WARNING: This is your filipina wife after she lands in U.S

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

WARNING: This is your filipina wife after she lands in U.S

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

https://www.dateinasia.com/Larni

Someone treat me so very special like a Princess

I'm million dollars worth.;)

Relationship status:
Separated
Has children:
Yes (Lives with)
Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on January 23rd, 2015, 5:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: This is your filipina wife after she lands to the U.S

Post by publicduende »

What's wrong with this profile? The only thing that strucks me is that, like many others, she's probably blacklashing from being bombarded by married/engaged American men who probably want to use her as a sexual diversion, more or less like they would to if they paid a visit to her home country.

Oh the irony...
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:What's wrong with this profile? The only thing that strucks me is that, like many others, she's probably blacklashing from being bombarded by married/engaged American men who probably want to use her as a sexual diversion, more or less like they would to if they paid a visit to her home country.

Oh the irony...
im saying its obvious she came here on a fiance visa and is now split and looking for a new guy. And of course wants to be treated like a princess while she proclaims to not care about money LOL
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
publicduende wrote:What's wrong with this profile? The only thing that strucks me is that, like many others, she's probably blacklashing from being bombarded by married/engaged American men who probably want to use her as a sexual diversion, more or less like they would to if they paid a visit to her home country.

Oh the irony...
im saying its obvious she came here on a fiance visa and is now split and looking for a new guy. And of course wants to be treated like a princess while she proclaims to not care about money LOL
Like so many other women... I was mostly commenting on her desire to look for a man who doesn't have previous commitments. As we know, Filipinas in rural areas don't have much of a choice, they have to trust the foreigner and see if they can still be of use after the proverbial week of fun.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:

Oh the irony...
Like so many other women... I was mostly commenting on her desire to look for a man who doesn't have previous commitments. As we know, Filipinas in rural areas don't have much of a choice, they have to trust the foreigner and see if they can still be of use after the proverbial week of fun.
I suspect she was probably married for many years and got fat and knocked out those kids and is now divorced. Its why most expats eventually bring their wife back to asia cause they know the 7 year itch will hit them soon. I dont think its cause these guys really want to live in asia, its more out of fear of their wives LOL

I had semi sexy 32 year old filipina trolling the dateinasia in texas one time i think she was trying to look for a quick marriage. not sure why she was in america or needed a guy im assuming she would have a residency. What do you think her agenda was?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Here is another girl that will have cleaned you up after hitting america. Think of the poor sap who married this filipina and brought her to america.

https://www.dateinasia.com/Ispada

age 40
Relationship status:
Divorced
Has children:
Yes (Lives with)
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

here is the girl from texas one year later (shes 24 i thought she was in her 30's either false memory or she changed her age) and she is still on dateinasia in texas. What gives with her?

https://www.dateinasia.com/hanalyn

i think when i chatted with her one time she said she was in texas. her profile says that but she says only guys in unistead stated in philippines.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:I had semi sexy 32 year old filipina trolling the dateinasia in texas one time i think she was trying to look for a quick marriage. not sure why she was in america or needed a guy im assuming she would have a residency. What do you think her agenda was?
Heaven knows. If she was already in the US she could have been on a family reunion Visa, time-ticking, and looking for a marriage to secure her stay.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Here is another girl that will have cleaned you up after hitting america. Think of the poor sap who married this filipina and brought her to america.

age 40
Relationship status:
Divorced
Has children:
Yes (Lives with)
Dude, consider that it could also be the man who got bored of her wife and left her. Don't want to make undue comparisons, but good ol' Outwest's previous marriage was with a Filipina and ended in a very amicable and divorce. Men with brains and balls in the right places usually know who to marry, and how to call it a day.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 28th, 2020, 9:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:I had semi sexy 32 year old filipina trolling the dateinasia in texas one time i think she was trying to look for a quick marriage. not sure why she was in america or needed a guy im assuming she would have a residency. What do you think her agenda was?
Heaven knows. If she was already in the US she could have been on a family reunion Visa, time-ticking, and looking for a marriage to secure her stay.

I thought family visas were permanent? Anyways that girl in texas (the 24 year old) as shown in the other link is still available. She messaged me first so thats why i said she was trolling. I saw a hot young filipina who just arrived to california a few months ago on dateinasia but she is hot and im not sure what her agenda is for being on a dating site. maybe just an attention whore or not quite yet accustomed to the guys in california to realize her true power. I think there is agrace period wh ere a girl doesn't realize her power. Sort of like how expats in the very beginning dont really grasp their power until they been there for many months and can interact with deeper social circles, the average guy when he first arrives is only tapping bargirls or dating site sluts.
Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on January 23rd, 2015, 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Here is another girl that will have cleaned you up after hitting america. Think of the poor sap who married this filipina and brought her to america.

age 40
Relationship status:
Divorced
Has children:
Yes (Lives with)
Dude, consider that it could also be the man who got bored of her wife and left her. Don't want to make undue comparisons, but good ol' Outwest's previous marriage was with a Filipina and ended in a very amicable and divorce. Men with brains and balls in the right places usually know who to marry, and how to call it a day.
outwest divorced cause his wife changed badly he said. Amicable or her initiation doesn't matter the point is it was bad enough change to want to get out.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:outwest divorced cause his wife changed badly he said. Amicable or her initiation doesn't matter the point is it was bad enough change to want to get out.
Bad enough could mean a lot of things. Given the fact he's in very good terms with her and his daughter from that relationship, it cannot have been that bad. Maybe you should acknowledge that not all separation and divorces are the family equivalent of WW2, and that applies to AWs as well as foreign.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:outwest divorced cause his wife changed badly he said. Amicable or her initiation doesn't matter the point is it was bad enough change to want to get out.
Bad enough could mean a lot of things. Given the fact he's in very good terms with her and his daughter from that relationship, it cannot have been that bad. Maybe you should acknowledge that not all separation and divorces are the family equivalent of WW2, and that applies to AWs as well as foreign.
if he had her in the philippines theyd still be together and shed be very loving probably. LOL

I think seeing these examples might be a huge wakeup call to some guys and this should probably be stickied.
Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on January 23rd, 2015, 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: WARNING This is your filipina wife after she lands to U.

Post by droid »

Ghost wrote:And yet there will always be a thirst simp waiting to wife-up such a beast.
+1 that beast can go f**k herself as far as i'm concerned haha.
Very likely she will find the desired 5-year younger chump in the states.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?