Newlifeinphilippines Get a life!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Newlifeinphilippines Get a life!

Post by ryanx »

Nearly 2300 posts. Over 5 posts a day on average. I have lost count of the number of times you have mentioned your hooker girlfriend. Do you have nothing better to do? Either get a life or start your own website already! For God sake!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: Newlifeinphilippines Get a life!

Post by Johnny1975 »

He's everywhere. But hey, it's not so bad. If other people posted more often, I might do too.

This must be the only forum where it's ok to start a thread just about one thing about one person. I wish someone would start one about me.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

ryanx wrote:Nearly 2300 posts. Over 5 posts a day on average. I have lost count of the number of times you have mentioned your hooker girlfriend. Do you have nothing better to do? Either get a life or start your own website already! For God sake!
I actually considered in the past but starting forums is hard work and the niche market of people going abroad is very small making it harder to get one started. I tried that in the past starting forums and its not easy. I have other ways of making money online that are less by chance such as forums. Its really like rolling the dice when you rely on forums etc. Winston has been at this for 7 years and he exposes he whole autobiography and was a pioneer on this topic and yet he makes i think only a couple thousand off of this website i believe.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

ryanx wrote:Nearly 2300 posts. Over 5 posts a day on average. I have lost count of the number of times you have mentioned your hooker girlfriend. Do you have nothing better to do? Either get a life or start your own website already! For God sake!

:lol: :lol:
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

Doesn't monger expat life in cities in the Philippines kind of amount to wake up, fck, eat, fck, (send her home or keep her), go on the internet, eat, rest or hang out with friends, go to club, party, ....

easy to end up with a bunch of posts. easy to wonder where the heck the past 3 years went.