Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


How Are Things In Europe?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: How Are Things In Europe?

Postby droid » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:25 pm

Some of those turkish girls are brutally gorgeous, with that super pale creamy skin and big round eyes my goodness. I just wouldn't want to be confronted by some douchebag brothers :shock:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2445
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: How Are Things In Europe?

Postby publicduende » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:39 pm

droid wrote:Some of those turkish girls are brutally gorgeous, with that super pale creamy skin and big round eyes my goodness. I just wouldn't want to be confronted by some douchebag brothers :shock:


I'm in Istanbul right now and have to say, lots of very good looking girls, if a bit on the chubby side (can't beat their breads and cakes!), but also a lot of "brutally" handsome men. Which kind of explains why Turkish girls hardly need to look elsewhere for their men.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: How Are Things In Europe?

Postby Wolfeye » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:02 pm

I see. Well, maybe it's diferent in different places- I was hearing about them in Scandinavia & they act exactly like enemy troops. Basically pulling all that shit from the countries they were in before & these countries took them in as refugees from.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1138
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:18 am

Re: How Are Things In Europe?

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:31 pm

Wolfeye wrote:I see. Well, maybe it's diferent in different places- I was hearing about them in Scandinavia & they act exactly like enemy troops. Basically pulling all that shit from the countries they were in before & these countries took them in as refugees from.


The majority of Muslims in Europe are Turks and Maroccans. They were never refugees, because they came to the West for economical reasons. Among the refugees, there are many types; many Arabs for example, are Christians who had to flee their countries of origin. Same with many African migrants. And then there are Muslim refugees from Iran and Afghanistan, who are often remarkably well-educated and whos children are known to perform well in school.

None of them act like "enemy troops", except maybe street gangs of young immigrant sons and grandsons. They stick together out of a sense of lost identity, having been born in the West but raised with often conservative values. No two Muslims are the same. And I will give you this: the crime rates among the Islamic population is higher then among the native population, far higher in fact. But not anywhere near as high as Romanians and Bulgarians living in Western Europe, for example. So the truth is a little more nuanced.

They brought with them an amazingly tasty cuisine that I can heartily recommend and, as Public stated, some of the most gorgeous girls I've ever laid eyes on. Which is more then reason enough for me to tolerate their presence. I cannot count the times where, after a night out drinking with friends, we would stop by the Turkish pizza place and have a Turkish pizza... good times.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: How Are Things In Europe?

Postby publicduende » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:34 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Wolfeye wrote:I see. Well, maybe it's diferent in different places- I was hearing about them in Scandinavia & they act exactly like enemy troops. Basically pulling all that shit from the countries they were in before & these countries took them in as refugees from.


The majority of Muslims in Europe are Turks and Maroccans. They were never refugees, because they came to the West for economical reasons. Among the refugees, there are many types; many Arabs for example, are Christians who had to flee their countries of origin. Same with many African migrants. And then there are Muslim refugees from Iran and Afghanistan, who are often remarkably well-educated and whos children are known to perform well in school.

None of them act like "enemy troops", except maybe street gangs of young immigrant sons and grandsons. They stick together out of a sense of lost identity, having been born in the West but raised with often conservative values. No two Muslims are the same. And I will give you this: the crime rates among the Islamic population is higher then among the native population, far higher in fact. But not anywhere near as high as Romanians and Bulgarians living in Western Europe, for example. So the truth is a little more nuanced.

They brought with them an amazingly tasty cuisine that I can heartily recommend and, as Public stated, some of the most gorgeous girls I've ever laid eyes on. Which is more then reason enough for me to tolerate their presence.


...and to add yet more nuances, let's not forget Christian minorities from traditionally Muslim countries. Italy has a large community of Coptic Egyptians, for example. Copts are one of the world's oldest denomination of Christianity, and unfortunately one of the worst persecuted.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copts
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: How Are Things In Europe?

Postby eurobrat » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:11 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Wolfeye wrote:I see. Well, maybe it's diferent in different places- I was hearing about them in Scandinavia & they act exactly like enemy troops. Basically pulling all that shit from the countries they were in before & these countries took them in as refugees from.


The majority of Muslims in Europe are Turks and Maroccans. They were never refugees, because they came to the West for economical reasons. Among the refugees, there are many types; many Arabs for example, are Christians who had to flee their countries of origin. Same with many African migrants. And then there are Muslim refugees from Iran and Afghanistan, who are often remarkably well-educated and whos children are known to perform well in school.

None of them act like "enemy troops", except maybe street gangs of young immigrant sons and grandsons. They stick together out of a sense of lost identity, having been born in the West but raised with often conservative values. No two Muslims are the same. And I will give you this: the crime rates among the Islamic population is higher then among the native population, far higher in fact. But not anywhere near as high as Romanians and Bulgarians living in Western Europe, for example. So the truth is a little more nuanced.

They brought with them an amazingly tasty cuisine that I can heartily recommend and, as Public stated, some of the most gorgeous girls I've ever laid eyes on. Which is more then reason enough for me to tolerate their presence. I cannot count the times where, after a night out drinking with friends, we would stop by the Turkish pizza place and have a Turkish pizza... good times.


I agree with Marcos, although from what I know about the turks here in Germany have been here since the 1960-70's during the economic booming period and there was a labor shortage here in Germany.

Needless to say, they're not going anywhere and I actually don't mind them as much as the mexicans because they are not shoving their culture in your face 24/7. Maybe a kepab but nothing else, a famous berliner dish is a kebab coupled with a german beer the perfect combo!

They're not also trying to "take back their land" as the Mexicans in the US claim with their reconquista which seems to be pretty successful so far...
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2266
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Re: How Are Things In Europe?

