Where are the best places for women to be happier abroad?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Where are the best places for women to be happier abroad?

Post by Traveler »

"I am a white female who is enamored with Korean drama. I watch Drama Fever and Viki, and I know they do not depict true Korean life, but I am disenchanted with being American. I am willing to try to be what you want me to be as long as you do not physically or mentally hurt me. I do not have wealth or beauty, Facebook Cecelia Ritter Meridian Idaho has my picture on it. The mess behind me is because the picture was taken the night before the households daughter's Christmas wedding, so not only was it a Wedding mess , but also a Christmas mess. As you can see I am not a small girl, 240 lbs. I have been a caregiver since 2003, and I do it for the client rather then for money. I am helping others to live full independent lives in their own homes. I am now 50 years old and willing to try something new. If you can accept my limitations, I am willing to try my best to be what ever you ask of me. Oh, also I am unfortunately limited in my language skills, the only Korean I speak is what I have picked up by watching Korean drama, which are only a few words, my primarily language is American English. I will also need to apply for a passport, but as I have said I do not have mush money, I live from paycheck to paycheck, so I have not done that yet. I am waiting to see if I need it before I spend the money on it. I would love to hear from you. I have never been married, and because I am not pretty American men have not shown much interest in me. I have had 3 boyfriends in my life and disappointingly none of them were interested in making love, so my skills are limited, I really want to experience love before I am too old. Please think about giving me a try."
http://seoul.craigslist.co.kr/w4m/4855028732.html

I don't know how well Korea will work out for her. Korean men can reach SE Asia by plane within 4-5 hours. Why would they want to get involved with a 50 year old obese American woman? She mentions that she is living paycheck to paycheck so she is even hesitant about paying the fee to apply for a passport. Obviously, she'll have to save up more money to move abroad unless she finds a sugar daddy.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 28th, 2020, 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Where are the best places for women to be happier abroad

Post by Cornfed »

I guess average Western men and average Western females not being f***ed and chucked by dirtbags are like ships that pass in the night these days. So sad. Still, she would be of no use to me.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Ghost wrote:What's implied here is really disturbing. I know how many simps there are in America. Guys so thirsty, they'd sell their internal organs to get laid with ugly, fat, bitchy, hambeasts. So for this beast to not be able to get a man in America is...wow, that's really saying something bad.

cause she is 50. if she was 30 and fat maybe shed have hope.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Another thing. She seems either genuinely good hearted or at least (and more likely) someone who has not been given much of a chance. We may be looking at a genuine tragedy here, in the way the lives of most good men are now a genuine tragedy.
Signet
Freshman Poster

Post by Signet »

Holy shit, that personal ad is so sad. And I don't mean that in the internet haha way. I mean, damn, poor lady. She doesn't sound like a bad person. She sounds basically like the same kind of person most likely to be drawn to a site like this.

As for why she has had so few men, if she is both fat AND very shy, it doesn't seem too big a stretch to imagine it simply happening that way. She doesn't exactly live in the most happening locale on earth, and she was 40+ by the time Meridian Idaho got past 'village' status.

It seems a bit naive for her to be making an ad like that while admitting that she has no real idea about Korean culture, or any grasp of the language, in addition to all the other things. But not like, malevolent or anything.
lasttry
Freshman Poster

Post by lasttry »

https://www.facebook.com/cecelia.ritter

She's hideous, but no worse than the beast below, who evidently has little problem getting boyfriends (though the quality of those boyfriends isn't particularly high). The woman of the ad evidently has psychological inhibitions about sex, whereas Mama June has no such inhibitions (doesn't even have a problems with bringing child molesters into her life). So it's sad, but only in the sense that all mental illness is sad. Her problem is mental, not physical. The obesity and everything else is a side-effect of the mental illness.

MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

Cornfed wrote:Another thing. She seems either genuinely good hearted or at least (and more likely) someone who has not been given much of a chance. We may be looking at a genuine tragedy here, in the way the lives of most good men are now a genuine tragedy.
And you just know that she if she were slender, she'd be a stuck up b!tch.
Signet
Freshman Poster

Post by Signet »

MatureDJ wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Another thing. She seems either genuinely good hearted or at least (and more likely) someone who has not been given much of a chance. We may be looking at a genuine tragedy here, in the way the lives of most good men are now a genuine tragedy.
And you just know that she if she were slender, she'd be a stuck up b!tch.
I don't think there's any evidence of that anywhere. Unless you know her personally, and are privy to information other than what is available here, or via a quick scan of her fb.

"If [something] is different, [everything] would be different." is a pretty easy thing to say, since it's uselessly vague, and you additionally never have to prove anything.