Can a man be MGTOW and date abroad?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Can a man be MGTOW and date abroad?

Post by MJay1978 »

I felt it was appropriate that I address this question. I know some MGTOWs do date abroad, but how come most of them do not advocate dating women abroad?? I somewhat do understand where the majority of MGTOWs do consider all women to be "like that" since the majority of foreign women practice traditionalism. However, what I try to address is the interaction with foreign women is much better than with the American women due to a test I did on Badoo.com with the Ukrainian women. I noticed I got a ton more matches with the Ukrainian women. I also received good ratings on my pics. That is something you will not see with the American women counterparts. Here is the video link to my testimony on Badoo.com.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVh0VvGgi7A

The reason I brought this up is because now I have some jackass who created a Google hangout who is calling me a poser MGTOW in false pretenses just because I advocate it is okay if a MGTOW dates foreign women. The majority of his statements are lies, which you can view the video for yourself at the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxPLsoGuNKw

I understand as men we have our own unique ways to go our own way, but I'm seriously getting sick and tired of the criticism I'm receiving from some MGTOWs when it comes to foreign women and dating them. If they don't want to date them, I'm fine with that. This could be a case where I'm just overreacting about this, but I had to address it! I want to go my own way from feminized women AND date in foreign countries. I don't see anything wrong with that to be honest.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Can a man be MGTOW and date abroad?

Post by Yohan »

MJay1978 wrote:..... some jackass who created a Google hangout who is calling me a poser MGTOW in false pretenses just because I advocate it is okay if a MGTOW dates foreign women. The majority of his statements are lies, which you can view the video for yourself at the link below.
I understand as men we have our own unique ways to go our own way, but I'm seriously getting sick and tired of the criticism I'm receiving from some MGTOWs when it comes to foreign women and dating them. If they don't want to date them, I'm fine with that. This could be a case where I'm just overreacting about this, but I had to address it! I want to go my own way from feminized women AND date in foreign countries. I don't see anything wrong with that to be honest.
Somewhat surprised to read that, why should somebody going his own way criticize you because you are dating foreign women?

I never got any bad critics from MGTOW for being married with a foreign woman, all negative and abusive comments I got are only from Western women and from male feminists and some racist comments too from some Asian Americans (white guy marries Asian mail order bride and such BS-talk). I myself recommend travel and dating foreign women to all Western men who have troubles with females in their own country.

I am however not PUA-friendly, which means for me indeed to pose - (after some training how to do it) - in a way similar to an actor, showing up somewhat as a braggart and liar. I see no reason why I should present my personality differently from what I am in real life.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

MGTOW is a fundamentalist orthodox religion. Violate their theology and they will condemn you as a heretic. If you think for yourself, you don't belong with MGTOW.
MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkDY »

I live a MGTOW lifestyle in the USA. Outside the USA I try to meet up with quality women.
lasttry
Freshman Poster

Post by lasttry »

fschmidt wrote:MGTOW is a fundamentalist orthodox religion. Violate their theology and they will condemn you as a heretic. If you think for yourself, you don't belong with MGTOW.
And who is in charge of this MGTOW religion? I thought it was just a label for guys, like me, who won't put up with a lot of crap from women, and so end up living alone.

There is that mgtow.com website, but the guys there are woman haters so I didn't feel comfortable being around them. I wasn't aware that they have a monopoly on the term MGTOW, however.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

lasttry wrote:[And who is in charge of this MGTOW religion? I thought it was just a label for guys, like me, who won't put up with a lot of crap from women, and so end up living alone.

There is that mgtow.com website, but the guys there are woman haters so I didn't feel comfortable being around them. I wasn't aware that they have a monopoly on the term MGTOW, however.
Who is in charge of feminism? Same conformity as MGTOW. All movements in modern culture are similar; all intolerant, all selfish, all closed minded.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

MarkDY wrote:I live a MGTOW lifestyle in the USA. Outside the USA I try to meet up with quality women.
I know. That's what I'm trying to do. I just want to go my own way from the American and Canadian women. Mainly feminists and radical feminists are the kind of women I steer clear from. If MGTOW taught me anything, it's the dangers of marriage and why men shouldn't do it. Also how a woman can manipulate a man in many different ways. If anything, I support what Winston Wu, Steve Ness, and what MGTOW is doing. I still want to give foreign women a chance since I've noticed they do treat men a lot better than the American women do. But there are occasions where I've come across some MGTOW men who don't agree with this. I don't get it.

P.S. - I'm not bashing on these men who don't want to date period, including the foreign women. But if they don't want to give foreign women a try, then it should be considered a situation where it should be treated as "to each their own". If they want to go their own way completely, I encourage it! But just to say specifically if you're an American man who doesn't want to date American women anymore, to go your own way and to date out of your country should also be considered as an outlet for "going your own way". Just thought I'd point that out.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

Yohan wrote:
MJay1978 wrote:..... some jackass who created a Google hangout who is calling me a poser MGTOW in false pretenses just because I advocate it is okay if a MGTOW dates foreign women. The majority of his statements are lies, which you can view the video for yourself at the link below.
Somewhat surprised to read that, why should somebody going his own way criticize you because you are dating foreign women?

I never got any bad critics from MGTOW for being married with a foreign woman, all negative and abusive comments I got are only from Western women and from male feminists and some racist comments too from some Asian Americans (white guy marries Asian mail order bride and such BS-talk). I myself recommend travel and dating foreign women to all Western men who have troubles with females in their own country.

I am however not PUA-friendly, which means for me indeed to pose - (after some training how to do it) - in a way similar to an actor, showing up somewhat as a braggart and liar. I see no reason why I should present my personality differently from what I am in real life.
I don't blame you on the whole PUA thing. The only PUA I'm not against is the red pill types such as Roosh V. But blue pilled PUA such as David DeAngelo, Neil Styles, Richard LaRuina, Mystery, and others like these specific types of PUAs are the only ones I'm against. Other than that, I don't really feel the need for the material when it comes to foreign women. It's not even a requirement in my own opinion. ....Unless you're trying to pick up females from the United Kingdom, which I heard is one of the countries to steer clear from. I heard a lot of stories about that place.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

MGTOW is just another trap for Men. DO NOT LET THEM Pigeon HOLE YOU MAN...

Everything that comes from west seems to be like a Rat Poison. 10% good layered on top with 90% bad that kills your soul eventually.

It seems west cannot device anything that wouldn't come with certain conditions attached. They wouldn't let you know your true potential.

When I read MGTOWs articles it synced with me on many levels at the same time, certain points they say helds you back regarding women etc.

================

MGTOW is yet another singular system that is doomed to fail in the long run because it fails to address what really a human being is.

A Human Being is capable of doing everything that he loves. Nothing should hold you back to make you truly happy.

-----------------------

I have not coined a word for it..But I promise you..If you do that...You will be ALIVE and FREE....

DO NOT be Singular.

1. I love women.

2. I work out

3. I love good food.

4. I dress well.

5. I eat Organic

6. I have good relation with my parents. I live with my parents infact. I save so much money living with my parents and not fall for the trap of living alone once you reach certain age so that Banks can loot you with their loan debt.

7. I have solid base that even if I do anything wrong abroad...I don't have to jump and commit suicide like many do from west in Thailand once they run out of money.

8. I'm into conspiracy and yet have a good work from home job as well.

9. I have good friends. I"m very social. I interact with Taxi Drivers in Manila to Condo Guard to my Neighbor who works in Call Center.

The point is ..You do not need to sacrifice one for the other...Yes...You can be good at computers at the same time date beautiful women....America projects this image that nerds cannot get laid. Don't fall for that trap.

Why is it that the smartest guys in the world cannot get a beautiful women.

Why don't these MITs address these issues....These Millionaires in Silicon valley never manage to date hot women. All Nerds look miserable in America...Look at their faces...They DO NOT have the radiance of a happy ALIVE Man. They hardly work out, they have unusual body shape, many wear glasses, have awkward social skills....How can you project these men as successful

on the other hand you have so called players, good looking guys, who do not have much money, have difficulty getting a six figure income as most of these jobs are in computers. Can never afford a Lamborghini in their life's but nerds do but then they can't get a hot women without paying.

MGTOWs don't have a concept of taking care of their family, parents...So convenient...Yeah..Just live them in old age homes..Who cares about your parents in America.

Common....You know it DEEP DOWN....DO NOT LIE TO YOUR SELF...That's why you asked the question.

You cannot be truly happy without a women.

I don't know how can people buy into such a load of crap in MGTOW...You will be miserable with out a women BUT unfortunately western men fall from one trap to another....

-----------------

By the way...I'm doing all this born in a piss poor third world country called India.

All you need in your LIFE is to TRY IT...DO EVERYTHING....They are suppressing what a human being is really capable of.

You have not even tapped into 1% of who you truly are..DONT FALL FOR THE CON Called WEST.

You don't need MGTOW.....

I'm not boasting myself....BUT in this dark world...Doing two things at once seems to be an achievement.

MGTOW, PUA ...Just feels so singular on a DNA level itself....It can only come from the west. I can't connect with it.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

starchild5 wrote:Why is it that the smartest guys in the world cannot get a beautiful women.

Why don't these MITs address these issues....These Millionaires in Silicon valley never manage to date hot women.

Common....You know it DEEP DOWN....DO NOT LIE TO YOUR SELF...That's why you asked the question.

You cannot be truly happy without a women.
Starchild5, you're obviously a good person at heart, so I won't be too critical along your ideas, however, I disagree with you ... a strong, independent, self-sufficient guy does not need a woman.

I'm using the word, *need*, in a targeted way. It's basically saying that a man can go solo or form a partnership with someone else. The idea here is that it's not an addiction pattern, meaning that the guy needs the partner, to feel complete.

With that stated, I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't say that Mel made me happy and I'd chosen this relationship over being alone. On the flip side, I can be alone and be fine, as well.

Since everything is working out well with Mel, we're in a relationship and one, which will last for the long run. In all honestly, I feel that I'd basically won the lottery and can't expect others to follow me. Thus, if men decide that going solo and boning hoes (or using a synthetic RealDoll) is the way to go in places like America, where ppl don't really value each other, then so be it.

This is a tough society and ppl need to do, whatever it takes, to get through it.
Last edited by S_Parc on February 4th, 2015, 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Can you 'go your own way' and date, get married, and have kids? Can that be 'their own way'?
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

MrMan wrote:Can you 'go your own way' and date, get married, and have kids? Can that be 'their own way'?
Yes, this is essentially my current path in life.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

S_Parc wrote: Starchild5, you're obviously a good person at heart, so I won't be too critical along your ideas, however, I disagree with you ... a strong, independent, self-sufficient guy does not need a woman.
I am here with S_Parc.

While I am married since decades with a foreign woman and living in Asia, I am able again to live alone if necessary.

I would say, better alone than a miserable life with a psychotic woman around you.

I was badly treated by women as a child, and later on I was living alone in Europe as a student/employee. I never had any nice relationship with a Western woman.

I am sure I can live alone for a very long time with alternate solutions.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Yohan wrote:
S_Parc wrote: Starchild5, you're obviously a good person at heart, so I won't be too critical along your ideas, however, I disagree with you ... a strong, independent, self-sufficient guy does not need a woman.
I am here with S_Parc.

While I am married since decades with a foreign woman and living in Asia, I am able again to live alone if necessary.

I would say, better alone than a miserable life with a psychotic woman around you.

I was badly treated by women as a child, and later on I was living alone in Europe as a student/employee. I never had any nice relationship with a Western woman.

I am sure I can live alone for a very long time with alternate solutions.
A lot of the optimists here don't understand this point, as you have. A man can't make his association with a woman, his focal point in life, and thus ... allow his inner world to fall apart, when she ditches him. I think this is a major difference between guys in their 20s and those in their 30s and beyond.

In our times, men need to learn how to deal with being alone, as well as dealing with the complexities of relationships, when they're in them.

AB discussion thread

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

MrMan wrote:Can you 'go your own way' and date, get married, and have kids? Can that be 'their own way'?
It's what I did. And I am leaving behind modern Western culture in doing so, I think that qualifies as "going my own way". Only mine is the way of the true man, not the way of the latent homosexual MGTOW cult that hates women and sex and if unhealthy and narcissistic self-masturbatory gibberish to the core. Any movement that advocates a segregation of the genders (feminism, MGTOW) is one that is destined to die out and that has no future.

If anything, MGTOW, grass eaters and similar movements and trends are an excellent way of weeding out the weak, the indecisive and the unfit from society. Every woman they refuse to interact with, is one more for all healthy, able-bodied men following their natural urges and instincts.

The only men who hate women with a passion are the ones that have been looked down upon and snubbed by women all their life, or who are gay or otherwise damaged in some way. Women who hate men are similarly useless. Any movement born from such hatred and such a self-centered attitude is no movement you should want to call yourself a member of. Instead, keep an open mind, see the world, talk to people and come to your own conclusions. Accepting the gospel of MGTOW as the absolute truth, or swallowing a red or blue pill, is to limit yourself. Don't fall into that trap. It's a movement largely for losers, by losers and made up from losers, and you'd be a fool to fall for it in a moment of bitterness and isolation, because it will continue to drag you down.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144