What do you think of White men who worship Asian women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

What do you think of White men who worship Asian women?

Post by Zionosis »

Who worship Asian women? Keep in mind there are some Asian women who similarly worship white people (typically many of these from the Philippines).

I notice you can get white men who think an Asian woman is really hot but she isn't even considered hot by her own people.

I also know a Filipino girl who thinks certain white men are hot and they are quite average or below average in looks which makes it clear she has a weird worship problem.

I am a white man who likes white and Asian women. But I don't think all Asian women are hot. I mean I like the east Asian women but walking in the streets in Japan I only think like 1 in every 10 women looks quite good. The other 9 are either boring looking and a few are just ugly.

Even in the JAV idols. I don't even think they are all hot either. But at least 1 out of every 2 is quite hot.

As far as western white women being fat is holding them back. Literally here in Australia 67% of women are fat. So this reduces that amount of hot women unless you are into fatties.

So out of 10 white women 6.7 are fat. And out of the other 3.3 you are lucky if one is hot. So it's nearly like for white women 1 out of 15 is actually a hot woman who isn't fat.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What do you think of those particular white men who wors

Post by Cornfed »

Zionosis wrote:As far as western white women being fat is holding them back. Literally here in Australia 67% of women are fat. So this reduces that amount of hot women unless you are into fatties.

So out of 10 white women 6.7 are fat. And out of the other 3.3 you are lucky if one is hot. So it's nearly like for white women 1 out of 15 is actually a hot woman who isn't fat.
You answered your own question. Asian females seem hot by default since white females are so awful.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Every race of people on this planet, besides maybe pure unmixed Australian aboriginals, has hot women in it. It is foolish to worship an entire race or half an entire race. Don't view the world through yellow goggles, see it through a shade in all the world's colors. Why sell yourself short?

Also, not all Asian women look the same, there is a lot of variety in looks. For example, I prefer my asian women darker and curvier, whereas some might prefer tall and slender. I like a girl with wide child-bearing hips and a round butt, whereas others may go for a woman flat as a stick. And of course there has to be chemistry, which you cannot possibly have with every woman you meet. Beauty and sexual attraction are in the eye of the beholder. But to say all Asian women are beautiful or desirable is retarded.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Every race of people on this planet, besides maybe pure unmixed Australian aboriginals, has hot women in it. It is foolish to worship an entire race or half an entire race. Don't view the world through yellow goggles, see it through a shade in all the world's colors. Why sell yourself short?

Also, not all Asian women look the same, there is a lot of variety in looks. For example, I prefer my asian women darker and curvier, whereas some might prefer tall and slender. I like a girl with wide child-bearing hips and a round butt, whereas others may go for a woman flat as a stick. And of course there has to be chemistry, which you cannot possibly have with every woman you meet. Beauty and sexual attraction are in the eye of the beholder. But to say all Asian women are beautiful or desirable is retarded.

1. If you read I never said all Asian women are beautiful. Can you even read what I said? Jeez.

Also yellow goggles? They aren't even yellow. sigh.

As far as hips? Well some hips are good. (But I have seen women with huge hips and it looks stupid, especially when there is not much butt to go with them.) But I like a decent shaped butt. I like the face to be good most of all. I tend to like pale skinned Asian women.

As far as your stick talk. I agree but it goes for white women also. Some women have no butt and nothing at all and a straight and stick like. That isn't too hot to me.

I agree with you about the Australian Aboriginal thing though.

But also include the people from Papua New Guinea in that also. They are Australoids which is the same race as the Aboriginals.
They look slightly better than the Aboriginals but barely much at all.

Africa is very diverse but there are also regions of Africa where certain black people are quite bad looking also and the women don't look good at all.

At the same time there are other areas with different blacks and some of the women look quite decent.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

It's not about wide hips also. It's about the hips ratio to the waist. A woman could have wide hips but a really wide waist also. Wouldn't be hot.

Also wide hips are sort of cool in drawings and all that but sometimes in real life they can look a bit weird like you are seeing a huge pelvis and someone elses body on top of it.

* Image removed. NO STRATEGICALLY COVERED NUDITY IMAGES PLEASE! I've warned you guys many times already!

I would rather a woman with a body like this to be honest. (Down here)

She has hips but they aren't too extreme and she also has a butt and normal sized breasts and I think a good face.

* Image removed. NO STRATEGICALLY COVERED NUDITY IMAGES PLEASE! I've warned you guys many times already!
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Zionosis wrote:It's not about wide hips also. It's about the hips ratio to the waist. A woman could have wide hips but a really wide waist also. Wouldn't be hot.

Also wide hips are sort of cool in drawings and all that but sometimes in real life they can look a bit weird like you are seeing a huge pelvis and someone elses body on top of it.

She has hips but they aren't too extreme and she also has a butt and normal sized breasts and I think a good face.

