Filipino girl I know tells me Asian women don't really...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: Filipino girl I know tells me Asian women don't really..

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

chanta76 wrote:newlifephilippines,

I have totally disagree with you. I met plenty of Korean-American guys that did well in South Korea..in matter of fact they sometimes did better than the white guys. I also met Korean native guys who went to China and are able to get girl friends over there too and these are not Asian American guys but native Korean guys. So I hate to burst your bubble ..white guys do not monopolize the dating market in Asia.

I mean if they did ..YOU would of DONE SO much BETTER. Regarding Winston...he needs to clean himself up. The guy is overweight and poorly dress. In the wealthy Asian countries it helps if your put together to get a decent girl. So having style and game helps...that's the difference.
I did so much better and i didn't even do daygame or really approach woman. Imagine if i had. You dont know what my life was like in america compared to phil. The problem is the quality of women in phil that usually chase foreigners. No way could i have replicated that in korea or japan or china with daygame and tons of socializing than what I did in phil with ZERO work and i mean that literally.

having style and game works better, yes and how is that different than america? Getting a korean or japanese or chinese woman as a asian looking guy is probably not much easier than a white guy can get a white girl in america. In other words still damn hard.

maybe those korean guys have charisma or would do well also in america? Not every korean guy is gonna be celibate or else no one would be married in korea including you. But if korean guys think they can get on the plane and find a girlfriend easy there they are deluding themselves. I doubt it would be much easier than america for koreans. Did you have an easy time finding a girlfriend there? I doubt it.

There is something inherently wrong with japanese and korean and chinese women. Thats why im avoiding vietnam jsut cause of the chinese influence in personality alone. I can't stand northeast asians. Dont get me wrong they are cutesy and nice but thats about it.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

chanta76 wrote:zboy1,
Doesn't China have a sex ratio imbalance that there would be a lack of female in China so it makes it stiffer competition for the women?
We've gone over this a bit. Women move from the countryside to chinese cities more than the men.
You see plenty of women on the cities, rural men are the ones that are screwed.

chanta76 wrote: Newlifephilippines,
Didn't you say in your other threads how local Philippines guy are able to get the higher quality Philippine girls ? Sorry if I got you mixed up ..reason why I'm saying is that I think zboy is doing OK in China . as an Asian guy in asia can do OK and land hot girls....sometimes better than white guys in some cases.
Don't worry, newlife's the one that's got it all mixed up in his head :mrgreen:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

droid wrote:
chanta76 wrote:zboy1,
Doesn't China have a sex ratio imbalance that there would be a lack of female in China so it makes it stiffer competition for the women?
We've gone over this a bit. Women move from the countryside to chinese cities more than the men.
You see plenty of women on the cities, rural men are the ones that are screwed.

chanta76 wrote: Newlifephilippines,
Didn't you say in your other threads how local Philippines guy are able to get the higher quality Philippine girls ? Sorry if I got you mixed up ..reason why I'm saying is that I think zboy is doing OK in China . as an Asian guy in asia can do OK and land hot girls....sometimes better than white guys in some cases.
Don't worry, newlife's the one that's got it all mixed up in his head :mrgreen:
NewLife is so bitter and angry, plus racist for attacking me for no reason. How does he know how well I do or don't do in China? So, only Whites do well with women? This is why I no longer post that frequently on this forum. ...

Anyway, I sent Winston a pm message. I hope to see him if he's ever near Guangdong Province. I hope you're doing well, too, Droid. Same for Chanta.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

It's good to see you posting zboy1, albeit so infrequently.
But for the love of god you "owe" us some pictures and more reporting man :cry:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
droid wrote:zboy1 you gotta hook Winston up in Guangzhou!

zboy can't even get a hot woman in china cause hes just another asian guy. You probably could help him more if you went there since your white.
I didn't get that from his trip reports. He dated many girls in China and they were mostly attractive. He even dated a hot Ukrainian girl there.

Plus you got things backward. The hottest Chinese girls date Asian guys, not White guys. Go there and you will see. It's true in the Philippines as well. The hottest girls are with Korean guys, not white guys here.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

chanta76 wrote:newlifephilippines,

I have totally disagree with you. I met plenty of Korean-American guys that did well in South Korea..in matter of fact they sometimes did better than the white guys. I also met Korean native guys who went to China and are able to get girl friends over there too and these are not Asian American guys but native Korean guys. So I hate to burst your bubble ..white guys do not monopolize the dating market in Asia.

