Asian Women and White Men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Asian Women and White Men

Post by Dragon »

I found this funny picture and I thought it would make for a jimmy rustling thread if I posted it.

http://imgur.com/6r8c5Sz

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Asian Women and White Men

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Dragon wrote:I found this funny picture and I thought it would make for a jimmy rustling thread if I posted it.

My jimmies aren't rustled, sorry to disappoint!

I don't mind not being worshipped, though it would be cool. I don't hate or passively dislike Asian men either as I lived for quite a while among them, and will soon live among them forever. I don't hate white Western women, don't think the world owes me anything and don't care who white women do or do not sleep with.

As for Mr. Rodger, he's probably slept with plenty of white women. Then he married an asian woman, and now he's married to a Maroccan actress. He comes from a rich family and according to his son, he "had a way with women". With his wealth, I don't doubt that for a second.

So, no jimmies have been rustled. But nice try! ;)
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Dragon wrote:I found this funny picture and I thought it would make for a jimmy rustling thread if I posted it.

My jimmies aren't rustled, sorry to disappoint!

I don't mind not being worshipped, though it would be cool. I don't hate or passively dislike Asian men either as I lived for quite a while among them, and will soon live among them forever. I don't hate white Western women, don't think the world owes me anything and don't care who white women do or do not sleep with.

As for Mr. Rodger, he's probably slept with plenty of white women. Then he married an asian woman, and now he's married to a Maroccan actress. He comes from a rich family and according to his son, he "had a way with women". With his wealth, I don't doubt that for a second.

So, no jimmies have been rustled. But nice try! ;)
And I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling MarcosZeitola!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Dragon wrote:And I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling MarcosZeitola!

Lol! :lol:

I'm sure the "hates white women because they sleep with black man" thing could still rustle some jimmies, if you're lucky enough for Cornfed to scroll past your thread and dignify it with a response.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

More jimmy rustling in action:
White Male: Capitalizes on the Asian woman’s hatred of Asian men for his own gain, i.e., access to sex, partnership. He ignores virtually all of her negative opinions of Asian men (which, because all generalizations indicate an unhealthy mind, indicates that he is morally irresponsible as well). Either this, or he too believes in the inferiority of the Asian male and tolerates his partner’s biases. Acknowledges his “superiority” over the Asian men while benefiting from the pleasure of accessing Asian female vagina (the latter of which makes many men unaware or ignorant to the terrible qualities in his sex partner). Rationalizes her preference as his natural entitlement to Asian p***y because he is more attractive than Asian men.
https://longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2 ... ationship/
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Traveler wrote:Image
https://longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2 ... e-it-best/

Not totally inaccurate....
As an Asian guy, I'm just fascinated with this guy's writings, in a morbid curiosity kind of way. I can relate to most of the things he talks about, but at the same time kind of taken aback by his obsession with this topic.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Dragon wrote:As an Asian guy, I'm just fascinated with this guy's writings, in a morbid curiosity kind of way. I can relate to most of the things he talks about, but at the same time kind of taken aback by his obsession with this topic.
Maybe the author is a Eurasian guy who, like Elliot Rodger, has been romantically unsuccessful and who takes it out on his ethnic background rather then on society? That's the vibe I'm getting from it. I've seen the subject come up quite often on the internet in recent years, and right after the Elliot Rodger shooting it prompted me to make my first thread here, which I think you might find interesting:

viewtopic.php?t=23240

Of course the notion that one is always screwed on the dating market just for being Eurasian or Asian is preposterous, but still, it's an interesting subject. Especially since so many of our members are white men looking for, dating or already married to Asian women. So in a way, it's about the future of our offspring, or the offspring of an Asian man who would get together with a white woman (which seems rarer, but I've seen it happen several times).

To me personally it's an interesting subject, because I am a white man married to a mixed-race Filipina, so my sons will be Eurasians as well. To say that Eurasian sons are by definition somehow "flawed" or off to a bad start, just doesn't cut it for me. It's a very flawed conclusion based on circumstantial evidence. Although I've heard many stories of mixed kids having some issues.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

This is the typical racist feminist BS poster from USA.

It does not refer to women FROM Asia or Western men relocating to Asia, but to mixed race marriage (white man/Asian woman only) in USA.

I do not hate Asian men, I do not hate white women. The word 'hate' is plainly wrong. I don't hate anybody, as 'hate' could be destructive to myself.