Postby eurobrat » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:02 pm

publicduende wrote:
droid wrote:Some of those turkish girls are brutally gorgeous, with that super pale creamy skin and big round eyes my goodness. I just wouldn't want to be confronted by some douchebag brothers :shock:


I'm in Istanbul right now and have to say, lots of very good looking girls, if a bit on the chubby side (can't beat their breads and cakes!), but also a lot of "brutally" handsome men. Which kind of explains why Turkish girls hardly need to look elsewhere for their men.


How big are their breasts? :)
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2266
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Re: How Are Things In Europe?

Postby publicduende » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:36 pm

eurobrat wrote:I'm in Istanbul right now and have to say, lots of very good looking girls, if a bit on the chubby side (can't beat their breads and cakes!), but also a lot of "brutally" handsome men. Which kind of explains why Turkish girls hardly need to look elsewhere for their men.


How big are their breasts? :)[/quote]

Not as big as we'd like them to be, I'm afraid. Turkish diet is higher in carbs and sugars than it is in proteins and animal fats, which means you're more likely to see those big hips and legs than big breasts. Some of the faces are to die for, though...
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: How Are Things In Europe?

Postby droid » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:54 pm

publicduende wrote:
droid wrote:Some of those turkish girls are brutally gorgeous, with that super pale creamy skin and big round eyes my goodness. I just wouldn't want to be confronted by some douchebag brothers :shock:

I'm in Istanbul right now and have to say, lots of very good looking girls, if a bit on the chubby side (can't beat their breads and cakes!), but also a lot of "brutally" handsome men. Which kind of explains why Turkish girls hardly need to look elsewhere for their men.


For the life of me i can't find the type i'm referring to in google, it's like a combination of these girls below if you can imagine. I saw some really perfect ones in Berlin:
https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4067/4681355040_ef6fbdae06.jpg
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXhCc_DjE-IRBcGPjFblfr1tKZqrKhiFB_T_GerURrbVpH1cGT
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvov3-RQnMYZcAVY963cUbCZ9u58ygwf6n7VsMrRwAZ6uwcasE

Having said this, I do think it's a shame Germany ceases to be Germany, as things are currently going, and turn into "Turkmany". Nothing against turkish people as i think they are mostly friendly and cool. But the last couple of times I visited it was more than just about kebab.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2445
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: How Are Things In Europe?

Postby S_Parc » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:55 pm

publicduende wrote:
eurobrat wrote:I'm in Istanbul right now and have to say, lots of very good looking girls, if a bit on the chubby side (can't beat their breads and cakes!), but also a lot of "brutally" handsome men. Which kind of explains why Turkish girls hardly need to look elsewhere for their men.

How big are their breasts? :)


Not as big as we'd like them to be, I'm afraid. Turkish diet is higher in carbs and sugars than it is in proteins and animal fats, which means you're more likely to see those big hips and legs than big breasts. Some of the faces are to die for, though...


Not anymore, thanks to adult stem cell grafting, excess fat can be moved from hips/legs to breasts :)

Busty & svelte, hurray for modern science :P !
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Re: How Are Things In Europe?

Postby droid » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:00 pm

eurobrat wrote:They're not also trying to "take back their land" as the Mexicans in the US claim with their reconquista which seems to be pretty successful so far...

At the same time, it might benefit the union to let go of californiasylum :mrgreen:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2445
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: How Are Things In Europe?

Postby eurobrat » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:54 pm

droid wrote:
eurobrat wrote:They're not also trying to "take back their land" as the Mexicans in the US claim with their reconquista which seems to be pretty successful so far...

At the same time, it might benefit the union to let go of californiasylum :mrgreen:


Yea but the Mexican problem has really hit the bottom southwest hard and now they're spreading all over.
Give it 20 years and the US will be this post-anglo mexi shithole. Everyone with 10 cars on their lawn.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2266
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Re: How Are Things In Europe?

Postby Moretorque » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:40 pm

droid wrote:Some of those turkish girls are brutally gorgeous, with that super pale creamy skin and big round eyes my goodness. I just wouldn't want to be confronted by some douchebag brothers :shock:


A T101 will just rip their FN heart out in less than a second, you need some new programming that has some bite to it.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4153
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: How Are Things In Europe?

Postby publicduende » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:06 pm

droid wrote:For the life of me i can't find the type i'm referring to in google, it's like a combination of these girls below if you can imagine. I saw some really perfect ones in Berlin:
https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4067/4681355040_ef6fbdae06.jpg
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXhCc_DjE-IRBcGPjFblfr1tKZqrKhiFB_T_GerURrbVpH1cGT
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvov3-RQnMYZcAVY963cUbCZ9u58ygwf6n7VsMrRwAZ6uwcasE


You really like these types of girls? I guess that's how true Caucasian girls may still look like in rural parts of the -stans. Bad for you they might change their appearance when they turn 16...

droid wrote:Having said this, I do think it's a shame Germany ceases to be Germany, as things are currently going, and turn into "Turkmany". Nothing against turkish people as i think they are mostly friendly and cool. But the last couple of times I visited it was more than just about kebab.


Nah, Germany or Sweden becoming Islamicised by Turks or Somalis is a savage exaggeration. The Franco-German region has always been a bastion of white Christianity since Charlemagne and these people are still getting used to multiculturality. Just like the Latinos in the US southern states, more than Allah or Dios can the hard law of demographics, child bearing and welfare riding... :)
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: How Are Things In Europe?

Postby Jester » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:16 am

eurobrat wrote:
Everyone with 10 cars on their lawn.



:lol:

Even Mex-Am's I know would have to agree on the number of cars thing.

Easy way to tell an immigrant home.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], HA1729, publicduende and 2 guests