All females on foreign dating sites are damaged goods

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

All females on foreign dating sites are damaged goods

Post by Banano »

It might sound unpopular and crazy thing to say on site that promotes happier abroad life but im talkin from expirience.
I talked to about 50+ women for at least a day or 2, all of them are 5-7 on a scale, 18-30 yo and im very disapointed with results and thts not because of lack of interest but bc ALL of them are damaged goods.

Every single of them admited 'dating' westerner, at least one or 2, but im not silly these women will always claim low number coz who wants to come across as easy rite?

Most insulting are the ones who say that they are tired of casual meaningless sex and now they want serious relationship.. yep. After all these random white cocks she is looking for mr sucker whoz will not judge her.

If you thought american women are promiscous then think again.

Look i dont mind doing sluts but what pisses me off is when slut wants u to treat her as if she never saw cock in her entire life. Some of them will say they like westerners coz let women be free
Banano
Veteran Poster

Re: All females on foreign dating sites are damaged goods

Post by Banano »

Some members married using online dating but i guarantee if a women is 6+ then she had lot of guys contacting her and banging her.
Last edited by Banano on February 3rd, 2015, 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

There was this hot girl and she was hard to get ahold of and she said she met a few foreigners for short dates but nothign came of it. Well on a mongering site someone said she was down for accepting cash for p4p. When i heard that I said welp i can't trust most of these girls if even she was willing to do that a hot one like her and she never came off as some hoe. My gf had a girl she lived with who introduced her to the dating sites and she was pretty stuck up and worked at a call center. She even paid for her own taxi to see th is young foreigner guy so she was not a leech however she was a total bitch she told me so she was probably damaged in that regard. there is usually some issue with these dating site girls whether it be kids or personality issues or bad looks.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

'met a few but nothing came out of it'
Lol.. quite a few say this
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Banano wrote:'met a few but nothing came out of it'
Lol.. quite a few say this

I know ive noticed that they will say just a date nothing else. or they will say they have slept with pinoy only. Usually when i was told that i just assumed that they were damaged goods in the sense that at the very least the foreigner guy spoiled them and probably even slept with them. my gf still calims she never slept with that black guy LOL yeah whatever.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Dating sites are mostly worthless, it is said, that about 80 percent of all profiles are fakes or contain otherwise a lot of wrong and misleading information.
Women using dating sites are often getting a lot of replies, and male members outnumber female members often 6:1 - not really a good place to find a good woman.

However you can make some friends online, visiting their places and look around - the result might be maybe nothing, but anyway it was a nice vacation abroad at least.

Still better than to give money to any psycho-girl in the US next door. Just read about a guy in the US whose girlfriend is dreaming of a marriage - estimate is USD 70.000,- and he is now working overtime to save up. - What a waste of money - If you ask me that's all totally ridiculous.

To spend money however for your own trips abroad and to meet some nice girls living there, of course it's you, who is paying some meals or for some small gifts, is not really a waste of money and time, at least this is my experience so far.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

80%? No way..yes there are some especially when you sign up but generally speaking women are real but i suspect guys are bombarding them like crazy but im still wanted.
Once they try white cock there is no going back, cock carousel it about to start n standards get higher n higher.

Ill create some fake profile to see how many messages it gets.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I would never advocate finding a wife on a dating sate, myself. A good friend of mine has found a lovely lady through an otherwise notoriously bad dating site, and he seems to be genuinely happy with his choice of woman. Why would I rain on his parade?

That being said, I am well aware of the dangers of online dating, and far too many men are naive about it. I met my own wife online as well, but when I met her I was not looking for a partner and neither was she. We simply chatted on a chat site, an anonymous one, and had such a connection that we shared contact details and began Skyping. We stayed in touch for over a year, as she and I both focused on our studies and work. By the time we met up, we were already deeply in love and got engaged shortly after.

Had I not come along, she says she would have probably married a Filipino. Her sister says she does not want to date a foreigner because "she is lazy to speak English" and "they are all old and ugly anyway". So she just focuses on her engineering study. This is the type of girl that you want: the type who does not "hunt" for any foreigner, who is not as infatuated with everything American or Western and who does not have marriage to a foreign guy high on her list of priorities, if at all. Her love interests and crushes will have been Filipino men, and you will be an exotic treat to her, rather then the latest cashcow. You will continue to be as interesting and fresh to her as she is to you, and with her you can find a lasting happiness knowing that you're number one, not number fifteen on her list.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Another good idea is to build up a network of Filipino and Filipina friends right here in the USA, and "friend" them on Facebook. Then you have access to hundreds or even thousands of their Filipina friends. Eventually you can meet a few good women that way. Then, when you go visit the Philippines, you don't have to walk around the shopping malls, handing out your number to strangers or waiting for your dream girl to appear out of nowhere.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Hero wrote:Another good idea is to build up a network of Filipino and Filipina friends right here in the USA, and "friend" them on Facebook. Then you have access to hundreds or even thousands of their Filipina friends. Eventually you can meet a few good women that way. Then, when you go visit the Philippines, you don't have to walk around the shopping malls, handing out your number to strangers or waiting for your dream girl to appear out of nowhere.
This is good. Connections are big. That's why I never try and burn bridges, even with girls I've met on dating sites. You can get to the good ones once you gain some "friends." Of course if you can get in with the relatives, even better.

Online dating is still good for the quick meet and greet, and potential score. It's better than loathing in boredom in your hotel room. Plus you got a companion to take you and see places. Who cares if you gotta drop a few pesos for a jollibees meal or taxi ride. If someone is looking for more you really gotta scan and be picky. Its hard, but I'm sure can still be done.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

Banano wrote:It might sound unpopular and crazy thing to say on site that promotes happier abroad life but im talkin from expirience.
I talked to about 50+ women for at least a day or 2, all of them are 5-7 on a scale, 18-30 yo and im very disapointed with results and thts not because of lack of interest but bc ALL of them are damaged goods.

Every single of them admited 'dating' westerner, at least one or 2, but im not silly these women will always claim low number coz who wants to come across as easy rite?

Most insulting are the ones who say that they are tired of casual meaningless sex and now they want serious relationship.. yep. After all these random white cocks she is looking for mr sucker whoz will not judge her.

If you thought american women are promiscous then think again.

Look i dont mind doing sluts but what pisses me off is when slut wants u to treat her as if she never saw cock in her entire life. Some of them will say they like westerners coz let women be free
Unfortunately, the American dating model is being spread throughout the world. Foreign women want the freedom to bang at will just like their western counterparts. One of the first questions you should ask a foreign lady is "Have you ever dated a foreign man before?" If she admits to it, then you are probably better off ending all contact with her.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

Banano wrote:Some members married using online dating but i guarantee if a women is 6+ then she had lot of guys contacting her and banging her.
This is why good men should demand a virgin. If she has given it away already, there is no way to know her notch count.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

I agree they tend to get corrupted after f***ing foreign dick, must be some evilness about English language that f***s their brain up.
What are the chances of landing a girl thats never been with another foreigner?Pretty slim.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

Banano wrote: What are the chances of landing a girl thats never been with another foreigner?Pretty slim.
The internet has broken many barriers allowing western men to sit at home while chatting with beautiful foreign women. I think you need to find a place where the English language isn't needed. Maybe South America? Russia? :D
Men chase, women choose

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Like i been saying for awhile. Its all in India. Thats where im heading next. Im not even flying past philippines next time.