What do you think of White men who worship Asian women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Re: What do you think of those particular white men who wors

Post by Zionosis »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Zionosis wrote:Of course if I was a taller man like 6'4'' then it would be weird at that point being over a foot taller than your woman.
Still doesn't matter. My wife is five feet and I'm six feet and it works just fine. You cannot allow other people's perception of your partner dictate who you can and cannot date. If there's chemistry, there's chemistry. Can't fight the love!
I agree pretty much. But I wasn't talking about other peoples perception. I myself would think it feels weird if I was 6'4'' and my woman was 5' tall. Even looking at our photo's it would look weird. Like two different species.

You are 12 inches taller. That isn't too ridiculous. It's still within the bounds I think.

But if a man was like 16 inches and up taller than his woman it does seem weird.

I agree that you cannot fight love and things like opinions of what is weird does probably stop many people finding what they naturally like maybe.

But still.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

I am unsure what "good taste in women" even means.

The only thing I think it could mean is that you like women that the majority of men in the world agree are hot.

That would all depend on what majorities of people exist on the world.

For instance if the whole world was black people then the norm in what is hot would change. If it was all Indian people it would be different again. etc.

Then there are people like me and some of you guys on here who don't really learn from out culture and just accept what we are told is hot. But we look out to the world and judge with our own eyes and realize that there are hot women in many parts of the world and many difference races etc.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

That all being said I think different ratios of hot women exist in different races.

To me it seems like more hot white or east Asian women than hot Indian or Black women. But damn you can find some really hot Indian or black women and they are hot.

I really like Asian women but I get the feeling that if white women stopped being fat and they only had similar overweight rates as Japan or other Asian countries then there actually might be more hot white women per percentage of population than hot Asian women per percentage of their population.

I see quite a few fat white women who have good faces and if they lost weight could be hot women. Sad to see them just ruin their potential.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: What do you think of White men who worship Asian women?

Post by Winston »

This is a warning regarding the following post made by Zionosis here in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=1&p=218649#p218649 .

I already told you guys thousands of times, NO STRATEGICALLY COVERED NUDITY IMAGES! I just received a warning from Google about your two images in that post with strategically covered nudity! Strategically covered nudity means to post nude photos with black dots or squares covering the nipples or private parts. DON'T DO THAT! Why did you do it again?! I'm going to start issuing temporary bans on guys who keep doing that and forgetting!

Both Zionosis and Marcos Zeitola will receive warnings for this. Marcos Zeitola didn't post nude photos, but he quoted them in his reply to Zionosis, thereby doubling them in the thread! That makes him just as guilty too, because he should have known better!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What do you think of White men who worship Asian women?

Post by yick »

What do you think of White men who worship Asian women?

It's natural.

Most men who end up in Asia will end up preferring the local women, guaranteed, I wasn't into Asian women at all until I came here.

If you like long hair, nice legs, slim - which is most men I think - then you can't go wrong here. Every colour and every type of woman is here.

Just the other day - I saw a Chinese woman with a nice, plump, perfect ass like a pear - it was a sight to behold.

I see a fair number of Chinese women with large natural breasts - dd cup and above - it is not uncommon by the way.

The main thing is the way they are. They like men - I think that is the difference, men aren't seen as the enemy.

I go into this eaterie, and the young manageress basically jumped up and down on sight of me as if I made her day by turning up for my weekly chicken nuggets. :lol:

She is a very attractive young, twenty something Chinese woman.

No British woman has jumped for joy on sight of me - EVER.

And that is the difference - basically.