35 Things Wrong With America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Just another reminder, America sucks.

http://www.returnofkings.com/52021/35-t ... th-america
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 35 Things Wrong With America

Post by fschmidt »

This list is excellent.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

As I've mention before, marriage rate and birth rate are leading indicators of the moral, economic, social and political decline of a nation. Its all down hill from here.

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 29th, 2020, 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Ghost wrote:Amazing isn't it, how the West keeps itself going despite being so dysfunctional? I've wondered for the past decade how it just keeps going and going. Being the empire of the world is part of it. That gives it a lot of room to degrade itself before it perishes.

That is a good list. I'll disregard the website it comes from since the list is so spot-on.

Hello,

[~} You are right. This is what I have been telling Spanish males for the previous 12 years {(BUT THEY DON'T LISTEN!!!!!)} ~ for more than the last 10 years I have told them that empires aren't built in a day. And they usually don't collapse in a day either, especially when collapsing internally.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

Ghost wrote:Amazing isn't it, how the West keeps itself going despite being so dysfunctional? I've wondered for the past decade how it just keeps going and going. Being the empire of the world is part of it. That gives it a lot of room to degrade itself before it perishes.

That is a good list. I'll disregard the website it comes from since the list is so spot-on.
it probably takes a disaster of global proportions to reset everything to become normal again.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

I agree with everything except 24 (partially), 30, and 32 (partially). Everything else was completely spot-on.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

drronnie wrote:

it probably takes a disaster of global proportions to reset everything to become normal again.
[~} Or just 1 large nation being SMART and telling U.S.A. to go away. But of course the Chinese and Indians and Russians are ALWAYS 2 steps behind the modern West, even when they are 3 steps ahead. They'll copy the modern West even when they shouldn't.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Men are the only ones capable of noticing the obvious decline of America. American women on the other hand still think its the greatest country in the solar system and it will always be that way. Most women cannot comprehend leaving America long term and living some where else. America is a fast sinking ship and its women are the captains of it and they will be buried at sea.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

It has essentially made the point that women are not realist and they only see as far as the next check, this is the reason I see no way around a coming major die off and America could be the epicenter for it.

Women are very short cited in their thinking , men are too but more men have more depth. Man created this fraud we live under and women are content with it even as you stated to anybody with half a brain the whole thing is sinking fast.
Time to Hide!
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Post by gibraltar »

Yes. The thing that scares me the most is the whole militarization of America. I could see the changes back in 2008 when Obama was elected.

People are very naive if they don't see the connection between lots of high powered weapons and a mass genocide of American people.

Because we are a feminist society, we have the minds of women - neglecting the obvious problems and instead going on "feelings."

Look:

Last time we had an president of African descent (Abraham Lincoln), there was a civil war. Now America looks like it's about to go to war. Look at all the ammo and equipment the police have armed themselves with. Even Americans are buying guns in record numbers.

A lot of people are going to get killed in the next few years because people are too busy with their smartphones and celebrity news to realize it. It's inevitable with all the weapons and general violence surrounding America.

I'm planning to leave by the end of the year and I hope I don't get caught up in all this mess about to happen. Just remember: History repeats itself.

America has gone to war inside its borders before and it will happen soon again.
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Planning to leave soon, myself. Not for nothing, but I'd be worried about Nazi stuff more than Union & Confederate stuff. They've just got more & more in common with them lately. Who knows? Maybe it does have to do with all those scientists they brought over- the background thinking would likely come along with the scientific ideas.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I cannot wait until I read the sub-articles based per section of this ROK article.