Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Megan Fox: Man Hater.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Megan Fox: Man Hater.

Postby zacb » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:16 pm

As a kid, I had a small crush on Megan Fox. As I grew older, I never really got into the celebrity crush thing, since most star's looks are overrated in my opinion, but that is another tangent. What struck me is the utter hatred for men she has in this quote: "I think people are born bisexual and the make subconscious choices based on the pressures of society. I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I'm also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who is bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I'd never sleep with a girl who had slept with a man." Now I am not here to debate the merits of homosexuality (dislike the acceptance culture and forced toleration, but as for actual homosexuals, not so much), but the last part just made me cringe that I even had a crush on her when I was younger. Just confirms what I already know about our sick culture.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1510
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:33 am
Location: Michigan







Re: Megan Fox: Man Hater.

Postby Ghost » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:12 pm

I never understood why she is considered attractive. In addition to having the fake look of the typical AW, she also has fish lips. Ew.

And that quote is mind-numbingly misandrist and stupid. What a f***ing bimbo.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Megan Fox: Man Hater.

Postby Luc Furr » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:41 am

zacb wrote:As a kid, I had a small crush on Megan Fox. As I grew older, I never really got into the celebrity crush thing, since most star's looks are overrated in my opinion, but that is another tangent. What struck me is the utter hatred for men she has in this quote: "I think people are born bisexual and the make subconscious choices based on the pressures of society. I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I'm also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who is bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I'd never sleep with a girl who had slept with a man." Now I am not here to debate the merits of homosexuality (dislike the acceptance culture and forced toleration, but as for actual homosexuals, not so much), but the last part just made me cringe that I even had a crush on her when I was younger. Just confirms what I already know about our sick culture.


does her comment make more or less sense considering she is married to that Brian Austin Green do nothing and has two kids with him? I guess having a relationship with a useless BAG would be quite empty. :D
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:48 pm

Re: Megan Fox: Man Hater.

Postby Jester » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:35 am

Well I totally think shes hot!

And not sleeping with bi sluts? Good for her. Keep it clean.

Bi is OK with me, in fact it'd really help with building a happy harem.

Sluts are just sluts, though.

What is she, 3/4 White, one quarter Cerokee? She was totally hawt in Transformers.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Megan Fox: Man Hater.

Postby Ghost » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:07 am

Jester wrote:Well I totally think shes hot!

And not sleeping with bi sluts? Good for her. Keep it clean.

Bi is OK with me, in fact it'd really help with building a happy harem.

Sluts are just sluts, though.

What is she, 3/4 White, one quarter Cerokee? She was totally hawt in Transformers.


And with those massive glub glub lips, must be at least 1/8th fish. :lol:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Megan Fox: Man Hater.

Postby Cornfed » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:14 am

Jester wrote:What is she, 3/4 White, one quarter Cerokee?

Is anyone part Injun other than Cherokee? Why is that so fashionable? In any case, she is nothing to write home about.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4634
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: Megan Fox: Man Hater.

Postby Jester » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:51 am

Cornfed wrote:
Is anyone part Injun other than Cherokee? Why is that so fashionable?



Lots of Southern Whites intermarried with Cherokee who had become Christians and adapted to civilization.

(Many Southern Blacks also claim Cherokee blood.)




she is nothing to write home about.



Oh please.

http://www.reelkandi.tv/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Megan-Fox-Celebrity-071.jpg?d84440
Image
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Megan Fox: Man Hater.

Postby Jester » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:56 am

Ghost wrote:
And with those massive glub glub lips, must be at least 1/8th fish. :lol:



OK there Casper, not everyone likes 'em thin-lipped and pale.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Megan Fox: Man Hater.

Postby MrMan » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:39 am

It just sounds like not-too-smart-sounding ramblings to me. She was probably being silly. What she said didn't make much sense.

You must be young if you had a crush on Megan Fox when you were a kid. She just got to be a star a few years back.
MrMan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1218
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:52 am


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: books, MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] and 5 guests