How to argue with conspiracy theorists

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

How to argue with conspiracy theorists

Post by Mr.Darcy »

I do not go around shouting that the govt pulled 911, but deep down I am skeptical about the US government in general. In essence, it is pointless to argue about the topic in general because of the two different view points in the first place. Whenever I hear somebody bashing a theorist, "I'm like some people just do not trust the U.S govt, so stfu." The pseudo-skeptic argues with evidence brought from the US government or sources that have bread crumbs leading back to the US government. Of course this will fail because the conspiracy theorist doesn't trust the government anyway, so of course they are going to call bullsh!t. Same with the theorist, the psuedo-skeptic will only believe sources by the US government or major news outlet. The flaw in this is that the US government will never admit to 911 or faking the moon landing in the first place lol.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: How to argue with conspiracy theorists

Post by Johnny1975 »

Mr.Darcy wrote:I do not go around shouting that the govt pulled 911, but deep down I am skeptical about the US government in general. In essence, it is pointless to argue about the topic in general because of the two different view points in the first place. Whenever I hear somebody bashing a theorist, "I'm like some people just do not trust the U.S govt, so stfu." The pseudo-skeptic argues with evidence brought from the US government or sources that have bread crumbs leading back to the US government. Of course this will fail because the conspiracy theorist doesn't trust the government anyway, so of course they are going to call bullsh!t. Same with the theorist, the psuedo-skeptic will only believe sources by the US government or major news outlet. The flaw in this is that the US government will never admit to 911 or faking the moon landing in the first place lol.
I gave up arguing and debating a long time ago. Now I just troll anyone who I think is a moron. It's a much better use of one's energy.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How to argue with conspiracy theorists

Post by Moretorque »

Yaa I can understand your point, but anybody who does not believe the US/ British / Israeli view point on any subject and tote said narrative should be dealt with immediately. When the world wide communal dictatorship is complete it will be more joyous than Stalin ,Lenin or any other dictator dreamed of.

911 was a move to usher in the world wide lock down of all civilization for this cause along with endless wars all century in order to bring this dream of the perfect community to a reality.

The American fore father's would be proud how their experiment turned out being completely twisted inside out and transformed back into a British colony with a accounting gimmick.

By the way Mr. Darcy nice to see you back.
Time to Hide!