Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

I saw an Asian guy with a white girl in Central Europe (pic)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

DarrylJenks
Freshman Poster

I saw an Asian guy with a white girl in Central Europe (pic)

Post by DarrylJenks » February 24th, 2015, 10:33 pm

Unfortunately she wasn't very good looking. Maybe something Roosh would bang.

Aut Vincere Aut Mors

MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster

Re: I saw an Asian guy with a white girl in Central Europe (

Post by MarcosZeitola » February 24th, 2015, 11:02 pm

Nothing too remarkable, a couple like this. Can't see the girls face, so cannot say anything meaningful about her attractiveness. And of course, he's a tall bloke, especially by Asian standards. That helps. Probably the "sensitive" and "fashionable" type, and rich enough to compete with the local guys. Plus, lets not forget the exotic-factor: a guy from a faraway country will always be irresistable to certain girls, the same way white guys with foreign accents tend to do well in America.

Dragon
Junior Poster

Re: I saw an Asian guy with a white girl in Central Europe (

Post by Dragon » February 25th, 2015, 1:38 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:Nothing too remarkable, a couple like this. Can't see the girls face, so cannot say anything meaningful about her attractiveness. And of course, he's a tall bloke, especially by Asian standards. That helps. Probably the "sensitive" and "fashionable" type, and rich enough to compete with the local guys. Plus, lets not forget the exotic-factor: a guy from a faraway country will always be irresistable to certain girls, the same way white guys with foreign accents tend to do well in America.
You're irresistible to me, Marcos.
I am a terrible person.