I mean if they did ..YOU would of DONE SO much BETTER. Regarding Winston...he needs to clean himself up. The guy is overweight and poorly dress. In the wealthy Asian countries it helps if your put together to get a decent girl. So having style and game helps...that's the difference.
I told you, there is nothing wrong with the way I dress. Jeans or slacks with polo shirts is very NORMAL and STANDARD. It's just that my pot belly and me being fat makes my clothes look sloppy. So it is my fatness, not my clothes, that's the problem. If I had a nice body, I would look good in anything, even jeans and t-shirt. Anyone can see that. I've said this a billion times. Are you frickin deaf or something?

The truth is, modern clothes are conformist and dull and bland. Clothes were better during the 1800's and prior, when they looked stylish, romantic, creative and artistic. Watch historical films or photos and you will see what I mean. I would prefer to dress like aristocratic men did during the 19th and 18th Century. I did that during a play and it made me look good and better because they fit my look and enhance my appearance. They also fit my soul too since I'm a romantic soul, not a modern soul. See below.

So you see, the problem is that modern clothes are bland and are meant to inspire conformity and turn you into a robot. That's the problem here, not me. If i had a choice, I'd wear romantic 18th century clothes, not modern clothes.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

newlife,

I don't know you sound bitter in many of your post.

I was able to find girl friends in matter of fact I'm married to native girl in Korea. I had whole lot easier time there. I met other Korean -American guys in the same position. I think zboy is doing OK in China if not he would of left that country.

I think your racist and you look down on Asians and your bitter. The advantage that Korean-American or Asian -American gets if they go back to their native country is having access to native women that white guys does not get. Dating is easier when I was back in Asia and I spoke to other asian american guys and it was the same for them.

I
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

chanta76 wrote:newlife,

I don't know you sound bitter in many of your post.

I was able to find girl friends in matter of fact I'm married to native girl in Korea. I had whole lot easier time there. I met other Korean -American guys in the same position. I think zboy is doing OK in China if not he would of left that country.

I think your racist and you look down on Asians and your bitter. The advantage that Korean-American or Asian -American gets if they go back to their native country is having access to native women that white guys does not get. Dating is easier when I was back in Asia and I spoke to other asian american guys and it was the same for them.

I

Its useless to hide behind probability and trends.
It does not matter what the odds are , you only need one.
I have children...an Asian wife and I'm happy. I have grown close to my in-laws...especially My father in law. If you are white and from the West, it takes quite a while to learn to "think East".... Years if ever.

Most whites in the Philippines are bride raiders or mongers of some type. Few are interested in learning the heart of the place....and living accordingly.
Asian men...like any other, want respect.
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:It will be hard for anyone in those countries because the women are picky in those countries. If your not top tier asian guy you wont have it easy. And if your a top tier guy well then your not the average person. It would be like a white guy trying to find a great white girl in america its hard in america for white guys to even average women.
Well i think it's a tad bit easier in Asia. Marriage rates are higher outside of maybe Japan.

I think it's also fairly easy to get married in America if you are white too, in the Midwestern, Southern and more interior west states.

The thing is that Asian guys have like a minus 3 or more handicap in america. In asia, they have no handicap and it's a bit easier to get married in Asia than in America.

Lastly, the easiest in NE asia would be mainlnd China or Vietnam. They are poorer, so by definition it would be easier. Same thing goes for the US, it would be easier in poorer states.
Chrissays
Freshman Poster

Post by Chrissays »

It's not really a handicap as in the way they look; it's more society's perception, or a social stigma, even unwritten rules. Most people are just against it..

A good looking asian guy is good looking everywhere he goes. If he's good looking in asia, he's good looking in America. It's the mindset and mentality held up at asian men that give them the "handicap" factor.

Asian women are really put on a pedestal. A lot of Non asian American women are insecure of them. They probably have a +3 advantage for being an asian woman. Opposite of the asian men in America, -3.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

celery2010 wrote: The thing is that Asian guys have like a minus 3 or more handicap in america. In asia, they have no handicap and it's a bit easier to get married in Asia than in America.
This is true and it is easy to understand why. In USA, the vast majority is white and not Asian.

As Asian man in USA try to be financially stable, and look for a wife who is living in your country of origin and bring her to USA. Many are doing this, especially overseas Chinese. Also I do not know about any dating problem of US-Japanese men.

I have met US-Thai, US-Cambodian men with permanent address in USA, and of course also Filipinos holding US-citizenship looking for a wife from their native country in Asia. Possible the best choice, get on an airplane - looking for an Asian girl in USA is maybe time-waste, there are not many, and some of them are taken by white men or men of other race. - On the other side, not many white women are into dating these few Asian men in USA as they find plenty of white men, black men, Latino men, just any other type of men...