Starchild.. This ones for you

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
tamdrin12
Freshman Poster

Starchild.. This ones for you

Post by tamdrin12 »

Been living abroad for 4 years now. India, Nepal, Taiwan, and Thailand. Currently in Thailand teaching English as my bread and butter.

Check out my online store featuring cool jewelry and items at very reasonable prices from Thailand!

http://thailand-treasures.myshopify.com/collections/all

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Re: Starchild.. This ones for you

Post by Paloaltoguy »

A white chick with an indian dude is still seen as weird ahah
Guts Over Fear
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Yep...Soon to be me.... :lol: ...This year...I have lined up quite a few white girls to settle down with....I should have done this a long long time ago....Just this conspiratorial part of me..never allows me to settle down for good.....I don't think I can bring a kid to the earth filled with darkness...I don't want anyone to suffer on earth ....I don't think there is anything left for a kid on planet earth except suffering and misery :roll: :roll: ..

Only a white women is capable of understanding my lunacy and not wanting to have a child :lol: :lol: ....for rest of the women, the motherly instinct is too much....for that reason..if i ever get serious ....My first preference is white women :lol:
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Paloaltoguy wrote:A white chick with an indian dude is still seen as weird ahah
Just as white people eating with hands :lol: but they adopt and evolve quickly :)
tamdrin12
Freshman Poster

Post by tamdrin12 »

I guess its the exotic factor that makes us attracted to whatever we are attracted to. I'm white, blonde hair and blue eyes. I have lost most of my attraction to white women unless I see an exceptional one. These days I am mostly attracted to Asian women and have been so for a while now.
Been living abroad for 4 years now. India, Nepal, Taiwan, and Thailand. Currently in Thailand teaching English as my bread and butter.

Check out my online store featuring cool jewelry and items at very reasonable prices from Thailand!

http://thailand-treasures.myshopify.com/collections/all

Return to “General Discussions”