Not all families have a son - I do not have a son, my 2 daughters are adults anyway and my Filipina foster daughter looks really very different from me which is no surprise as she is 40+ years younger than me.

I really don't care if white women are sleeping with black men. This would be my last concern.

About my Japanese wife, we are not living in a white society, 96 percent of all people in Japan are pure Japanese, and add 2 percent non-white foreigners from other parts of Asia. Might be in USA Asian women are a minority, but not here in Japan.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

https://longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2 ... ationship/

From the text of the blog which created this image:
The Asian woman and the White male is, barring few cases, the single most corrupt, despicable, and illegitimate pairing on the face of the planet – and it is virtually impossible for these thoughts (from one party or both) to not occur within the relationship over the course of its duration.
I don't know who created this racist BS-blog, but I feel sorry for this guy or grrl - who ever it might be...
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Maybe the author is a Eurasian guy who, like Elliot Rodger, has been romantically unsuccessful and who takes it out on his ethnic background rather then on society? That's the vibe I'm getting from it.
Actually according to him, he's married to a Chinese woman and lives in Thailand.

Of course the notion that one is always screwed on the dating market just for being Eurasian or Asian is preposterous, but still, it's an interesting subject.
I agree, but not for reasons you might think. I think this is why a lot of Eurasian/Asian dudes have a gripe with non-Asians (not that I have any). They don't understand or are unable to empathize with Asian men's troubles in local dating markets. If you're in many parts of the US or Australia, you will definitely
feel the brunt where your (non-white) ethnicity matters and comes into play a lot. The issues are very real and you only really face them if you're on the bad side of it. God knows I've had my fair share of toxic Asian-American women who shun Asian men. But that's for local dating markets. On a global scale, race doesn't matter. That's the mantra of happier abroad isn't it? If you expand your dating pool globally, there's always a lot of places where men of any creed can do well, as long as they aren't inherently pathetic (looking at you newlife). I know for a fact that in my home country (somewhere in SE Asia) where I was born, a westernized native like me who lived extensively overseas is a very hot commodity. Although I choose not to take advantage of it for personal reasons. I said this before but the world is mind boggling huge, with plenty of women available. You can spend your entire lifetime in one foreign country and not be able to fully explore it all.

The author has a very toxic mindset and refuses to let go of things outside of his control. I think that will probably come to bite him in the ass later on.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Dragon wrote:The author has a very toxic mindset and refuses to let go of things outside of his control. I think that will probably come to bite him in the a** later on.
If he really is married and living in Thailand, I think he did alright and likely will continue to do so. What I am more worried about is the effect of his writings on young Eurasian or Asian men who stumble upon his blog somehow and actually fall for his crap.
Dragon wrote:as long as they aren't inherently pathetic (looking at you newlife).
Don't even bother with him, Rock recently outed him as a Filipino troll, and he's been using a Filipino IP adress ever since signing up apparentlty. Newlife is a sexually frustrated Pinoy guy\girl pretending to be a pathetic American monger, probably to make Americans look bad. Rock also said Winston informed him he matches IP's with the members Ginger and MrBlueLight.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MarcosZeitola wrote:...my first thread here, which I think you might find interesting:

viewtopic.php?t=23240
Thank you for bumping that thread, truly thoughtful and interesting.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Dragon wrote:as long as they aren't inherently pathetic (looking at you newlife).
Don't even bother with him, Rock recently outed him as a Filipino troll, and he's been using a Filipino IP adress ever since signing up apparentlty. Newlife is a sexually frustrated Pinoy guy\girl pretending to be a pathetic American monger, probably to make Americans look bad. Rock also said Winston informed him he matches IP's with the members Ginger and MrBlueLight.
Winston you p***y.
:evil:

Sell the goddam forum to me, or make Marcos the mod.

You p***y.

PS Jokes on me. How many times did I give NewLife advice????
f**k me.
:oops:
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkDY »

Elliot Rodger was probably a virgin. He also believe he was entitled to have a blonde girlfriend. Blondes are overrated. Elliot Rodger should have gone to the Philippines where he would have had a higher social status. Most blonde women were never interested in me, since most blondes get way too much attention and worship. When I travel to Latin America, I have no problem hooking up with high status Latinas. So its all about going where you are wanted.