Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

I do whatever I want - f**k the law

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

I do whatever I want - f**k the law

Postby Paloaltoguy » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:37 pm

Most of the police report is total bullshit. However, it kind of tells the story of how I roll. Let this be a warning to all you weak losers and white knights. If you get too close, I'll put you on your back... and it will take 5 or more men to keep me from finishing you off ;)

Lol, I was completely calm when the cops got that. The dumb bitch cop was like this:

http://youtu.be/DzUc3Eqzzos?t=49s

I love how the lesbo cop was acting hard because she really wanted to date the front desk bitch just like all the so called good "Samaritans" (white knights).

Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Re: I do whatever I want - f**k the law

Postby Paloaltoguy » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:34 pm

Here's the video!!!

http://youtu.be/6iz7k_tIdEY?t=42s

California is full of pussies (aka wimps). The SF bay area is the worst. I've never been in such a conflict-averse area in my life. No one has the fortitude to be direct with anyone about anything. Someone will get butt hurt about something and pout for the rest of the day rather than call whomever out on their bullshit or just suck it up.
Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions