Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

How many is TOO many?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

How many is TOO many?

Postby Banano » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:58 pm

Talking about girl as a potential gf or wife and their previous sex partners? Where do you draw a line?

How so you trust them when you know 95% will lie about numbers regardless what culture she hails from

I talked to about 15-20 girls on IndoCupid and most of them will bs when you ask them about their history, I had one say that she was raped by white bf and thats how she lost virginity.... otherwise she is a good Muslim woman :wink:

...others admit anywhere between 1 to 4 dicks but I could sense this is just a crap, you go on their FB and you see many white guys on their friends list, comments, etc ... and you can just tell things just don't add up and then you have to pretend that you believe their fairy tale if you want to get into their panties

Even the nicest ones will almost certainly lie about this sensitive subject so how do you find one that is legit

Girls that exclusively date foreigners(online dating ) are the worst offenders and it would be interesting to know their real count

Perhaps hookers are the most honest women
Banano
Veteran Poster

Re: How many is TOO many?

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:06 pm

The hookers that people fall in love with will B.S you as much ore even more than the worst regular girl.

Im only gonna marry a born again christian girl so that will help. I would only look for a virgin if were talking about the dating site girls cause a lot will just pretend or act to get into your wallet. I remember some really hot chick on the dating site it was hard to get ahold of her and she said she had only been on a few dates but someone on a mongering forum said she was down for p4p so you never know with these girls. I wouldn't trust any of these girls if they aren't virgins cause they will sleep with any MONGER with cash. If they are a virgin at least there is a chance she is sincere. otherwise your taking a huge risk. Although will n dowd slept withs ome virgins so obviously its not foolproof. In america it doesn't matter as much cause the money element isn't their motivation in broke guys like us, but abroad i would only marry a virgin.

I never did get my girlfriend to admit she slept with that black guy but i bet she did but who knows. Its interesting to hear that the indonesian women are the same as philly but i figured it out once i realized a lot of young sexpats go there to teach english and most girls ren't into westerners so the ones that do go online in indonesia probably are gonna be bad news for one reason or another. Im gonna go to india and marry an arranged virgin LOL
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby Banano » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:16 pm

And what is a' good virgin grll' doing on a meat market called online dating?hmm

It just seems like they are all con artists to some degree and you are potential sucker.... even the toughest one would open up if you play smart $$ game
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:28 pm

Banano wrote:And what is a' good virgin grll' doing on a meat market called online dating?hmm

It just seems like they are all con artists to some degree and you are potential sucker.... even the toughest one would open up if you play smart $$ game

There was a really hot call center girl on the dating site she said none of the guys were serious. I took it as she is looking for a quick marriage and meal ticket. The super hot flaky ones will expect marriage right away and nothing else. But its just a big con and they dont love you. No way would i marry a call center party slut attention whore. Nurse girl made the same claim about her foreigner before not being serious about marriage but she was a major gold digger and slut. I would never trust her.

Thats my point there is no such good girl. The virgin girl from my filipina baptist church thought the whole online dating thing was bizarre. She even told me she wasn't in a hurry for love. She wanted to come to my hotel for bible studies even though i had a gf LOL Of course i could only imagine how lousy of a lay she would have been. im not looking for perfection but im not looking for a girl on a dating site that will marry any monger like all the other guys on this forum have married.

Im gonna enter a arranged marriage in India or something. Since im a christian ill have access to good christian women. Im traveling for other reasons but should i ever want to marry it will have to be something extreme like that cause i dont trust most foreign women.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby mahadeveshwara » Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:47 pm

It would be hypocritical of me to expect her to have far less than me. But I certainly wouldn't want one with more. Asking straight up is fairly useless. You can sort of triangulate based on her geographical location, life history, social circle, and general character. It's incredibly important to know how to be able to judge people's character.

A rural girl might have less, but then we would have less in common and could have less sophisticated conversations so it's a trade off.
mahadeveshwara
Freshman Poster

Postby mahadeveshwara » Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:53 pm

If she's younger than me, which my partner probably will be, then she shouldn't have more partners than I had at that age. And if she's somewhat modern, she most likely will. Although yeah, it is true, chastity is more important for women than it is for men.
mahadeveshwara
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:06 pm

1 is 1 too many. But girls can lie, and hymen restoration surgeries are not too expensive. Even third-world girls can get them. I would never marry a non-virgin, but there's no 100% way to tell if she really is. I've asked girls (FW of course) if they were virgins. I didn't have any reason to think they were lying. But I guess I will always be too paranoid about this, doubt I will ever be able to marry. If you can accept a non-virgin wife, I guess you are "lucky."

And then after you marry, you have to hope she never cheats. Mate-guarding is the traditional way, but there's no way to do it in the modern world.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:00 pm

mahadeveshwara wrote:If she's younger than me, which my partner probably will be, then she shouldn't have more partners than I had at that age. And if she's somewhat modern, she most likely will. Although yeah, it is true, chastity is more important for women than it is for men.

This is a reasonable, common-sense standard.

Also most men would do better to avoid a woman who had hook-ups, ONS's, etc.

A guy who had had 5 hook-ups or FB's, plus 3 LT gf's, might be OK to marry a woman who had had one LT bf, no kids.

The bottom line is a man should not look on his wife as slutty.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Tsar » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:10 pm

Ghost wrote:1 is 1 too many. But girls can lie, and hymen restoration surgeries are not too expensive. Even third-world girls can get them. I would never marry a non-virgin, but there's no 100% way to tell if she really is. I've asked girls (FW of course) if they were virgins. I didn't have any reason to think they were lying. But I guess I will always be too paranoid about this, doubt I will ever be able to marry. If you can accept a non-virgin wife, I guess you are "lucky."

And then after you marry, you have to hope she never cheats. Mate-guarding is the traditional way, but there's no way to do it in the modern world.

I'm the exact same way. 1 is too many. However, if a guy wants proof then he could ask the girl to undergo a medical examination and take a polygraph. That way if she's young enough, has few or no male friends, says she was a virgin, and takes both the examination and polygraph which also align with her statement that she is a virgin, then that would be enough to convince me. I'm also too paranoid so I also doubt I could be in a long-term relationship or even marry. It's something that means everything to me. Blind trust and Blind faith is foolish in such important matters. There must be evidence. The girl must prove she can be trusted and that faith in her isn't misplaced.
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Postby hammanta » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:21 am

Banano wrote:Talking about girl as a potential gf or wife and their previous sex partners? Where do you draw a line?

How so you trust them when you know 95% will lie about numbers regardless what culture she hails from

I talked to about 15-20 girls on IndoCupid and most of them will bs when you ask them about their history, I had one say that she was raped by white bf and thats how she lost virginity.... otherwise she is a good Muslim woman :wink:

...others admit anywhere between 1 to 4 dicks but I could sense this is just a crap, you go on their FB and you see many white guys on their friends list, comments, etc ... and you can just tell things just don't add up and then you have to pretend that you believe their fairy tale if you want to get into their panties

Even the nicest ones will almost certainly lie about this sensitive subject so how do you find one that is legit

Girls that exclusively date foreigners(online dating ) are the worst offenders and it would be interesting to know their real count

Perhaps hookers are the most honest women

The thing is how will you know if she is telling the truth or not and whether it really matters. You will just be paranoid about it. She could be telling the truth or perhaps not.

At least in the Philippines, virgins are usually somewhat easy to tell, especially if they are really conservative. They won't dirty dance, they swim with t-shirts and shorts on, even bringing up sexual stuff is a no-no, they are usually shy as hell, mild mannered clothing styles, and they will deny any hints of coming up to your room (well unless they purposely want to lose it). A good way to tell if she is a virgin is to find out if most of her friends are virgins. There's usually no reason for a girl to lie about her friends sex life and if most are virgins or had only one long term BF then there's a good chance she doesn't sleep around either.

Virgins strike a nerve with me. I'd prefer one but I'm at a cross roads. I want to date a girl long term before marriage yet I also want some sex to. I'm not down for cheating, especially if I like the girl a lot. So it's either remain abstinent for months/years, or do your best to get her to give in. Either way kind sucks whether it be hormonally or morally.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:43 am

i wouldn't want to be married to a wife that doesn't like sex or is boring (that would just lead to a miserable marriage and possible even cheating) and really the only way to know that is to have sex so its another conundrum with me. but i know premarital sex is wrong and i prefer a virgin for marriage. I dont think i could resist temptation from sex anyways with any woman im around all the time im too weak willed there and its too easy for temptation so id assume that id windup having sex before i married her if we hung out long enough. I dont think its plausible for me to marry a virgin at the time of cermoney cause id probably wind up getting bored (you can only go on so many dates or talks before it becomes boring) or worried about what happens after marriage and if i would even be enjoy around her if so thats why i see that situation is implausible for me. I want to do the right thing but I dont want to accidentally wind up in a marriage that isn't right for me. Im just not the type to hang around a woman for friendship i usually dont make friends with women cause its too much temptation like when the baptist girl wanted to hang at my hotel i knew it was for bible study which was bizarre to me. well i couldn't have a long relationship with a girl like that and then wind up marrying it would be bizarre cause i wouldn't even know if i would enjoy marrying her once we did and i get bored hanging around women all day it just frustrates and teases me sexually too much.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:44 pm

