Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Not sure what to think of this

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Not sure what to think of this

Postby lasttry » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:16 am

While sitting in Starbucks this afternoon in this stodgy mid-sized city in flyover country USA that I call my home base, studying Russian in preparation for my upcoming Ukrainian p***y hunting expedition, two middle-aged transvestites walked in and began chatting. Both were about 6' tall with very masculine faces but obvious breast growth. One was wearing black hip boots, a mini-skirt, all sorts of gaudy jewelry and big wig, the other was wearing some sort of knickers and high heels. Their conversation eventually drifted to the movie sniper. Apparently, both of these men have sons and they both gave these sons rifles for Christmas because the boys wanted to train to be snipers themselves. Then they started reminiscing about their experiences in Vietnam, the sound of 105mm howitzers and claymore mines, all sorts of military acronyms thrown about with lots of f-bombs as is typical of the military. "f***ing recoilless rifle you don't want to get stuck behind that f***ing thing". I'm not sure what to conclude about the state of society from this incident. Used to be this sort of thing was confined to San Francisco. But now it seems all the men want to become women, with Bruce Jenner leading the way. Any thoughts?
lasttry
Freshman Poster

Re: Not sure what to think of this

Postby starchild5 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:28 am

lasttry wrote:While sitting in Starbucks this afternoon in this stodgy mid-sized city in flyover country USA that I call my home base, studying Russian in preparation for my upcoming Ukrainian p***y hunting expedition, two middle-aged transvestites walked in and began chatting. Both were about 6' tall with very masculine faces but obvious breast growth. One was wearing black hip boots, a mini-skirt, all sorts of gaudy jewelry and big wig, the other was wearing some sort of knickers and high heels. Their conversation eventually drifted to the movie sniper. Apparently, both of these men have sons and they both gave these sons rifles for Christmas because the boys wanted to train to be snipers themselves. Then they started reminiscing about their experiences in Vietnam, the sound of 105mm howitzers and claymore mines, all sorts of military acronyms thrown about with lots of f-bombs as is typical of the military. "f***ing recoilless rifle you don't want to get stuck behind that f***ing thing". I'm not sure what to conclude about the state of society from this incident. Used to be this sort of thing was confined to San Francisco. But now it seems all the men want to become women, with Bruce Jenner leading the way. Any thoughts?

Americans behave a lot different once they are out of America. I swear they are mixing something up in American food that makes Men Become Women and Women like Men.

Its not GMO, Monsonto, Mercury, MSG...something that is way more undetectable, Untalked off, and Pure Evil.

Americans have now become totally different from rest of human race. They are a breed of their own now.

I can relate to people in Japan, south Africa, chille etc etc except Americans....There behavior is very Un Human Like.

They have become a separate species.

If you want to degenerate your DNA....just go to America :)
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby OutWest » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:00 pm

starchild5 wrote:
lasttry wrote:While sitting in Starbucks this afternoon in this stodgy mid-sized city in flyover country USA that I call my home base, studying Russian in preparation for my upcoming Ukrainian p***y hunting expedition, two middle-aged transvestites walked in and began chatting. Both were about 6' tall with very masculine faces but obvious breast growth. One was wearing black hip boots, a mini-skirt, all sorts of gaudy jewelry and big wig, the other was wearing some sort of knickers and high heels. Their conversation eventually drifted to the movie sniper. Apparently, both of these men have sons and they both gave these sons rifles for Christmas because the boys wanted to train to be snipers themselves. Then they started reminiscing about their experiences in Vietnam, the sound of 105mm howitzers and claymore mines, all sorts of military acronyms thrown about with lots of f-bombs as is typical of the military. "f***ing recoilless rifle you don't want to get stuck behind that f***ing thing". I'm not sure what to conclude about the state of society from this incident. Used to be this sort of thing was confined to San Francisco. But now it seems all the men want to become women, with Bruce Jenner leading the way. Any thoughts?

Americans behave a lot different once they are out of America. I swear they are mixing something up in American food that makes Men Become Women and Women like Men.

Its not GMO, Monsonto, Mercury, MSG...something that is way more undetectable, Untalked off, and Pure Evil.

Americans have now become totally different from rest of human race. They are a breed of their own now.

I can relate to people in Japan, south Africa, chille etc etc except Americans....There behavior is very Un Human Like.

They have become a separate species.

If you want to degenerate your DNA....just go to America :)

How much time have you spent in the USA?
In a country 3 times the size of India, nothing will be simple. Your descriptions sound a bit like some American s' simplistic and uninformed descriptions of India.
I've not spent time in India, so my opinions are tenuous at best.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby Banano » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:18 pm

Maybe these shemales are ahead of us, they realized being a women has many advantages over being a man. Even ugly sheman gets more action than a typical American guy
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby xiongmao » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:25 pm

A guy I once worked with is "transitioning". I can see the attraction of having your own set of breasts to play with, and seeing the world from both genders' perspectives is enlightening.

I met many transsexuals in Thailand and I have to say that they were smarter and better company than the women there. Maybe we guys won't need women and in a couple of generations there will be gender wars and stuff going down.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby Anatol » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:44 pm

Hello,

[~} This is a very disgusting subject ~ but much of it has to do with the American proclivity to be 'manly' all the time ~ this over-need to show masculinity is something their females copied in the 1960s and 1970s ~ and the stupid American men only encouraged his females to do so ~ the result has been chaos throughout the American society. ALL OF THESE STRANGE THINGS that have resulted in U.S.A. have much to do with these 2 illnesses. Study his history! He's a sick man.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Return to General Discussions