Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

If Winston turned gay...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: If Winston turned gay...

Postby Zionosis » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:50 am

chanta76 wrote:Actually gay asiansn in America kind of do OK from what I heard. If winston loss some weight he might do better in America as a gay version than a straight version.

You guys are aware that Winston is hardly just an average Asian male. Pretty sure most Asian men look better.
You guys are talking as if Winston is the normal Asian man. Jeez. have any of you been to east Asia? I can tell you Winston is not average but below average in looks.

Then again this is my opinion and seems the opinion of most Asian people also. Some of you guys probably think all Asian men look the same and like Winston.

To myself and most Asian people 99% of the men in these crowds look better than Winston.

Then again it seems this place has slowly turned into an Asian bashing troll place where people post memes and crap and talk yellow this and yellow that. It's degraded a lot.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Postby Banano » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:03 am

Wow so Winston is one ugly dog even in Asian country?Bottom 20%?

I always assumed he would be about average in looks in places such as TW and China
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby Jonny Law » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:50 am

-Newsflash-
Winston is has f***ed Eastern European women and Asian Chicks. He even got one pregnant just to prove he f***ed her.

So if he is ugly that should prove even you may have a chance there.

Thanks and Enjoy.
Jonny Law
Junior Poster

Postby Moretorque » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:43 am

Zionosis wrote:
chanta76 wrote:Actually gay asiansn in America kind of do OK from what I heard. If winston loss some weight he might do better in America as a gay version than a straight version.

You guys are aware that Winston is hardly just an average Asian male. Pretty sure most Asian men look better.
You guys are talking as if Winston is the normal Asian man. Jeez. have any of you been to east Asia? I can tell you Winston is not average but below average in looks.

Then again this is my opinion and seems the opinion of most Asian people also. Some of you guys probably think all Asian men look the same and like Winston.

To myself and most Asian people 99% of the men in these crowds look better than Winston.

Then again it seems this place has slowly turned into an Asian bashing troll place where people post memes and crap and talk yellow this and yellow that. It's degraded a lot.

Winston is rumored to have an Ace up his sleeve or pant leg to be more blunt from the info I am receiving from the Asian Pacific rim region. Mr. Wu is reported to single handedly dispel the myth of Asian men being somewhat inadequately equipped for female satisfaction and is nicknamed the " Pacific Python " , his prey has been known to faint in shock and disbelief when he drops his trousers making easy pickings for the master to do his handy work .
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions