RooshV Forum is turning into Happier Abroad

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

RooshV Forum is turning into Happier Abroad

Post by gibraltar »

It started out as a PUA forum but is slowly turning into a Happier Abroad advocate forum. Check out this post:

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-44711.html

My prediction is 2015 will have a major shift away from PUA into Happier Abroad and MGTOW. There's just so much evidence that western culture is screwed up and the women are of a much lower quality.

More and more men will dream about travel but most likely few will go through with it. On the flip side, I think more foreign women will be approached which could have harmful long term results.

Bottom line: If you want a decent wife, go east!
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: RooshV Forum is turning into Happier Abroad

Post by droid »

It's been happening for a while, I pointed at this other roosh' thread

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=22916&hilit=+interesting+roosh

Thing is they seem too intellectually invested in the 'game' thing and don't admit location makes a difference, always pretending they have some 'skill' when they either go somewhere easier or they lower their standards. Common phrase is "i gamed this 5-6 bla bla"
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

droid wrote:It's been happening for a while, I pointed at this other roosh' thread

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=22916&hilit=+interesting+roosh

Thing is they seem too intellectually invested in the 'game' thing and don't admit location makes a difference, always pretending they have some 'skill' when they either go somewhere easier or they lower their standards. Common phrase is "i gamed this 5-6 bla bla"
Its much more simpler than that ....Most of the human's in the west have become retarded, having been born in America, Europe with all those GMO's, Fluoride, Chemtrails, Vaccination in their brain cells.

I treat American's with sympathy now a days like a Special Child in Need for love and care :lol: ...They have been the most suppressed people in the world. They need humanities love and care to become sane again :lol: :lol:

There seems to be only two kinds of Americans now a days.

1. Retarded.

2. Cunning.

Roosh is cunning and exploiting the retards. If he was a good human being. He would have just pitched Location BUT then how would he sell dollar 6 books to retards in America?

He has to create the whole charade of being Alpha, "learning" how to pick up women "Skills", to sell his BS to retards. I can't believe American's brought ebooks from him and they also are "good enough" aka retard enough to post glowing reviews.

I think...Americans are the only people in the world, that can be fooled twice with the same con. :mrgreen:

If a guy has an avg, IQ....He can figure that out...Its the location not the game that matters...but for an American...It will take his whole life to figure it out.

To find a sane American...You have to find them outside America... We need to give atleast two years quarantine period for Americans before they can be included into sanity. :)
lasttry
Freshman Poster

Post by lasttry »

And when RooshV himself gets old enough that he has to plunk down cash to get the quality of women he wants, the forum will become positive about mongering.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Why are you guys still giving this clown and his retarded followers more traffic? :roll:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

lasttry wrote:And when RooshV himself gets old enough that he has to plunk down cash to get the quality of women he wants, the forum will become positive about mongering.
Lol and they'll still probably call it "game"
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Post by gibraltar »

Agreed. It looks like it's been happening for a while. But stories like this have to open everyone's eyes.

Game is nothing more than a tool to compete in a mediocre dating market. It's completely useless in any sane society. I'm starting to take language lessons everyday now. My motivation to leave USA and go east is at an all time high right now.
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

Define "game".

My definition: game - the combination of the things you say, your body language, your actions, and the way you present yourself.

Using my definition, if you think that game does not exist or that game is not effective then there is no hope for you. Have a nice life. You are destined to lose.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

RooshV is not turning into HA. Never will.

RooshV is heavily moderated. HA is grossly under moderated.
lasttry
Freshman Poster

Post by lasttry »

Why didn't you say RooshV is OVER moderated instead of HEAVILY moderated? Anyone who disagrees with the party line there gets banned. It's pathetic. Worse than the worst teenage girls...

Your definition of game is not the standard one. Game comes from the "mind games" pimps play on their whores. Your value is based on what you really are: your objective looks, your objective physical fitness, your objective intelligence, your objective wealth, your objective social status, etc. I repeated the word objective over and over to emphasize that we are talking about reality, rather than perception. Obviously, for something like social status, reality depends on perception, so determining objective value is difficult.

Woman are very irrational in how they evaluate a man's value. The idea of "game" is to exploit this irrationality so as to make yourself appear to have higher value in the eyes of the woman than what you really have. The reason game is suck a crock is that the women eventually see through the deception. Game works best with stupid and inexperienced women. Women who've been around the block a few times and have some natural intelligence tend to see right through game.

If your objective value is high, then there is no need for game. There are some threads on RooshV where a guy put a handsome elite-class frat-boy photo on tinder. Lo and behold, no matter what he did, the babes responded. When your natural self is highly desireable, you don't have to pretend to be something you're not. Honesty is by far the best policy for the 1% types. It the guys whose real self is not too desirable who have to pretend to be something they are not. That's what game boils down to: making yourself appear to be better than you are.

Game, by my definition, exists and has always existed and will continue to exist as long as there are stupid women who can be easily bamboozled. However, game will never be more than marginally effective. You'll be able to get short-term relationships with women who wouldn't be attracted to you without game, but they'll eventually see through your game and that's the end of things. If you don't care about long-term relationships, fine. It's typically guys who don't know beans about sex who don't care about long-term relationships, since really good sex takes time to develop. In the long run, like all compulsive liars, men who practice game develop a truly despicable personality. Aspiring to be great at game is like aspiring to be a great con man.

