Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

P4P in Los Angeles?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

P4P in Los Angeles?

Postby Chrissays » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:34 pm

Does anyone know where I can get p4p in Los Angeles? Somewhat safe; I don't want to go to jail. :(
Chrissays
Freshman Poster

Re: P4p in Los Angeles

Postby droid » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:21 pm

Those weekly newspapers have plenty of ads. Many years ago, before i knew better and lived in Californiasylum, i did it a few times.
You can expect to pay around $200 bucks, but it's a shot in the dark, 50% chance you'll get bait and switched for a troll.
I was lucky though with a few repeeat bangs with a very cute Russian chick, which gave me a taste for what foreign women could offer in terms of being pleasant and complaisant what a freakin' difference, suffice to say i got bait-and-switched for black and troll-white locals in other different attempts and it was NOT good.

I must stress you should go to other country(ies) where this kind of stuff is not illegal or guilt-inducing. Further, go where you will not need p4p anymore if possible.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby S_Parc » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:31 pm

droid wrote:I must stress you should go to other country(ies) where this kind of stuff is not illegal or guilt-inducing. Further, go where you will not need p4p anymore if possible.

I recommend that no guy does any of this stuff stateside. There are number sting ops, being run by undercover vice squads, all of the time.

If you live in LA county, rent a car, drive 3 hours to the San Diego/Mexico border, walk over to Tijuana, and get your rocks off there.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby droid » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:42 pm

Very good points S_Parc.
I went to TJ one time with some friends and did see very cute girls standing in the bars. I was still too guilt ridden at the time and did not know the "bar" format so didn't really try anything though.
But with my last line above I was actually suggesting -in the spirit of HA- a permanent relocation of course.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby Dragon » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:14 am

Chrissays wrote:Does anyone know where I can get p4p in Los Angeles? Somewhat safe; I don't want to go to jail. :(

Go to a police station and ask where all the hookers hang out.
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Return to General Discussions