Megan Fox: Man Hater.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Megan Fox: Man Hater.

Post by zacb »

As a kid, I had a small crush on Megan Fox. As I grew older, I never really got into the celebrity crush thing, since most star's looks are overrated in my opinion, but that is another tangent. What struck me is the utter hatred for men she has in this quote: "I think people are born bisexual and the make subconscious choices based on the pressures of society. I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I'm also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who is bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I'd never sleep with a girl who had slept with a man." Now I am not here to debate the merits of homosexuality (dislike the acceptance culture and forced toleration, but as for actual homosexuals, not so much), but the last part just made me cringe that I even had a crush on her when I was younger. Just confirms what I already know about our sick culture.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 28th, 2020, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Re: Megan Fox: Man Hater.

Post by Luc Furr »

zacb wrote:As a kid, I had a small crush on Megan Fox. As I grew older, I never really got into the celebrity crush thing, since most star's looks are overrated in my opinion, but that is another tangent. What struck me is the utter hatred for men she has in this quote: "I think people are born bisexual and the make subconscious choices based on the pressures of society. I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I'm also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who is bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I'd never sleep with a girl who had slept with a man." Now I am not here to debate the merits of homosexuality (dislike the acceptance culture and forced toleration, but as for actual homosexuals, not so much), but the last part just made me cringe that I even had a crush on her when I was younger. Just confirms what I already know about our sick culture.
does her comment make more or less sense considering she is married to that Brian Austin Green do nothing and has two kids with him? I guess having a relationship with a useless BAG would be quite empty. :D
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Well I totally think shes hot!

And not sleeping with bi sluts? Good for her. Keep it clean.

Bi is OK with me, in fact it'd really help with building a happy harem.

Sluts are just sluts, though.

What is she, 3/4 White, one quarter Cerokee? She was totally hawt in Transformers.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 28th, 2020, 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Jester wrote:What is she, 3/4 White, one quarter Cerokee?
Is anyone part Injun other than Cherokee? Why is that so fashionable? In any case, she is nothing to write home about.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote:
Is anyone part Injun other than Cherokee? Why is that so fashionable?
Lots of Southern Whites intermarried with Cherokee who had become Christians and adapted to civilization.

(Many Southern Blacks also claim Cherokee blood.)

she is nothing to write home about.
Oh please.

http://www.reelkandi.tv/wp-content/uplo ... jpg?d84440
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote:
And with those massive glub glub lips, must be at least 1/8th fish. :lol:
OK there Casper, not everyone likes 'em thin-lipped and pale.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

It just sounds like not-too-smart-sounding ramblings to me. She was probably being silly. What she said didn't make much sense.

You must be young if you had a crush on Megan Fox when you were a kid. She just got to be a star a few years back.