Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Reactionary Reviews

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Reactionary Reviews

Postby fschmidt » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:21 am

http://www.reactionaryreviews.com/

My latest concept. This clearly will never be popular but it would be nice if reactionaries could help each other find tolerable products and services in the insane modern world.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Re: Reactionary Reviews

Postby Jester » Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:16 am

Not done yet, but already found 4 things I will take action on.

OUTSTANDING concept.

Please consider adding a link to your "signature" here and elsewhere.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Reactionary Reviews

Postby fschmidt » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:50 am

Thanks Jester, I have put this my signature, but of course it won't go nowhere. Why? Because no one is interested in constructive ideas. If you design the ideal Christianity, your idea will be ignored. People just want to complain.

------------------------------
No one wants a solution. A solution would require we discipline our own behavior, change our ways, and apply social standards to everyone including ourselves. Anarchy with grocery stores provides what each undisciplined heart wants, which is the ability to act as selfishly as possible without consequences. It is no wonder we talk of dying societies imploding; they collapse into the dark void of individual human need.
------------------------------
http://www.amerika.org/social-reality/no-solutions/
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Return to General Discussions