Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Asian Women and White Men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Asian Women and White Men

Postby Dragon » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:51 am

I found this funny picture and I thought it would make for a jimmy rustling thread if I posted it.

http://imgur.com/6r8c5Sz
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:31 am







Re: Asian Women and White Men

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:02 am

Dragon wrote:I found this funny picture and I thought it would make for a jimmy rustling thread if I posted it.

http://imgur.com/6r8c5Sz


My jimmies aren't rustled, sorry to disappoint!

Image

I don't mind not being worshipped, though it would be cool. I don't hate or passively dislike Asian men either as I lived for quite a while among them, and will soon live among them forever. I don't hate white Western women, don't think the world owes me anything and don't care who white women do or do not sleep with.

As for Mr. Rodger, he's probably slept with plenty of white women. Then he married an asian woman, and now he's married to a Maroccan actress. He comes from a rich family and according to his son, he "had a way with women". With his wealth, I don't doubt that for a second.

So, no jimmies have been rustled. But nice try! ;)
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Asian Women and White Men

Postby Dragon » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:08 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Dragon wrote:I found this funny picture and I thought it would make for a jimmy rustling thread if I posted it.

http://imgur.com/6r8c5Sz


My jimmies aren't rustled, sorry to disappoint!

Image

I don't mind not being worshipped, though it would be cool. I don't hate or passively dislike Asian men either as I lived for quite a while among them, and will soon live among them forever. I don't hate white Western women, don't think the world owes me anything and don't care who white women do or do not sleep with.

As for Mr. Rodger, he's probably slept with plenty of white women. Then he married an asian woman, and now he's married to a Maroccan actress. He comes from a rich family and according to his son, he "had a way with women". With his wealth, I don't doubt that for a second.

So, no jimmies have been rustled. But nice try! ;)


And I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling MarcosZeitola!

Image
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:31 am

Re: Asian Women and White Men

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:10 am

Dragon wrote:And I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling MarcosZeitola!

Image


Lol! :lol:

I'm sure the "hates white women because they sleep with black man" thing could still rustle some jimmies, if you're lucky enough for Cornfed to scroll past your thread and dignify it with a response.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Asian Women and White Men

Postby Dragon » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:44 am

More jimmy rustling in action:

White Male: Capitalizes on the Asian woman’s hatred of Asian men for his own gain, i.e., access to sex, partnership. He ignores virtually all of her negative opinions of Asian men (which, because all generalizations indicate an unhealthy mind, indicates that he is morally irresponsible as well). Either this, or he too believes in the inferiority of the Asian male and tolerates his partner’s biases. Acknowledges his “superiority” over the Asian men while benefiting from the pleasure of accessing Asian female vagina (the latter of which makes many men unaware or ignorant to the terrible qualities in his sex partner). Rationalizes her preference as his natural entitlement to Asian p***y because he is more attractive than Asian men.


https://longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2015/01/13/just-how-corrupt-is-the-asian-woman-white-man-relationship/
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:31 am

Re: Asian Women and White Men

Postby Traveler » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:18 am

Traveler
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:23 am

Re: Asian Women and White Men

Postby Dragon » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:28 am



As an Asian guy, I'm just fascinated with this guy's writings, in a morbid curiosity kind of way. I can relate to most of the things he talks about, but at the same time kind of taken aback by his obsession with this topic.
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:31 am

Re: Asian Women and White Men

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:30 am

Dragon wrote:As an Asian guy, I'm just fascinated with this guy's writings, in a morbid curiosity kind of way. I can relate to most of the things he talks about, but at the same time kind of taken aback by his obsession with this topic.


Maybe the author is a Eurasian guy who, like Elliot Rodger, has been romantically unsuccessful and who takes it out on his ethnic background rather then on society? That's the vibe I'm getting from it. I've seen the subject come up quite often on the internet in recent years, and right after the Elliot Rodger shooting it prompted me to make my first thread here, which I think you might find interesting:

viewtopic.php?t=23240

Of course the notion that one is always screwed on the dating market just for being Eurasian or Asian is preposterous, but still, it's an interesting subject. Especially since so many of our members are white men looking for, dating or already married to Asian women. So in a way, it's about the future of our offspring, or the offspring of an Asian man who would get together with a white woman (which seems rarer, but I've seen it happen several times).

To me personally it's an interesting subject, because I am a white man married to a mixed-race Filipina, so my sons will be Eurasians as well. To say that Eurasian sons are by definition somehow "flawed" or off to a bad start, just doesn't cut it for me. It's a very flawed conclusion based on circumstantial evidence. Although I've heard many stories of mixed kids having some issues.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Asian Women and White Men

Postby Yohan » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:49 am

Image

This is the typical racist feminist BS poster from USA.

It does not refer to women FROM Asia or Western men relocating to Asia, but to mixed race marriage (white man/Asian woman only) in USA.

