros in Germany Plus 3 months Deposit and 1.5 month commission to the agent. This is the kinda of place I was living in with two other people on the ground floor.

This is the kinda home I live in India and some of my neighbors homes

This is the place I was living in Philippines for 35,000 Pesos + 5000 (around 450 EUR) ..Internet and Utilities with one month deposit and NO agent commission

Yes, The place had a lap sized swimming pool and Gym for free use plus sauna and massage.

-----------------------

Berlin at Night

Manila at Night

For guys like us...Who are Non-main stream and know the corporate con of west, they call Economy...We can live in a far better life in a so called "third world country" than live like a slave in the west.

I still can't believe some of the Ignorant cave man like questions some Germans asked me about India. They are total brainwashed sheeple, they are made to believe Germany is the best country on earth.
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby Ghost » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:49 pm

It is astounding (in a bad way) how there are still people who would ask questions like, "Does X country have [blank]?" Even with the internet, some people will still do this.

I guess the main difference is that the although every country has everything, the difference is quality a lot of times. No sane person would choose to go to the hospital in a third tier Chinese city, for example, if they could choose a hospital in a Western country.

Well, I'm starting to miss Asia a whole lot. I'm getting back there. Things just take a while. Even though I got screwed over when I was there, I'm still starting to miss the feeling. I think if I could get an eventual setup going where I'm there for 2 weeks a year, that would be ideal. I don't see how anyone wants to live there, but it's a great place to visit.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:13 pm

Ghost wrote:It is astounding (in a bad way) how there are still people who would ask questions like, "Does X country have [blank]?" Even with the internet, some people will still do this.

I guess the main difference is that the although every country has everything, the difference is quality a lot of times. No sane person would choose to go to the hospital in a third tier Chinese city, for example, if they could choose a hospital in a Western country.

Well, I'm starting to miss Asia a whole lot. I'm getting back there. Things just take a while. Even though I got screwed over when I was there, I'm still starting to miss the feeling. I think if I could get an eventual setup going where I'm there for 2 weeks a year, that would be ideal. I don't see how anyone wants to live there, but it's a great place to visit.

America is way better to live than philippines. The only thing good about philippines is the women and even that is subpar most of the time. the only reason why people want to ive there is so they can be a sexpat OR cause they are afraid their wife will leave them soon so they stay or go back there with their wife.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby Ghost » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:16 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Ghost wrote:It is astounding (in a bad way) how there are still people who would ask questions like, "Does X country have [blank]?" Even with the internet, some people will still do this.

America is way better to live than philippines. The only thing good about philippines is the women and even that is subpar most of the time. the only reason why people want to ive there is so they can be a sexpat OR cause they are afraid their wife will leave them soon so they stay or go back there with their wife.

Yeah, pretty much. The only reason any man would want to live there is for women. There's no money to be made, no jobs for foreigners. When I was a few months ago, and trying to figure out a job I could get, my ex-girlfriend said I could work at a call center...and make about $300 a month!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:26 pm

Ghost wrote:

Yeah, pretty much. The only reason any man would want to live there is for women. There's no money to be made, no jobs for foreigners. When I was a few months ago, and trying to figure out a job I could get, my ex-girlfriend said I could work at a call center...and make about $300 a month!

Yes and that low pay is why there is less working sexpats in philippines I thought indonesia would be a good spot but i noticed a lot of foreigners compared to dateinasia for philippines and i can conclude its probably cause alot are working there as teacher or something and there is less indonesian women that rave over foreigners so i think philippines despite all the attention its probably easier to get a woman than anywhere else cause of the extreme poverty plus the womens fanaticism over the west. Even Mr. man worked in indonesia but not philippines.
call center jobs are usually less than 200 dollars LOL although if your an expat or have years of experience maybe you might get 300 at some better place or manila.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby Ghost » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:00 pm

I thought about spending a year in Indonesia. There are some teaching jobs there. Well, but really just in Jakarta. And mostly just EF schools...

But it would be up to $1000 USD a month instead of the $300 one might get in the Phils.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:39 pm

Ghost wrote:I thought about spending a year in Indonesia. There are some teaching jobs there. Well, but really just in Jakarta. And mostly just EF schools...

But it would be up to $1000 USD a month instead of the $300 one might get in the Phils.

Thats why i have no plans to look for a girlfriend in jakarta or indonesia. Im sure plenty of sexpat hippie english teachers there will be Will N dowding. That plus the muslim problem and language and visa issues indonesia is a nonstarter. If i go to indonesia it will only be for sightseeing. Id rather go to India first off though cause if im gonna go to a country besides I might as well go full deep into a cultural and religous experience like you would with India.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby MrMan » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:45 pm

I was in Honolulu the New Year's before they clamped down on fireworks. I wasn't in a good spot to see them all over the city, but I dreamed I was hearing cannons during the revolutionary war after I went to bed, which was after midnight. I'm sure it was nothing like the Manila based on what I've seen on YouTube, though. Jakarta didn't go that wild for New Year's. They almost roll up the sidewalk at 9 o'clock, for a big city. There are still restaurants and cafe's open on a normal night, but not a lot of activity. My wife's people-group barbecue after midnight on New Year's, which is kind of fun.
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Postby starchild5 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:27 am

Yep. Most of the western countries have been brainwashed by the government to believe there country is the best in the world. They don't teach you anything in school be it may be in Germany or US or India or China....Its all getting paid to be brainwashed. I thought Germans with highest IQ in Europe would be different but they are as slaves as us Indians :) but make better quality consumer products :)

I realized, everywhere I go..Its the women that matters. I'm going in the reverse. Its only at the end of my journey that I find the women of my dreams. It has happened to me even in Germany now. I have now decided, I'm not leaving India, until I find a women in Philippines or Europe or anywhere, who will receive me at the airport and we stay together after that.
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby starchild5 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:33 am

Yes, but we realize the value of Filipina women when we are back home and its heartless empty soul of a place. Even Ghost has mentioned that, even though his last trip was not good, he is ok , ready to go for at-least two weeks..just for fun. That is Big Plus for Philippines.

Women are a very big factor in our lifes...no matter how hard we indulge ourselves in other activities but women will come back as one of our top priority. Its encoded it seems in our DNA.

There are lots of places in the world, that do not have women like in Philippines...for example India, Pakistan, Middle East, America etc...We can then go on demeaning filipina women....but Women are a top priority for men in this world and to have a place that is as free as Philippines...its a paradise for men.
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions