Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

RVF-fake tinder account

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

RVF-fake tinder account

Postby Banano » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:34 pm

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-19115-post-696119.html#pid696119

[i]"Curiosity got the best of me and I just made a fake Tinder account with a good looking though not model quality white guy of 28 and started clicking yes on every girl that comes up. didn't even make it past 10 clicks without getting a mutual match. I'm now on 200 clicks and have gotten 5 matches and 1 message, all within about 2 minutes. I'll update you guys on this experiment."

"It's been about 4 and half hours and matches are still rolling in every few seconds. This is just unreal. I had NO idea it was THIS good for handsome guys. I'm just having some stupid fun chatting with some of these bitches to see how wet I can get them. I can practically smell the p***y through the monitor. I'm getting incredibly sexual with them in the first few messages and they are all playing along. If a normal guy said any of this shit he'd be blocked instantly and called out as a "creeper". If a guy is good looking and has some game, you could easily have a 4 digit notch count with online game + regular game if you are willing to bang 5s and 6s."

Im surprised that PUA is surprised by results :roll:
Banano
Veteran Poster

Re: RVF-fake tinder account

Postby publicduende » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:32 pm

Well, those photos are actually better than a male model (unless we're talking the feminine/ephebic type) and the natural/social context in the background contributes to giving the guy a relaxed/fun aura. If you wanted to "prove" that 90% of young women would meet the top 10% of men, no further questions asked, based on looks alone, that's certainly one for Captain Obvious! :)

The challenge, the real challenge would be to interest them with something beyond your appearance or some formulaic bullcrap the PUA movements spoon-feeds their acolytes with. You know, personality, ambitions, kindness, culture, quirkiness even. All qualities that cannot be appreciated but by girls who are - themselves - bearers of at least some of the same qualities, hence interesting people to start with. That many of those girls, like their male counterparts, don't possess head-turning looks is always true.

Which leads me to the conclusion that it makes sense to look for the right kinds of girls who may respond well to an interesting but not model-looking guy. Quality and inner qualities over quantity. In a way, that's the opposite of PUA and serialised posing/masculinity.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby droid » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:10 pm

Banano wrote:Im surprised that PUA is surprised by results :roll:

It makes sense, since PUA is based on the bullshit premise that looks don't matter, that it's only up to your demeanor .
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby Signet » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:44 pm

droid wrote:It makes sense, since PUA is based on the bullshit premise that looks don't matter, that it's only up to your demeanor .

I don't know that it contradicts them. I don't think even the hackest of PUA says looks don't matter, only that they can be equalized via 'game' (which is probably true in most cases, although I die a little inside every time I see it put that way). All that is is a demonstration of how LITTLE effort/game is needed when one is attractive, to the extent that there might theoretically be a point where you could be socially awkward to the point of retardation and get away with it -- something that would have long since made you a pariah if you are a person of average/below average looks.

I still don't see that it should be a SHOCK to anybody, except perhaps those who are extremely attractive themselves (but then why would they make a fake account with another physically attractive person? they'd need to do it the other way). I just don't think it's being taken to mean what you think.
Signet
Freshman Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:41 pm

Looks are pretty damn important. When you are good looking, you'll get away with a lot more shit then you would if you were merely average or below average. Hell, you could even be a f***ing serial killer (Ted Bundy, Anders Breivik, you name 'em) and girls will be all over you. Of course you need to have a certain attitude, too. The guy in the fake profile was very daring, not afraid to make jokes and use a lot of innuendo. His messages showed a lot of confidence, and handsome confident guy are very desirable. The same approach would have backfired with a less attractive profile picture.

Handsome guys have always, and will always, bathe in female (and male!) admiration. Just like the deer with biggest antlers will always bang the most lady-deers. I wouldn't call it hypocricy, or shocking in any way, it's simple common sense.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby Banano » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:32 pm

In fact any method would work fine for this man in fake profile, he just cant go wrong, anything that comes out his mouth is perceived by women as cool,funny,bold,sexy.... even pretending to be awkward, nice and shy would yield plenty of action.
We have been brainwashed to think that women are interested in your personality and inner beauty and we just saw how much Tinder females cared about these things
Banano
Veteran Poster

Return to General Discussions