Another man can't find twu wuv, offs himself

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Re: Another man can't find twu wuv, offs himself

Post by Luc Furr »

HenryGeorge wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:yes just rot away in a buddhist temple worshipping yourself calling everyone else hedonist. You are a waste of space. Hopefully you wont reproduce we already have enough people going to hell.
How about respecting others people's religious beliefs?
Why? Respect leads to acceptance, acceptance leads to infiltration, infiltration leads to usurpation, usurpation leads to subjugation, subjugation leads to assimilation.

Every religion has done the above especially to indigenous peoples. Now they are trying to do it to each other. Best to think of religion as a set of laws. You cannot have people who trade and interact following different laws.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Luc Furr wrote:Why? Respect leads to acceptance, acceptance leads to infiltration, infiltration leads to usurpation, usurpation leads to subjugation, subjugation leads to assimilation.

Every religion has done the above especially to indigenous peoples.
What, respect them? That's one thing they never did to indigenous peoples. And it's not just the Africans, the Asians or the South-American natives, it's also the ancestors of the white himself who have been forced to convert at the point of a sword in their pagan days.

Respecting another man's beliefs and at the same time acknowledging the differences in what you yourself belief, those are not mutually exclusive. Some people just don't have the mental capacity to see the world as anything other then black & white.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Luc Furr wrote:Why? Respect leads to acceptance, acceptance leads to infiltration, infiltration leads to usurpation, usurpation leads to subjugation, subjugation leads to assimilation.

Every religion has done the above especially to indigenous peoples.
What, respect them? That's one thing they never did to indigenous peoples. And it's not just the Africans, the Asians or the South-American natives, it's also the ancestors of the white himself who have been forced to convert at the point of a sword in their pagan days.

Respecting another man's beliefs and at the same time acknowledging the differences in what you yourself belief, those are not mutually exclusive. Some people just don't have the mental capacity to see the world as anything other then black & white.
indigenous people respected foreign religion leading to acceptance, leading to infiltration..... henrygeorge, perhaps a taoist, seeks to gain respect, leading to acceptance....

the foreign religions sought respect, sought acceptance.....
Cyrus
Freshman Poster

Post by Cyrus »

tamdrin12 wrote:I live in Thailand and I am spending maybe 20,000 baht a month and I am doing most everything I want.

I get a free lunch at my school but I eat breakfast and dinner wherever I want. My apartment costs 3500 Baht a month (divide by 31 to get $USD). I bought a scooter for 15,000 baht. I get occasional massages. I go out to bars and drink whatever I want on the weekend. If I want I take weekend trips and stay in hotels. I am making 28,000 baht a month. That is $900 a month USD in America. You can't do shit with $900 a month USD in America. In Thailand I live a live guys are only dreaming of and saving cash till they can retire here. I have it made. I skipped the whole rat race and working world and went straight to the good part. This is because my only major expense now is my room and food... Before I was renting a bike but now I own one.

If I get sick of Thailand I can easily travel to Myanmar, Vietnam, Laos, or Cambodia or even the Phillipines. I am still yet to explore the beaches of southern Thailand but I am looking forward to that too.

ALso I have made friends with a few Thai guys. One I met at the temple and another in my building. That thai guy was married to an American for 14 years and has a half American son believe it or not. Now he has divorced her and has a 23 year old Thai GF. He is 47. I am also friends with my assistant, a 24 year old Thai teacher, who is very cool and is a traditional girl and is not a Thai slut. She has invited me to go on vacation with her family before but I refused. It wasn't because she wanted me but it was because she was being nice and kind to a foreigner.

There are many many good things about Thailand. No where is perfect and yes with Thai women there seems to be a lot of problems but as long as we are on this planet earth we are going to have both happiness and suffering. There is not way around it. The key is to simplify and minimize all the psychological turmoil and bullshit that leads people to think suicide is an answer. Sometimes a change of location can open up your mind in ways you didn't know were possible and take you out of a funk.
Your post was awesome, Tamdrim. What city in Thailand do you live in?
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

chanta76 wrote:Going back to the original post. I feel bad for the guy. I understand the Asian guys who struggle dating wise in the west. For all you white or black guys that are belly aching for Asian guys it's allot harder due to racism in the dating market.
If I won't date fatties, does that make me a weigh-cist? :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
tamdrin12
Freshman Poster

Post by tamdrin12 »

Buddhists breeding is not a bad thing... They respect other peoples beliefs and are tolerate and broad minded... Anyway Islam is spreading like wildfire. Their population is increasing especially in Europe where the average rate is 8 kids per family versus like 1.5 for other Europeans. Most civilizations are on a decline in terms of how many children need to be being produced to keep a society expanding except for the muslims..

check this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HTSwUig2-0
Been living abroad for 4 years now. India, Nepal, Taiwan, and Thailand. Currently in Thailand teaching English as my bread and butter.

Check out my online store featuring cool jewelry and items at very reasonable prices from Thailand!

http://thailand-treasures.myshopify.com/collections/all