Though I obviously wouldn't kick the second one out of bed, to me the first one is the most attractive woman. Her hips are not "too extreme" for me. My wife has a similar body shape and it's what I personally prefer. You cannot argue taste, but yours is probably closer to a native Japanese guys' taste.

You have the "classical beauty", which is the type of woman you want to paint and hang on your wall, and there's the type of woman who just oozes pure sex and that you simply want to devour when you look at her. The pale, tall and slender lady belongs the the classical beauty category, the first picture to the second.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Zionosis wrote:It's not about wide hips also. It's about the hips ratio to the waist. A woman could have wide hips but a really wide waist also. Wouldn't be hot.

Though I obviously wouldn't kick the second one out of bed, to me the first one is the most attractive woman. Her hips are not "too extreme" for me. My wife has a similar body shape and it's what I personally prefer. You cannot argue taste, but yours is probably closer to a native Japanese guys' taste.
Your taste seems like what a black man would have.

Well to be honest I like many things. Sometimes I cannot say what I like. I have seen black women with huge butts and it's hot. Not like Minaj which I think looks disgusting but actual real ones that are shapely. For instance the following women are all hot to me and they are all very different. Different races and body types.

* Image removed. Nearly bare buttocks.

* Image removed. Nearly bare buttocks.

I also think hot women exist in virtually every race.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Both of those women are HOT assuming they are at least 5'6". You have great taste!
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

There are women who are meant to be "hot" according to white people but I am white and I don't like their bodies or think they are hot. Here are the following women who are meant to be hot but I don't like them at all.

Sofia Vergara. To me looks like a tranny.

I also think her body looks like a tranny's.

Number 2.
Pamela Anderson. Her chest and shoulders look way to big and it looks weird to me.

I think her butt also looks boring as hell.

But apparently that's like super hot to most white people.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Zionosis wrote:Your taste seems like what a black man would have.
I've heard that before, lol.

I think you have a pretty good taste in women, although your priorities in what matters most in looks and physique may be slightly different from mine.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

I am white...and I AM NOT sexually attracted to any of the girls in your last set. If one of them would go out with me, she would only be useful as arm candy in say a business or social setting to impress certain others and increase my status temporarily.

But the first two truly do it for me, make my hormones rage with lust. And they are also still considered quite attractive generally in spite of being too curvy for many white guys. So they are great to take out in polite company as well.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

@Rock

5'6''?

Why with that? You are aware the average height in USA is 5'3''?

Average height of men is like 5'10''.

So you demanding them to be 5'6'' is the same as women demanding a man must be no shorter than 6'1''.

I am Australian and Kylie Minogue is only 5'.

I am a white man only 5'10'' tall and any women above 5' is good enough for me. I don't care if they are my height or 9 inches shorter. As long as they are hot.

Average height of women in Japan is 5'2''.

As far as that Jap woman I posted she is 5'1''.

For me that doesn't matter at all. She is 9 inches shorter than me. I don't care she is hot to me.

Of course if I was a taller man like 6'4'' then it would be weird at that point being over a foot taller than your woman.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Rock wrote:I am white...and I AM NOT sexually attracted to any of the girls in your last set. If one of them would go out with me, she would only be useful as arm candy in say a business or social setting to impress certain others and increase my status temporarily.

But the first two truly do it for me, make my hormones rage with lust. And they are also still considered quite attractive generally in spite of being too curvy for many white guys. So they are great to take out in polite company as well.
So you are into super curves. I guess you are into Nicki Minaj then also.

I don't think the Asian woman in the first pic is too curvy. She isn't too curvy for Jap men so I doubt she would be too curvy for white men.

Then again whatever white men like Paris Hilton seem to like skinny skinny skinny.

I am not into women too skinny. I would like to touch them and they are a bit soft not touch them and they are hard and feel their bone.
Last edited by Zionosis on February 17th, 2015, 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Zionosis wrote:Of course if I was a taller man like 6'4'' then it would be weird at that point being over a foot taller than your woman.
Still doesn't matter. My wife is five feet and I'm six feet and it works just fine. You cannot allow other people's perception of your partner dictate who you can and cannot date. If there's chemistry, there's chemistry. Can't fight the love!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

The darker skinned girl w/exaggerated hips and the asian girl pair. Those are the first 2 images you posted. The last set is awful for me. I absolutely hate top heavy girls (big breasts, narrow hips/shoulder ratio, flat ass).

Body wise, this is what amps this white guy up:

- tall (5'5" borderline, 5'6" decent, 5'7" great, 5'8" - 5'10" perfection)

- proportionally long legs short torso

- wide hips + narrower shoulders (pear shape approaching hourglass)

- round protruding butt

- small but pert breast

- firm taught thick smooth skin and muscles (no cellulite, visible pores. or sagging); a bit of belly chubbiness is fine tho as long as skin is smooth and taught

If you combine all that with a very attractive well proportioned symmetrical NE Asian almond eyed female face and head head which is right sized to body, you've just created a Goddess lol.