I do not hate Asian men, I do not hate white women. The word 'hate' is plainly wrong. I don't hate anybody, as 'hate' could be destructive to myself.

Not all families have a son - I do not have a son, my 2 daughters are adults anyway and my Filipina foster daughter looks really very different from me which is no surprise as she is 40+ years younger than me.

I really don't care if white women are sleeping with black men. This would be my last concern.

About my Japanese wife, we are not living in a white society, 96 percent of all people in Japan are pure Japanese, and add 2 percent non-white foreigners from other parts of Asia. Might be in USA Asian women are a minority, but not here in Japan.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2215
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Asian Women and White Men

Postby Yohan » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:55 am

https://longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2015/01/13/just-how-corrupt-is-the-asian-woman-white-man-relationship/

From the text of the blog which created this image:

The Asian woman and the White male is, barring few cases, the single most corrupt, despicable, and illegitimate pairing on the face of the planet – and it is virtually impossible for these thoughts (from one party or both) to not occur within the relationship over the course of its duration.


I don't know who created this racist BS-blog, but I feel sorry for this guy or grrl - who ever it might be...
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2215
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Asian Women and White Men

Postby Dragon » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:25 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:Maybe the author is a Eurasian guy who, like Elliot Rodger, has been romantically unsuccessful and who takes it out on his ethnic background rather then on society? That's the vibe I'm getting from it.


Actually according to him, he's married to a Chinese woman and lives in Thailand.


Of course the notion that one is always screwed on the dating market just for being Eurasian or Asian is preposterous, but still, it's an interesting subject.


I agree, but not for reasons you might think. I think this is why a lot of Eurasian/Asian dudes have a gripe with non-Asians (not that I have any). They don't understand or are unable to empathize with Asian men's troubles in local dating markets. If you're in many parts of the US or Australia, you will definitely
feel the brunt where your (non-white) ethnicity matters and comes into play a lot. The issues are very real and you only really face them if you're on the bad side of it. God knows I've had my fair share of toxic Asian-American women who shun Asian men. But that's for local dating markets. On a global scale, race doesn't matter. That's the mantra of happier abroad isn't it? If you expand your dating pool globally, there's always a lot of places where men of any creed can do well, as long as they aren't inherently pathetic (looking at you newlife). I know for a fact that in my home country (somewhere in SE Asia) where I was born, a westernized native like me who lived extensively overseas is a very hot commodity. Although I choose not to take advantage of it for personal reasons. I said this before but the world is mind boggling huge, with plenty of women available. You can spend your entire lifetime in one foreign country and not be able to fully explore it all.

The author has a very toxic mindset and refuses to let go of things outside of his control. I think that will probably come to bite him in the ass later on.
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:31 am

Re: Asian Women and White Men

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:33 am

Dragon wrote:The author has a very toxic mindset and refuses to let go of things outside of his control. I think that will probably come to bite him in the a** later on.


If he really is married and living in Thailand, I think he did alright and likely will continue to do so. What I am more worried about is the effect of his writings on young Eurasian or Asian men who stumble upon his blog somehow and actually fall for his crap.

Dragon wrote:as long as they aren't inherently pathetic (looking at you newlife).


Don't even bother with him, Rock recently outed him as a Filipino troll, and he's been using a Filipino IP adress ever since signing up apparentlty. Newlife is a sexually frustrated Pinoy guy\girl pretending to be a pathetic American monger, probably to make Americans look bad. Rock also said Winston informed him he matches IP's with the members Ginger and MrBlueLight.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Asian Women and White Men

Postby Jester » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:44 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:...my first thread here, which I think you might find interesting:

viewtopic.php?t=23240



Thank you for bumping that thread, truly thoughtful and interesting.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Asian Women and White Men

Postby Jester » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:49 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Dragon wrote:as long as they aren't inherently pathetic (looking at you newlife).


Don't even bother with him, Rock recently outed him as a Filipino troll, and he's been using a Filipino IP adress ever since signing up apparentlty. Newlife is a sexually frustrated Pinoy guy\girl pretending to be a pathetic American monger, probably to make Americans look bad. Rock also said Winston informed him he matches IP's with the members Ginger and MrBlueLight.



Winston you p***y.
:evil:

Sell the goddam forum to me, or make Marcos the mod.

You p***y.

PS Jokes on me. How many times did I give NewLife advice????
f**k me.
:oops:
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Asian Women and White Men

Postby MarkDY » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:13 am

Elliot Rodger was probably a virgin. He also believe he was entitled to have a blonde girlfriend. Blondes are overrated. Elliot Rodger should have gone to the Philippines where he would have had a higher social status. Most blonde women were never interested in me, since most blondes get way too much attention and worship. When I travel to Latin America, I have no problem hooking up with high status Latinas. So its all about going where you are wanted.
MarkDY
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 180
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:22 am
Location: Annapolis

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests