Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

The Return of Tsar

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

The Return of Tsar

Postby Tsar » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:10 am

I have decided to return, selected a new avatar to highlight my return, and will be making occasional posts.
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Re: The Return of Tsar

Postby Anatol » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:40 am

Hello,

[~} It is very good you have returned! The world needs at least 1 BILLION PATRIARCHAL MALES if we normal males are to survive and retain control of our society before a complete invasion by females {(spurred on by their demented feminist males)} into every facet of our lives occurs ~ but why choose a lewd icon for your photo??? That female's chest-organs are exposed {(Gentlemen, I humbly beg your pardon for saying this lewd statement!)}
Anatol
Junior Poster

Postby Tsar » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:54 am

Anatol wrote:Hello,

[~} It is very good you have returned! The forum needs MILLIONS OF PATRIARCHAL MALES if we are to survive and retain control before a complete invasion by the feminist females {(spurred on by their demented feminist males)} ~ but why choose such a strange icon for your photo???

I chose that avatar because in an ideal world I would be an absolute ruler of a nation or the world. I would be the most powerful, most recognized, most respected, and most popular person. I could have anything I wanted and do anything I wanted.

The avatar is of an Emperor sitting on the throne with his loyal female companion accompanying him.
Last edited by Tsar on Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Postby Anatol » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:00 am

Tsar wrote:

[~} It is very good you have returned! The forum needs MILLIONS OF PATRIARCHAL MALES if we are to survive and retain control before a complete invasion by the feminist females {(spurred on by their demented feminist males)} ~ but why choose such a strange icon for your photo???

I chose that icon because in an ideal world I would be an absolute ruler.

Hello,

[~} I was referring to her exposed chest-organs {(I humbly beg your pardon for saying this lewd statement)} and also, why should a woman lying in your lap???? Isn't that a too-personal mental-image to show to the world?
Anatol
Junior Poster

Postby Tsar » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:04 am

Anatol wrote:
Tsar wrote:

Hello,

[~} I was referring to her exposed chest-organs {(I humbly beg your pardon for saying this lewd statement)} and also, why should a woman lying in your lap???? Isn't that a too-personal mental-image to show to the world?

They aren't really exposed. She's in a gown.

Here's a good example of royals and aristocrats waltzing. It might be historical fiction but it's fairly accurate to what attire they would be wearing.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJRBaB2kcyU[/youtube]
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Postby Anatol » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:11 am

Tsar wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Tsar wrote:

Hello,

They aren't really exposed. She's in a gown.

Here's a good example of royals and aristocrats waltzing. It might be historical fiction but it's fairly accurate to what attire they would be wearing.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJRBaB2kcyU[/youtube]

There's nothing in this video that resembles exposed organs. Your icon however, definitely does! I don't understand why anyone would show his wife's/consort's organs this way to everyone in the world!!! Also, she lying in your lap is something that would be done in your home or in the b**room. Why show these personal things to the world???
Anatol
Junior Poster

Postby publicduende » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:45 am

Anatol wrote:I was referring to her exposed chest-organs {(I humbly beg your pardon for saying this lewd statement)} ...

LOL :D :D
The comedy effect of you two put together is just amazing...
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby Anatol » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:05 am

publicduende wrote:
Anatol wrote:I was referring to her exposed chest-organs {(I humbly beg your pardon for saying this lewd statement)} ...

[~} It's not a joke, demented American fatboy. The Muslim nations that are not puppets of U.S.A. {(and most of the world SHOULD BE doing this)} are in a fight to the death with your evil feminism {(females saying, 'We can wear what we want'.)}
Anatol
Junior Poster

Postby publicduende » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:58 am

Anatol wrote:
publicduende wrote:

[~} It's not a joke, demented American fatboy. The Muslim nations that are not puppets of U.S.A. {(and most of the world SHOULD BE doing this)} are in a fight to the death with your evil feminism {(females saying, 'We can wear what we want'.)}

ISIS are recruiting. Be my guest.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby Anatol » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:25 pm

publicduende wrote:
Anatol wrote:
publicduende wrote:

ISIS are recruiting. Be my guest.

Filthy Americans are always the busiest recruiting and the world doesn't even realise it's been absorbed by you animals.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Postby droid » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:56 pm

publicduende wrote:

+1 It's like two chatbots or something, and Tsar just got anatrolled :D

Tsar, some of the other members are right, you guys shouldn't build the drama of leaving and then coming back, it doesn't look good.
Having said that, i welcome your return, although I was hoping you'd come up with an update from somewhere else in the world showing some actual progress, not just the same old ER diatribe.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby Ghost » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:36 pm

Tsar wrote:I have decided to return, selected a new avatar to highlight my return, and will be making occasional posts.

And? And...? Come on, there's got to be more.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:55 pm

Anatol wrote:Also, she lying in your lap is something that would be done in your home or in the b**room.

Really? Censoring the word bedroom now? Would you do that even for a sentence like, "I sleep in the b**room"?

I'm just curious how you determine what words to censor, because there seems to be no apparent pattern. I mean, in the aforementioned sentence, you censored "bedroom", but not "lying," "done," or "lap," all of which could be just as "related" to sex as "bedroom" even though none are inherently related to anything sexual.

El Verdadero Español escribe en maneras misteriosas...
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Anatol » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:05 am

Ghost wrote:
Anatol wrote:Also, she lying in your lap is something that would be done in your home or in the b**room.

Really? Censoring the word bedroom now? Would you do that even for a sentence like, "I sleep in the b**room"?

I'm just curious how you determine what words to censor, because there seems to be no apparent pattern. I mean, in the aforementioned sentence, you censored "bedroom", but not "lying," "done," or "lap," all of which could be just as "related" to sex as "bedroom" even though none are inherently related to anything sexual.

Foolish window-leaper, you won't understand spiritual nuances. Just as 3,000 of your window-leaping countrymen did not.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Postby Ghost » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:14 am

Anatol wrote:
Ghost wrote:

Foolish window-leaper, you won't understand spiritual nuances. Just as 3,000 of your window-leaping countrymen did not.

Oh, it's "nuance" now. Gotcha. Hey, can you do me a favor and translate this for me?

"**** ***."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions