P4P in Los Angeles?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Chrissays
Freshman Poster

P4P in Los Angeles?

Post by Chrissays »

Does anyone know where I can get p4p in Los Angeles? Somewhat safe; I don't want to go to jail. :(

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: P4p in Los Angeles

Post by droid »

Those weekly newspapers have plenty of ads. Many years ago, before i knew better and lived in Californiasylum, i did it a few times.
You can expect to pay around $200 bucks, but it's a shot in the dark, 50% chance you'll get bait and switched for a troll.
I was lucky though with a few repeeat bangs with a very cute Russian chick, which gave me a taste for what foreign women could offer in terms of being pleasant and complaisant what a freakin' difference, suffice to say i got bait-and-switched for black and troll-white locals in other different attempts and it was NOT good.

I must stress you should go to other country(ies) where this kind of stuff is not illegal or guilt-inducing. Further, go where you will not need p4p anymore if possible.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

droid wrote:I must stress you should go to other country(ies) where this kind of stuff is not illegal or guilt-inducing. Further, go where you will not need p4p anymore if possible.
I recommend that no guy does any of this stuff stateside. There are number sting ops, being run by undercover vice squads, all of the time.

If you live in LA county, rent a car, drive 3 hours to the San Diego/Mexico border, walk over to Tijuana, and get your rocks off there.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Very good points S_Parc.
I went to TJ one time with some friends and did see very cute girls standing in the bars. I was still too guilt ridden at the time and did not know the "bar" format so didn't really try anything though.
But with my last line above I was actually suggesting -in the spirit of HA- a permanent relocation of course.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Chrissays wrote:Does anyone know where I can get p4p in Los Angeles? Somewhat safe; I don't want to go to jail. :(
Go to a police station and ask where all the hookers hang out.