Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Vitalyzed hits Malaysia Tries to Pick up Chicks

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Vitalyzed hits Malaysia Tries to Pick up Chicks

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:25 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzn3E5HNcNA

Looks like most of the malysian people have chinese blood in them? Or is cause he picked a certain high rich area?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: Vitalyzed hits Malaysia Tries to Pick up Chicks

Postby Rock » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:44 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzn3E5HNcNA

Looks like most of the malysian people have chinese blood in them? Or is cause he picked a certain high rich area?

Ethnic Chinese are just around a quarter of population in Malaysia but you see much higher concentrations of them in the capital and certain other areas of the country.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:54 am

Rock wrote:

Ethnic Chinese are just around a quarter of population in Malaysia but you see much higher concentrations of them in the capital and certain other areas of the country.

would be a greater place to meet a wife than indonesia or philippines if based on looks for sure but malaysia is not as poor as indonesia and the chinese women im sure will be exceptionally wealthy compared ot the average so it would probably be like trying to date a rich chinese in philippines, not gonna happen easily.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby Rock » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:07 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Rock wrote:

would be a greater place to meet a wife than indonesia or philippines if based on looks for sure but malaysia is not as poor as indonesia and the chinese women im sure will be exceptionally wealthy compared ot the average so it would probably be like trying to date a rich chinese in philippines, not gonna happen easily.

There are so many Chinese in Malaysia. Many are just comfortable middle class or even modest middle class. They're certainly not all rich. As for dating dynamics, I don't know how that works. But from what I've heard, they tend to do things in groups. You kind of court girls by hanging out first with groups of friends then slowly getting comfort with your target. At least maybe that's how locals often do it on the Chinese side.

Indo has some relatively wealthy but still modest by western standards Chinese. But Chinese as percentage of total population is much lower than in Malaysia.

If you read through the posts of Falcon and myself, you will see that I was dating an Indo Chinese for awhile. I actually met her in Makati when she was here on business and then met up with her again in Bangkok when she was there with some of her Indo Chinese friends (3 females). Falcon joined us there.

They were from modest middle class backgrounds but always insisted on paying their own way for everything. While Falcon enjoyed discussing the non-Chinese Indos with them (and even threw a bit of Bahasa language at them) they had no interest whatsoever. They saw the Muslims in their country as dangerous and to be avoided. I'm not surprised. Read up on the Asian financial crisis of 1998 and you will see what kind of shit happened to local Chinese at hands of the Muslim Indos, quite ugly.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:47 am

Rock wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Rock wrote:

There are so many Chinese in Malaysia. Many are just comfortable middle class or even modest middle class. They're certainly not all rich. As for dating dynamics, I don't know how that works. But from what I've heard, they tend to do things in groups. You kind of court girls by hanging out first with groups of friends then slowly getting comfort with your target. At least maybe that's how locals often do it on the Chinese side.

Indo has some relatively wealthy but still modest by western standards Chinese. But Chinese as percentage of total population is much lower than in Malaysia.

If you read through the posts of Falcon and myself, you will see that I was dating an Indo Chinese for awhile. I actually met her in Makati when she was here on business and then met up with her again in Bangkok when she was there with some of her Indo Chinese friends (3 females). Falcon joined us there.

They were from modest middle class backgrounds but always insisted on paying their own way for everything. While Falcon enjoyed discussing the non-Chinese Indos with them (and even threw a bit of Bahasa language at them) they had no interest whatsoever. They saw the Muslims in their country as dangerous and to be avoided. I'm not surprised. Read up on the Asian financial crisis of 1998 and you will see what kind of shit happened to local Chinese at hands of the Muslim Indos, quite ugly.

Chinese women dont do anything for me a personality level. I can see why falcon likes the malays. Probably more passionate lovers.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby MrMan » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:45 am

I saw his opening line. In Indonesia, you could ask to pay hopipa instead of rock-paper-scissors.
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Postby MrMan » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:49 am

I'm surprised he could get so many numbers. I suspect that women aren't used to having strangers ask them their for their numbers so aggressively, and people like to say yes and be polite, so they give them.

IMO, he wasn't too discriminating on going for only the pretty girls.
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Return to General Discussions