How would you rate this one?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

How would you rate this one?

Post by Banano »

gif hosting

img

Out of 10?

Shes 21 yo, works as a manager in a 4 star hotel and earns enough money to support herself

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How would you rate this one?

Post by droid »

1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

big potato nose i hate in philippines and she looks to be heavy makeup so probably not that pretty. her cleavage is small yet she doesn't look that curvy except in the legs. Her skin is light though. Overall somewhere between 6.2 to 6.8 depending cause i really can't tell from those pictures so it could be higher or lower than that. She really has no quality that stands out.
Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on January 17th, 2015, 10:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Make up? But she is in the swimming pool, u cant swim with make up on?

She is indonesian btw and i suspect she had a nose job done

I also thought she is around 7..
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

This is one of the hottest indos i have seen online, she looks sophisticated compared to other dark skinned ones with tribal look( falcon style) and she doesnt have tht cheap look ac and bar girls have
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

if you have more pictures maybe it can give us a better perspective cause you gave some really lousy ones.

maybe its a bad picture cause her eyebrows look like they have that fake makeup and she has a horrible indigenous nose.

My bargirl was hotter than that girl.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

I posted wht she sent me, pix are not taken by top notch photographer bad they are not bad either, they are taken in daylight.

You can tell shes got good body,US chik of that caliber can go for guys that are 8-9/10
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

I know what you mean about the whole trashy bar girl look, even my bargirl had that "look" even though she was attractive. The kind of look youd be embarassed to bring back to america cause it looks so slutty/trashy. that indonesian girl doesn't seem to have that look, which is good. Shes probably quite attractive its just those are terrible pictures so I can't really tell what she looks like.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Well thts what i like about this one, she is nothing like trashy bar girls Winston go for but then again they are the only girls who thinks he is 'guapo'

When i see westerner with trashy bar girl i wanna vomit..its embarassing to be seen with such a girl.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Pretty face, fit body. Seems to be in excellent shape, if not somewhat skinny. And she seems pretty pale which is another plus to some guys. To be a manager of a four star hotel at only 21 is pretty impressive, btw. She one of those career driven material girls? If that's what you're into, be my guest, but for me it's a potential red flag. At least you can be sure it's you she's interested in, as opposed to your wallet. :wink:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

She is independent, lives on her own in a rented flat...i definately see it as a big plus but of course she would be well aware of her market value and would expect a guy to show some quality too
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Nice! A solid 7 or above assuming she's at least 5'5" or 5'6". Her nose is not ideal but it seems to fit her face well. I'd prefer it if her hips were a bit wider, butt a little curvier, and legs a tad thicker but that's just me lol.

Elite class in Philippines or Indonesia. You almost never see white guys on the ground in Phils. with the likes of her unless they are just visiting together with their western girlfriends.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

You guy's are bad.
Time to Hide!
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Wow,we all agree she is 7 which is exactly what i thought when i saw her but its really hard to give her anything less than that

Yes, You almost never going to see white guys with something like this one and tbh in those countries its not easy to find 7s and above.

She is open to come to Australia but I would be scared to bring her here, lets be honest, girl like this one would be getting hit on left right and centre and once she realizes her value my destiny would be in her hands..and I dont like to be in such a vulnerable position.
There is just too many good looking, buff dudes who are struggling and would do anything with pulse
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Marcos just cause she is independant doesn't mean she isn't a gold digger or not with him cause of his money. Some of the biggest gold diggers are those types. Thats why i dont focus too much on whether a girl is poor or uneducated cause you can get scammed or tricked by anyone. The most important is its someone who actually like not some girl that acts like an american woman cause your afraid to be with a poorer girl. Its scary to bring a girl like her back to america will she really stick with you or divorce you? I dont want to live in asia anytime soon so im afraid of the idea of marrying a foreign woman and bringing her back.