Asian Women and White Men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Re: Asian Women and White Men

Post by romparoo »

droid wrote: No you're still wrong Marcos, casual sex, hook-ups are not pretty easy for everyone in the states. That's from the movies, and Winston has already posted about that myth.

Look, I'm 5'6" and not into drugs nor heavy drinking. Women i would've liked to have sex with or date would not give me the time of the day, and god knows i did try. They would be indifferent, flake, respond with only mono-syllables, and in general show disengagement or be outright rude.

And i'm not taking about "10"s here but girls equivalent to me or a bit above, which is normal for a dude to desire.
Of course I had women even approach ME too, but they were either overweight, older, with kids, or uglier than me (<7). This is a key detail, and might be grounds for a different discussion altogether, as to whether a dude is "entitled" to a woman equivalent or somewhat above himself in looks, or whether it is man's duty to settle.
Obviously dudes that settle and bang whales can claim to be "successful" in the states, and there are plenty of those, and they marry and all (to address you previous points).

No big gripe with you Marcos, but the main thing i want to clarify though is that sometimes there is some dishonesty in how some are brushed off as "losers". To speak of just myself, I know I'm a loser in that I'm 5'6" and the 6'2" dudes with chiseled jaws are genetically superior to me, that's fine, i can understand that, good for them. What pisses me off though is that a slippery slope then follows and things are twisted in such a way that dudes like me are then losers of a "flawed character", or that had a "bad attitude", or were not willing to "do the right things".

To finish on a positive note, i've been two weeks in my new location and feel a qualitative and quantitative difference. Girls check you out and you can pull them to the dance floor or what not. it's a completely different dimension. :mrgreen:
Not writing this to anyone in particular.

About driod's post, there are no words truer than this. Through friends, I happened to come across some men who are typically considered 'alpha' (good looking and work in high status industries eg. events organizer, DJ's, men working in fashion / glamour / entertainment industry). The truth is none of them is actually getting free sex left and right, at least they choose not to. From what I have been told, there are a very small (I have to emphasize this) fringe population of women who glamourize the slut culture and want to be seen mingling and f***ed by these so called alpha males, but these women are typically at least 3-6 score lower compared to the male. If you are male and score 9, do you want to get laid with a woman score 5 or 4? One male score 8 in particular had been inundated with women in the 5's and 6's, and he was still single last I saw him. If you're wondering what are the 8, 9 and 10's women doing, then I can tell you about half of them are already in a relationship with similarly scored men. Another 25% are either focussing on their career or not actively looking (simply seeking attention in fb, tumblr, etc). Another 15% looking for something bigger: millionaires, travel the world kind of life, just chilling out in life because she got a rich dad, etc. The rest are either asexual; or too sexual (doing p4p or sugar-babying).

This explains driod's problem. If those 6's would go for him en masse, which they should if they believe in reality and not fantasy, I am going to bet he is going to get attracted by at least one or two who might be inching towards 7. This is precisely the problem. Like driod, I saw the same bullshit: indifferent, flake, respond with only mono-syllables, and in general show disengagement or be outright rude. It's the same all over again. And like driod, when I am in another 'location', of course it is not a bed of roses for me, but I am starting to see the difference, and if I try hard and long enough, my success is guaranteed.

Not everyone is a 'loser' here, just because we do not submit to the idea of accepting women scoring too low compared to us. This is also why we have forums like this one. The only obstacle for many of us is, although we can try hard enough, we don't have the opportunity yet to try long enough. Most of us have boring day jobs, and may I say fairly well paid for some of us. I can't wait to retire early so I can take an easy ride in life. By then, attracting decent and reasonably good looking women is least of my concern.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

romparoo
Freshman Poster

Post by romparoo »

S_Parc wrote:
My theory is that Marcos is on a power trip.

For the life of me, I can't understand how a happily married man, would want to get on the net, and badger single men for not dating.
Precisely. If you go to any of the foreign wife forums, there are many such men, usually long time resident posters who would act like a mad dog out of a leash attacking new posters or anyone disagree with them (*note). And they are all married, supposedly. Shouldn't they be fairly happy with their wife, living that dream that so many others have yearned, and simply busy with this nice life. So why spend so much time on a forum, and the constant power trip in this type of forums? I think we all know the answers.

*Note: I am not painting Marcos under the same brush, so don't be offended. I think Marcos's been quite tame in his writings, compared to those I have seen in other forums.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

romparoo wrote:
S_Parc wrote:
My theory is that Marcos is on a power trip.

For the life of me, I can't understand how a happily married man, would want to get on the net, and badger single men for not dating.
Precisely. If you go to any of the foreign wife forums, there are many such men, usually long time resident posters who would act like a mad dog out of a leash attacking new posters or anyone disagree with them (*note). And they are all married, supposedly. Shouldn't they be fairly happy with their wife, living that dream that so many others have yearned, and simply busy with this nice life. So why spend so much time on a forum, and the constant power trip in this type of forums? I think we all know the answers.

*Note: I am not painting Marcos under the same brush, so don't be offended. I think Marcos's been quite tame in his writings, compared to those I have seen in other forums.
Still, the essential point here is that the holy trinity of love, romance, and commitment isn't making these characters into these happy, balanced, and centered persons. Thus, how can they be such ardent advocates, when their own nature is screwed up?

For me, since I'd started falling into that long term relationship pattern, I'd gone through changes which have made me more relaxed, blissful, and centered. And for me, that tells me that perhaps I'm on the right track. Even when trolls talk trash about my GF, it really doesn't irk me for more than a few minutes. I'm comfortable in my life decisions.

The way I see it is that if the process of (falling in love/developing a relationship) doesn't make you a better person, than it's really just another type of drug but a psychological one, with a mixing of endorphins, hormones, and some manic condition. In reality, that person has some fundamental psychological problems.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This white guy is having a hard time hooking up with Asian women. :D

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eeJv-ffJgI[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."