The alternative to game is to: (a) improve those aspects of yourself that can be improved, so that you reach your genetic potential of desirability; (b) learn to accept those aspects of yourself that cannot be improved. (Similar to the AA serenity prayer: "change the things I can change, accept the things I cannot change".) Then be honest about who you are. This approach will tend to repel the skanks and attract the better women.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

lasttry, here I have a different opinion. Game does not come from pimp game. Think of the swedish girls making holiday in the 70s in the Greek Islands. The guys did not play pimp game got a lot of women through entertainment and putting the effort.

I think there is more to it. Shure there is con game but there is a lot more. That´s why Roosh forum is a self improvement forum and this forum is not. Part of game is trying to develop your value constantly. Additionally to build the ability to advertise your value. It´s not con game it´s more sales game. Women do it with make up and other stuff.

Every guy tries to find his niche. Genghiz Khan for example had his own style: War game.

Aristokrats in the 18th century had kind of "gay-like" game.

Recently a guy told me he and others in France and England get a lot of play with spiritual "game".

Pimp game is only one aspect.
lasttry
Freshman Poster

Post by lasttry »

"War game", "Gay-like game", "spiritual game" are stretching the word "game" to the point of meaninglessness. Next thing you'll be telling me up is down and down is up, because, as with Humpty-Dumpty, words mean whatever you want them to mean.

Flirting (example of Greeks with Swedish women) is a "game" in the sense it is playful, and that is indeed a correct use of the word "game", though different from how PUA's use "game".

Why do people say "don't play games with me?" Because "game" is synonymous with deception in most people's mind.

The RooshV is mostly a bunch of immature guys boasting (lying?) about their notch counts and how to increase the same. Anyone who questions notch counts as the goal of life is banned. I don't see much self-improvement going on there.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

Billy wrote: I think there is more to it. Shure there is con game but there is a lot more. That´s why Roosh forum is a self improvement forum and this forum is not. Part of game is trying to develop your value constantly. Additionally to build the ability to advertise your value. It´s not con game it´s more sales game. Women do it with make up and other stuff.
I agree with this.

Developing value is key. Successful people do this in their professional lives and their personal lives.

One example: About 90% of you do not know how to dress. I mean not a clue. You don't know what clothes to wear. You don't know what is stylish (I'm not talking about fashionable, I mean classic style). You don't like to "dress up" mostly because you lack understanding of how to do it right. You absolutely would not f***ing believe the difference in the way you will be treated when you dress well instead of dressing like an average dipshit.

I will tell you how to change that aspect of your life with a budget of about $600, but none of you will do it. 1. Use about $50 to buy a copy of a book called "Dressing the Man" by Alan Flusser. 2. Read it. Understand it. 3. Use the other $550 to buy good quality, properly fitting used clothing on ebay and in thrift stores. Buy mid-range brands like Brooks Brothers, Ralph Lauren, etc. If you have the money, buy new stuff, but there are a lot of clothing enthusiasts who instead of buying new Brooks Brothers use the same money to buy used Oxxford or Kiton.

Another example: Learn something which is interesting. Learn to play an instrument. Learn how to do magic. There are magic tricks, for example which can be done one on one which involve kino and are just mind-blowing. Any woman will find you to be more interesting if you demonstrate an interesting ability. Elevate your ability in some interesting way. BE MORE INTERESTING.

The HA approach is "Oh, but none of that is me. I gotta be me." OK, if that is your attitude, then keep on being you. How has that worked out so far?

And by the way, that guy walking down the street with the girl on his arm, he used to be like you but then he worked on it.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

You already said it real game is the playfull game like in the greek guys example. As in most forums and in life you hear the extremists views. But in general the guys are much more normal.

Shure at Roosh you get banned quickly. I think most guys reading Roosh forum still are not psychopath kind of guys. Most are nerdic guys who need a phase where they build some kind of masculinity. When you look at the essay and stuff you see it´s quite intellectual. Compare that with the Greek guys from the 70s. They were the brainless players.

Give me a break. There are so many quality threads about self improvement there. Zinc thread, Cold showers, Books recommandation, workout, voice training etc. Compare that with HA. There is no comparison at all.

Banning guys is kind of important. Puahate, HA kind of guys would take over in a week.

So which website you think is better for self improvement?
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Post by gibraltar »

LOL. There are 7 billion people on the planet. 6 billion of them live outside of the Americas - that's Europe, Asia, Africa and the Australia regions.

How many of these men need to buy Ralph Lauren to improve their "game"? Lift weights? Learn body language?

All the game crap does is help to drain your bank account faster. Game is nothing more than an illusion sold to you by stupid corporations trying to boost profits.

Just like they try to sell you that poison corn based cereals. An earlier poster said it best - the good looking frat boy got women to reply no matter what he said.

Soooo....

Being NATURAL is WAY MORE IMPORTANT than game. Don't know what that means? Study your grandfather's actions if you need some tips. Read a book in history about how men used to act.

They dressed clean, walked tall and took care of themselves. It's called HUMAN NATURE.

I used to buy into that game crap when I was younger but I know better. BE NATURAL. Everything else in your life will improve.

As for foreign men, I've met tons of short guys in Asia and Africa with 5+ kids. They live in such a great environment that being a man is enough to seduce and mate with some of the hottest women on the planet.