Virginity, while ideal, is not the be-all-end-all IMO. Since everyone in today's messed up society seems to be getting laid younger and younger, and more and more frequent, it's hardly a qualifying sign for someone being a good person anymore. Even in third world countries, many girls aren't virgins anymore by the time they are fifteen, sixteen. Not having had a dick inside her doesn't make a girl a saint, and having had sex doesn't disqualify her from being one.

And then there are the grey areas... there is this Filipina girl, for example, who fell in love with a married man. His wife cheated on him and abandoned him with the kids. There is no divorce in the Philippines, so when the guy fell in love again with a perfectly suitable virgin girl, what was he to do? They live together as man and wife, and they obviously had sex as they now have a son together. But since their union was never made official (and never can be, as it may take up to twenty years to get an annulment, if ever), she is still a slut in some people's eyes.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:48 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:Virginity, while ideal, is not the be-all-end-all IMO. Since everyone in today's messed up society seems to be getting laid younger and younger, and more and more frequent, it's hardly a qualifying sign for someone being a good person anymore. Even in third world countries, many girls aren't virgins anymore by the time they are fifteen, sixteen. Not having had a dick inside her doesn't make a girl a saint, and having had sex doesn't disqualify her from being one.

And then there are the grey areas... there is this Filipina girl, for example, who fell in love with a married man. His wife cheated on him and abandoned him with the kids. There is no divorce in the Philippines, so when the guy fell in love again with a perfectly suitable virgin girl, what was he to do? They live together as man and wife, and they obviously had sex as they now have a son together. But since their union was never made official (and never can be, as it may take up to twenty years to get an annulment, if ever), she is still a slut in some people's eyes.

I agree that virginity while good has really no bearing on her character. Id rather have a good born again christian woman than demand virginity. But of course we all want what is ideal.

Frankly the government doesn't dictates Gods law. I would think if they did a church ceremony and were serious i would consider the new couple married.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:55 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:I agree that virginity while good has really no bearing on her character. Id rather have a good born again christian woman than demand virginity. But of course we all want what is ideal.

And even if she wasn't a Bored-Again-Christian, I'm sure if you had half a brain you'd be fine with her just being a good Protestant girl, wouldn't you? I know you have an irrational dislike for Catholics, but perhaps another form of Christian would do. Sometimes you got to compromise a little. I know for a fact there are many different churches in the Philippines, and many good women attending them.

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Frankly the government doesn't dictates Gods law. I would think if they did a church ceremony and were serious i would consider the new couple married.

Exactly. A marriage is a commitment, before each other, before each other's families, before the community and before God. Government has very little to do with that.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:13 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:I agree that virginity while good has really no bearing on her character. Id rather have a good born again christian woman than demand virginity. But of course we all want what is ideal.

And even if she wasn't a Bored-Again-Christian, I'm sure if you had half a brain you'd be fine with her just being a good Protestant girl, wouldn't you? I know you have an irrational dislike for Catholics, but perhaps another form of Christian would do. Sometimes you got to compromise a little. I know for a fact there are many different churches in the Philippines, and many good women attending them.

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Frankly the government doesn't dictates Gods law. I would think if they did a church ceremony and were serious i would consider the new couple married.

Exactly. A marriage is a commitment, before each other, before each other's families, before the community and before God. Government has very little to do with that.

well the problem is if she is not in your faith and by fait I mean not truly born again then it doesn't matter what she is protestant or catholic. its just that most catholics are not born again cause they are trusting in works or priest or what their rosary beads etc. Not all but thats in general. The pharisees didn't believe and tried to show their legalism to Jesus and obviously it didn't cut it. There are some protestants who think church attendance is what gets you saved and then live like the devil but dont even really believe in the bible so its not like all protestants are good and all catholics are bad, its just a general rule of thumb. I rejected my gf cause she would go to my baptist church but i could tell she was not genuine, she was no better than catholic. For me its not all teh details its just that most catholics dont put their trust in Jesus alone therefore can't be born again. I can't marry a girl and forbid i should ever have kids with such a woman. But i think id rather marry a reformed born again prostitute that shared my faith than some virginal girl that was going to church to please me but I could see right through her.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions