If Winston turned gay...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Re: If Winston turned gay...

Post by Zionosis »

chanta76 wrote:Actually gay asiansn in America kind of do OK from what I heard. If winston loss some weight he might do better in America as a gay version than a straight version.
You guys are aware that Winston is hardly just an average Asian male. Pretty sure most Asian men look better.
You guys are talking as if Winston is the normal Asian man. Jeez. have any of you been to east Asia? I can tell you Winston is not average but below average in looks.

Then again this is my opinion and seems the opinion of most Asian people also. Some of you guys probably think all Asian men look the same and like Winston.

To myself and most Asian people 99% of the men in these crowds look better than Winston.

Then again it seems this place has slowly turned into an Asian bashing troll place where people post memes and crap and talk yellow this and yellow that. It's degraded a lot.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Wow so Winston is one ugly dog even in Asian country?Bottom 20%?

I always assumed he would be about average in looks in places such as TW and China
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

-Newsflash-
Winston is has f***ed Eastern European women and Asian Chicks. He even got one pregnant just to prove he f***ed her.

So if he is ugly that should prove even you may have a chance there.

Thanks and Enjoy.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Zionosis wrote:
chanta76 wrote:Actually gay asiansn in America kind of do OK from what I heard. If winston loss some weight he might do better in America as a gay version than a straight version.
You guys are aware that Winston is hardly just an average Asian male. Pretty sure most Asian men look better.
You guys are talking as if Winston is the normal Asian man. Jeez. have any of you been to east Asia? I can tell you Winston is not average but below average in looks.

Then again this is my opinion and seems the opinion of most Asian people also. Some of you guys probably think all Asian men look the same and like Winston.

To myself and most Asian people 99% of the men in these crowds look better than Winston.

Then again it seems this place has slowly turned into an Asian bashing troll place where people post memes and crap and talk yellow this and yellow that. It's degraded a lot.
Winston is rumored to have an Ace up his sleeve or pant leg to be more blunt from the info I am receiving from the Asian Pacific rim region. Mr. Wu is reported to single handedly dispel the myth of Asian men being somewhat inadequately equipped for female satisfaction and is nicknamed the " Pacific Python " , his prey has been known to faint in shock and disbelief when he drops his trousers making easy pickings for the master to do his handy work .
Time to Hide!