Best cities in asia to meet women for Socially awkward guys

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Best cities in asia to meet women for Socially awkward guys

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

List some cities in asia (small or large) where you noticed foreigners get a lot of attention and the women are very open.

I thought angeles city (not for bargirls) was the best place to meet women. They are open to foreigners and sociable and flirtateous. Nowhere else in the philippines ive seen like that. But i haven't gone in the provinces alone maybe id get a lot of attention from locals there too but the infrastructure and lack of cheap and secure hotels makes it hard. Ive seen videos of a foreigner in illoilo where the girls seemed friendly so maybe in small tier cities like that its easy to find sociable women? Mindanao maybe is another area but i heard lots of the good looking women go north for jobs but that could be said for provinces too.

bangkok i heard the girls are stuck up? Americaninbangkok has said dont fall in love in pattaya im assuming that would apply in angeles city too but im sure there are nice girls in both cities as long as you dont go with a massage girl or bargirl.

Any city in China or indonesia that is good for socially awkward guys?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Best cities in asia to meet women for Socially awkward g

Post by Jester »

+1 for your truthfulness about the socially awkward part.

I am not the guy who can answer your question, but trust me you are on the right track if you avoid the foreign-tourist zones.

In general one can find authentic girls with honest authentic reactions when wandering off "the beaten path" -- the path that has been beaten by the Foreign-Tourist and Cool-Slick-Rich-People herds.

And for a "socially awkward" guy, the authenticity is a must. If you're not a "player", you def need to be around real people, not players.

Good luck.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."