If Paloaltoguy is who he claims to be then explain this

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

If Paloaltoguy is who he claims to be then explain this

Post by Zionosis »

Then explain one thing!

So just for a while actually believe he is this black guy getting all these chicks around the world who are hot etc.

The real question is this.
If someone was actually doing all of that, why would they feel the need to keep coming on here posting screenshots of their phone and other pictures of people constantly?

That's what I don't get. That's the one thing that in fact can never be argued away and is what makes me have a hard time believing that's him or that is what he really does.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: If Paloaltoguy is truly somehow who he claims to be then

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Please stop making threads about him. He's already making plenty of his own, for you to reply on if you wish. No need to feed the trolls any more then you already do. It's like you are fanning the fire, man. Don't.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Please stop making threads about him. He's already making plenty of his own, for you to reply on if you wish. No need to feed the trolls any more then you already do. It's like you are fanning the fire, man. Don't.
Wow it really is like you are one of the only ones left.

This is interesting. I remember like ages ago like nearly 2 years or whatever there were a decent amount of people on. Then I left and came back like 6 months later and it was still similar but maybe a few people left.

Then I left again but came back only about 8 months ago and it was really dead on here. Now I come back again right now and it's literally ridiculously dead on here now. No denying it.

I remember at least 5 other regular people and they all seem to be gone now.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Zionosis wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:Please stop making threads about him. He's already making plenty of his own, for you to reply on if you wish. No need to feed the trolls any more then you already do. It's like you are fanning the fire, man. Don't.
Wow it really is like you are one of the only ones left.

This is interesting. I remember like ages ago like nearly 2 years or whatever there were a decent amount of people on. Then I left and came back like 6 months later and it was still similar but maybe a few people left.

Then I left again but came back only about 8 months ago and it was really dead on here. Now I come back again right now and it's literally ridiculously dead on here now. No denying it.

I remember at least 5 other regular people and they all seem to be gone now.
Its a textbook case of poor management and incompetent moderation along with having no clue about protecting one's brand. Stupidity has consequences.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Please stop making threads about him.
This is correct. The best is to ignore this person. If nobody reacts, such people are getting bored and leave....

As mentioned otherwise, very lenient to almost not existing moderation is also an issue with this HA-forum.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

It is not dead here by any means. Go to the latest active topics page and you will see many active topics everyday. What are you guys smoking? You should appreciate the free speech policy here too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Winston wrote:It is not dead here by any means. Go to the latest active topics page and you will see many active topics everyday. What are you guys smoking? You should appreciate the free speech policy here too.
I see it isn't quite dead. You posted and Yohan is still here and Ghost etc. So it in fact doesn't seem any more dead than it was 8 months ago.

But certainly it is more dead than it was like close to 2 years ago.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: If Paloaltoguy is who he claims to be then explain this

Post by Moretorque »

Winston has done a great service for humanity in many way's, it's up to the individual to realize what his site offers.
Time to Hide!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:It is not dead here by any means. Go to the latest active topics page and you will see many active topics everyday. What are you guys smoking? You should appreciate the free speech policy here too.
This HA-forum is not dead - there are plenty of comments coming in all time. A dead forum is something like I used before they banned me - for reasons not clear to me - a forum called Orientexpat, which has now only 2 or 3 comments per day - comments by a few leftover members who post nothing but brainless one-liners to each other with smilies and similar crap..

Free speech - this is a different issue - it is about comments which can be considered as personal opinion regardless if another person likes or disagrees with them.

Free speech has nothing to do with meaningless troll remarks which are solely posted to annoy, disturb or insult others.
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Post by romparoo »

Why does it matter Paloaltoguy is real or not? We should look at our own lives and improve them. Not everyone here has a sex life as dry as MGTOW. Also meeting girls from EE are not that difficult, and that doesn't automatically mean banging girls left and right. I had been to EE too and I can vouch for that. If not because of this forum, I might not had been to EE. So thanks to Winston!
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Post by romparoo »

Zionosis wrote:Then explain one thing!

So just for a while actually believe he is this black guy getting all these chicks around the world who are hot etc.
Hot or not, that is EE girls' standard beauty. Those with Slavic mixes are really stunning and that is their average look. Winston have been rapping about that since day one.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Yohan wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:Please stop making threads about him.
This is correct. The best is to ignore this person. If nobody reacts, such people are getting bored and leave....

As mentioned otherwise, very lenient to almost not existing moderation is also an issue with this HA-forum.
You old people don't have a clue. This site is dead because it looks like pig vomit from 1999 with cheesy ads for foreign brides, etc. Get that in your f***ing head. Nobody is going to join a website that looks like shit. It has nothing to do with moderation :roll:
Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

romparoo wrote:
Zionosis wrote:Then explain one thing!

Hot or not, that is EE girls' standard beauty. Those with Slavic mixes are really stunning and that is their average look. Winston have been rapping about that since day one.
Surprisingly most foreign guys I see around here don't do as good as me (notice no one ever posts pictures). Lets not kid ourselves, I get hot chicks all over the world because I'm awesome... Even in the USA.
Guts Over Fear
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Paloaltoguy wrote: You old people don't have a clue. This site is dead because it looks like pig vomit from 1999 with cheesy ads for foreign brides, etc. Get that in your f***ing head. Nobody is going to join a website that looks like shit. It has nothing to do with moderation :roll:

Surprisingly most foreign guys I see around here don't do as good as me (notice no one ever posts pictures). Lets not kid ourselves, I get hot chicks all over the world because I'm awesome... Even in the USA.
Diagnosis: Acute megalomania. :lol: