Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Teeth Remineralization?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Teeth Remineralization?

Postby zacb » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:10 am

Has anyone tried this with success? I think I am going to try this. Any thoughts?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Re: Teeth Remineralization?

Postby Tsar » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:49 pm

I have been trying. Why do you ask?
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Postby zacb » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:13 pm

Well I have a cavity, and started cutting out thinks via Ramiel Nagal's book. How is it working for you? Would adding vitamins to my diet work that compensate. I have eliminated sugar from my diet, and I will see how it goes.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Postby Tsar » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:21 am

zacb wrote:Well I have a cavity, and started cutting out thinks via Ramiel Nagal's book. How is it working for you? Would adding vitamins to my diet work that compensate. I have eliminated sugar from my diet, and I will see how it goes.

I didn't have a cavity but I would believe that adding vitamins would be another good thing.

I would recommend single capsule vitamins and minerals. Important ones are Vitamin K, Vitamin A, and Vitamin D. Vitamin C is also good to have. I haven't taken Vitamin E but I've heard that is suppose to be good. Magnesium is also an important mineral. You can PM me for more information.
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Return to General Discussions