Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Newlifeinphilippines Get a life!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Newlifeinphilippines Get a life!

Postby ryanx » February 9th, 2015, 8:25 pm

Nearly 2300 posts. Over 5 posts a day on average. I have lost count of the number of times you have mentioned your hooker girlfriend. Do you have nothing better to do? Either get a life or start your own website already! For God sake!
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Re: Newlifeinphilippines Get a life!

Postby Johnny1975 » February 9th, 2015, 9:17 pm

He's everywhere. But hey, it's not so bad. If other people posted more often, I might do too.

This must be the only forum where it's ok to start a thread just about one thing about one person. I wish someone would start one about me.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Postby hammanta » February 9th, 2015, 9:40 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hammanta
Junior Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » February 9th, 2015, 9:44 pm

ryanx wrote:Nearly 2300 posts. Over 5 posts a day on average. I have lost count of the number of times you have mentioned your hooker girlfriend. Do you have nothing better to do? Either get a life or start your own website already! For God sake!

I actually considered in the past but starting forums is hard work and the niche market of people going abroad is very small making it harder to get one started. I tried that in the past starting forums and its not easy. I have other ways of making money online that are less by chance such as forums. Its really like rolling the dice when you rely on forums etc. Winston has been at this for 7 years and he exposes he whole autobiography and was a pioneer on this topic and yet he makes i think only a couple thousand off of this website i believe.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby starchild5 » February 10th, 2015, 3:26 am

ryanx wrote:Nearly 2300 posts. Over 5 posts a day on average. I have lost count of the number of times you have mentioned your hooker girlfriend. Do you have nothing better to do? Either get a life or start your own website already! For God sake!

:lol: :lol:
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Postby Luc Furr » February 10th, 2015, 5:13 am

Doesn't monger expat life in cities in the Philippines kind of amount to wake up, fck, eat, fck, (send her home or keep her), go on the internet, eat, rest or hang out with friends, go to club, party, ....

easy to end up with a bunch of posts. easy to wonder where the heck the past 3 years went.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions