Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


10 Hours of Hot Woman Walking Through Delhi India(guys follo

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

10 Hours of Hot Woman Walking Through Delhi India(guys follo

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:25 am

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm







Re: 10 Hours of Hot Woman Walking Through Delhi India(guys f

Postby Ghost » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:30 am

She wasn't that attractive, plus the "bitch face" look killed it. And it didn't look like any of those guys really cared, except to try to sell her stuff.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: 10 Hours of Hot Woman Walking Through Delhi India(guys f

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:34 am

Ghost wrote:She wasn't that attractive, plus the "bitch face" look killed it. And it didn't look like any of those guys really cared, except to try to sell her stuff.


shes actually very hot in my eyes i dont know what your seeing she is prettier than any girl i ever seen in the philippines including top models LOL even the half indian dentist in philippines was hotter than any flip i ever came across the entire year i was there LOL. To me indian women are way hotter than most women. you didn't see the many guys trying to follow her?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: 10 Hours of Hot Woman Walking Through Delhi India(guys f

Postby MrMan » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:20 am

The camera was so shaky, how can you stand to watch it?

In Indonesia, street vendors talk to people who pass by to sell their stuff, male or female. That seemed to be what was going on.
MrMan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1220
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:52 am

Re: 10 Hours of Hot Woman Walking Through Delhi India(guys f

Postby Toronto Dating » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:37 pm

Another propaganda piece. Soon just looking at a woman accidentally can constitute as harassment. Oops, this is already the case in femiNazi Toronto, ON, Canada.
User avatar
Toronto Dating
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:25 pm

Re: 10 Hours of Hot Woman Walking Through Delhi India(guys f

Postby Yohan » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:20 pm

http://youtu.be/NUCJHK2WobI
10 Hours of Walking in Hyderabad as a Woman

http://youtu.be/n1aSVd8SpNQ
10 hours Walking as a Woman in Arab streets !!!

http://youtu.be/3DwayqEid2g
10 hours of walking in Hollywood as a Hooker

There are plenty of idiotic videos of 'a woman is walking in this or that city for hours day and night' on the internet.

Not worth even to talk about such feminist BS.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2226
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: 10 Hours of Hot Woman Walking Through Delhi India(guys f

Postby Ghost » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:51 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Ghost wrote:She wasn't that attractive, plus the "bitch face" look killed it. And it didn't look like any of those guys really cared, except to try to sell her stuff.


shes actually very hot in my eyes i dont know what your seeing she is prettier than any girl i ever seen in the philippines including top models LOL even the half indian dentist in philippines was hotter than any flip i ever came across the entire year i was there LOL. To me indian women are way hotter than most women. you didn't see the many guys trying to follow her?


It didn't really look like they were following her. She was walking down the street, as were most people out there. And a bunch of vendors wanted to sell her stuff. Now, I would've expected simp behavior but I really didn't see any. Probably got lots of brothels around, as so many places in Asia do. So one somewhat attractive female walking down the street is nothing to get excited about.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: 10 Hours of Hot Woman Walking Through Delhi India(guys f

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:39 pm

Yohan wrote:http://youtu.be/NUCJHK2WobI
10 Hours of Walking in Hyderabad as a Woman

http://youtu.be/n1aSVd8SpNQ
10 hours Walking as a Woman in Arab streets !!!

http://youtu.be/3DwayqEid2g
10 hours of walking in Hollywood as a Hooker

There are plenty of idiotic videos of 'a woman is walking in this or that city for hours day and night' on the internet.

Not worth even to talk about such feminist BS.



I agree its a feminist channel and video. I just thought it was interesting to watch.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: nezel and 6 guests