Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Newlifeinphilippines Get a life!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Newlifeinphilippines Get a life!

Postby ryanx » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:25 pm

Nearly 2300 posts. Over 5 posts a day on average. I have lost count of the number of times you have mentioned your hooker girlfriend. Do you have nothing better to do? Either get a life or start your own website already! For God sake!
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Re: Newlifeinphilippines Get a life!

Postby Johnny1975 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:17 pm

He's everywhere. But hey, it's not so bad. If other people posted more often, I might do too.

This must be the only forum where it's ok to start a thread just about one thing about one person. I wish someone would start one about me.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Postby hammanta » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:40 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hammanta
Junior Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:44 pm

ryanx wrote:Nearly 2300 posts. Over 5 posts a day on average. I have lost count of the number of times you have mentioned your hooker girlfriend. Do you have nothing better to do? Either get a life or start your own website already! For God sake!

I actually considered in the past but starting forums is hard work and the niche market of people going abroad is very small making it harder to get one started. I tried that in the past starting forums and its not easy. I have other ways of making money online that are less by chance such as forums. Its really like rolling the dice when you rely on forums etc. Winston has been at this for 7 years and he exposes he whole autobiography and was a pioneer on this topic and yet he makes i think only a couple thousand off of this website i believe.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby starchild5 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:26 am

ryanx wrote:Nearly 2300 posts. Over 5 posts a day on average. I have lost count of the number of times you have mentioned your hooker girlfriend. Do you have nothing better to do? Either get a life or start your own website already! For God sake!

:lol: :lol:
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby Luc Furr » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:13 am

Doesn't monger expat life in cities in the Philippines kind of amount to wake up, fck, eat, fck, (send her home or keep her), go on the internet, eat, rest or hang out with friends, go to club, party, ....

easy to end up with a bunch of posts. easy to wonder where the heck the past 3 years went.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions