Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


The Return of Tsar

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

The Return of Tsar

Postby Tsar » January 16th, 2015, 4:10 am

I have decided to return, selected a new avatar to highlight my return, and will be making occasional posts.
Tsar
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2030
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 8:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: The Return of Tsar

Postby Anatol » January 16th, 2015, 4:40 am

Hello,

[~} It is very good you have returned! The world needs at least 1 BILLION PATRIARCHAL MALES if we normal males are to survive and retain control of our society before a complete invasion by females {(spurred on by their demented feminist males)} into every facet of our lives occurs ~ but why choose a lewd icon for your photo??? That female's chest-organs are exposed {(Gentlemen, I humbly beg your pardon for saying this lewd statement!)}
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: July 19th, 2014, 6:12 am

Re: The Return of Tsar

Postby Tsar » January 16th, 2015, 4:54 am

Anatol wrote:Hello,

[~} It is very good you have returned! The forum needs MILLIONS OF PATRIARCHAL MALES if we are to survive and retain control before a complete invasion by the feminist females {(spurred on by their demented feminist males)} ~ but why choose such a strange icon for your photo???


I chose that avatar because in an ideal world I would be an absolute ruler of a nation or the world. I would be the most powerful, most recognized, most respected, and most popular person. I could have anything I wanted and do anything I wanted.

The avatar is of an Emperor sitting on the throne with his loyal female companion accompanying him.
Last edited by Tsar on January 16th, 2015, 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2030
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 8:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine

Re: The Return of Tsar

Postby Anatol » January 16th, 2015, 5:00 am

Tsar wrote:
Anatol wrote:Hello,

[~} It is very good you have returned! The forum needs MILLIONS OF PATRIARCHAL MALES if we are to survive and retain control before a complete invasion by the feminist females {(spurred on by their demented feminist males)} ~ but why choose such a strange icon for your photo???


I chose that icon because in an ideal world I would be an absolute ruler.


Hello,

[~} I was referring to her exposed chest-organs {(I humbly beg your pardon for saying this lewd statement)} and also, why should a woman lying in your lap???? Isn't that a too-personal mental-image to show to the world?
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: July 19th, 2014, 6:12 am

Re: The Return of Tsar

Postby Tsar » January 16th, 2015, 5:04 am

Anatol wrote:
Tsar wrote:
Anatol wrote:Hello,

[~} It is very good you have returned! The forum needs MILLIONS OF PATRIARCHAL MALES if we are to survive and retain control before a complete invasion by the feminist females {(spurred on by their demented feminist males)} ~ but why choose such a strange icon for your photo???


I chose that icon because in an ideal world I would be an absolute ruler.


Hello,

[~} I was referring to her exposed chest-organs {(I humbly beg your pardon for saying this lewd statement)} and also, why should a woman lying in your lap???? Isn't that a too-personal mental-image to show to the world?


They aren't really exposed. She's in a gown.

Here's a good example of royals and aristocrats waltzing. It might be historical fiction but it's fairly accurate to what attire they would be wearing.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJRBaB2kcyU[/youtube]
Tsar
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2030
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 8:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine

Re: The Return of Tsar

Postby Anatol » January 16th, 2015, 5:11 am

Tsar wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Tsar wrote:
Anatol wrote:Hello,

[~} It is very good you have returned! The forum needs MILLIONS OF PATRIARCHAL MALES if we are to survive and retain control before a complete invasion by the feminist females {(spurred on by their demented feminist males)} ~ but why choose such a strange icon for your photo???


I chose that icon because in an ideal world I would be an absolute ruler.


Hello,

[~} I was referring to her exposed chest-organs {(I humbly beg your pardon for saying this lewd statement)} and also, why should a woman lying in your lap???? Isn't that a too-personal mental-image to show to the world?


They aren't really exposed. She's in a gown.

Here's a good example of royals and aristocrats waltzing. It might be historical fiction but it's fairly accurate to what attire they would be wearing.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJRBaB2kcyU[/youtube]



There's nothing in this video that resembles exposed organs. Your icon however, definitely does! I don't understand why anyone would show his wife's/consort's organs this way to everyone in the world!!! Also, she lying in your lap is something that would be done in your home or in the b**room. Why show these personal things to the world???
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: July 19th, 2014, 6:12 am

Re: The Return of Tsar

Postby publicduende » January 16th, 2015, 10:45 am

Anatol wrote:I was referring to her exposed chest-organs {(I humbly beg your pardon for saying this lewd statement)} ...


LOL :D :D
The comedy effect of you two put together is just amazing...
User avatar
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3017
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Re: The Return of Tsar

Postby Anatol » January 16th, 2015, 12:05 pm

publicduende wrote:
Anatol wrote:I was referring to her exposed chest-organs {(I humbly beg your pardon for saying this lewd statement)} ...


LOL :D :D
The comedy effect of you two put together is just amazing...


[~} It's not a joke, demented American fatboy. The Muslim nations that are not puppets of U.S.A. {(and most of the world SHOULD BE doing this)} are in a fight to the death with your evil feminism {(females saying, 'We can wear what we want'.)}
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: July 19th, 2014, 6:12 am

Re: The Return of Tsar

Postby publicduende » January 16th, 2015, 12:58 pm

Anatol wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Anatol wrote:I was referring to her exposed chest-organs {(I humbly beg your pardon for saying this lewd statement)} ...


LOL :D :D
The comedy effect of you two put together is just amazing...


[~} It's not a joke, demented American fatboy. The Muslim nations that are not puppets of U.S.A. {(and most of the world SHOULD BE doing this)} are in a fight to the death with your evil feminism {(females saying, 'We can wear what we want'.)}


ISIS are recruiting. Be my guest.
User avatar
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3017
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Re: The Return of Tsar

Postby Anatol » January 16th, 2015, 3:25 pm

publicduende wrote:
Anatol wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Anatol wrote:I was referring to her exposed chest-organs {(I humbly beg your pardon for saying this lewd statement)} ...


LOL :D :D
The comedy effect of you two put together is just amazing...


[~} It's not a joke, demented American fatboy. The Muslim nations that are not puppets of U.S.A. {(and most of the world SHOULD BE doing this)} are in a fight to the death with your evil feminism {(females saying, 'We can wear what we want'.)}


ISIS are recruiting. Be my guest.


Filthy Americans are always the busiest recruiting and the world doesn't even realise it's been absorbed by you animals.
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: July 19th, 2014, 6:12 am

Re: The Return of Tsar

Postby droid » January 16th, 2015, 4:56 pm

publicduende wrote:
Anatol wrote:I was referring to her exposed chest-organs {(I humbly beg your pardon for saying this lewd statement)} ...


LOL :D :D
The comedy effect of you two put together is just amazing...

+1 It's like two chatbots or something, and Tsar just got anatrolled :D
Image

Tsar, some of the other members are right, you guys shouldn't build the drama of leaving and then coming back, it doesn't look good.
Having said that, i welcome your return, although I was hoping you'd come up with an update from somewhere else in the world showing some actual progress, not just the same old ER diatribe.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3064
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: The Return of Tsar

Postby Ghost » January 17th, 2015, 12:36 am

Tsar wrote:I have decided to return, selected a new avatar to highlight my return, and will be making occasional posts.


And? And...? Come on, there's got to be more.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Re: The Return of Tsar

Postby Ghost » January 17th, 2015, 12:55 am

Anatol wrote:Also, she lying in your lap is something that would be done in your home or in the b**room.


Really? Censoring the word bedroom now? Would you do that even for a sentence like, "I sleep in the b**room"?

I'm just curious how you determine what words to censor, because there seems to be no apparent pattern. I mean, in the aforementioned sentence, you censored "bedroom", but not "lying," "done," or "lap," all of which could be just as "related" to sex as "bedroom" even though none are inherently related to anything sexual.

El Verdadero Español escribe en maneras misteriosas...
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Re: The Return of Tsar

Postby Anatol » January 17th, 2015, 1:05 am

Ghost wrote:
Anatol wrote:Also, she lying in your lap is something that would be done in your home or in the b**room.


Really? Censoring the word bedroom now? Would you do that even for a sentence like, "I sleep in the b**room"?

I'm just curious how you determine what words to censor, because there seems to be no apparent pattern. I mean, in the aforementioned sentence, you censored "bedroom", but not "lying," "done," or "lap," all of which could be just as "related" to sex as "bedroom" even though none are inherently related to anything sexual.

El Verdadero Español escribe en maneras misteriosas...


Foolish window-leaper, you won't understand spiritual nuances. Just as 3,000 of your window-leaping countrymen did not.
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: July 19th, 2014, 6:12 am

Re: The Return of Tsar

Postby Ghost » January 17th, 2015, 1:14 am

Anatol wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Anatol wrote:Also, she lying in your lap is something that would be done in your home or in the b**room.


Really? Censoring the word bedroom now? Would you do that even for a sentence like, "I sleep in the b**room"?

I'm just curious how you determine what words to censor, because there seems to be no apparent pattern. I mean, in the aforementioned sentence, you censored "bedroom", but not "lying," "done," or "lap," all of which could be just as "related" to sex as "bedroom" even though none are inherently related to anything sexual.

El Verdadero Español escribe en maneras misteriosas...


Foolish window-leaper, you won't understand spiritual nuances. Just as 3,000 of your window-leaping countrymen did not.


Oh, it's "nuance" now. Gotcha. Hey, can you do me a favor and translate this for me?

"**** ***."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests