Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

The RealDoll Manifesto

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: The RealDoll Manifesto

Postby S_Parc » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:15 am

Since this thread is in honor is his military philosophy, here's a highly glossed over, slightly idealized biography on General Pershing. Until Congress gave Washington a posthumous promotion, Pershing was the highest ranked general in American history.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1boDc2MrpT4[/youtube]
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:33 am

S_Parc wrote: if/when you're sick of it, you can always put in up on eBay and get back half the cost, though the thought of a used market is kinda gross :roll:

So, you're against 2nd marriages, then? :P :D
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby S_Parc » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:35 pm

Teal Lantern wrote:
S_Parc wrote: if/when you're sick of it, you can always put in up on eBay and get back half the cost, though the thought of a used market is kinda gross :roll:

So, you're against 2nd marriages, then? :P :D

Now there's a positive spin on the used doll market :wink:. In fact, it's easier to disinfect a doll than it is a human being :o

I've invented my own disinfectant but that's too much information :idea:
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby S_Parc » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:07 pm

Here's an interesting correlation, both Mel's dad, who's completely sane, and my father, who's basically psycho, hero worship General Pershing. I guess Pershing must really be some legend for two orthogonal personalities to meet up.

AB discussion thread

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby S_Parc » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:32 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:There's always prostitution

Most ppl know this but it's worth restating ... prost*tution is illegal for most of the USA. There are countless sting operations, done by the vice squad, to catch ppl in the act of exchanging monies. Careers have been ruined by this excess policing for no good reason. There is no shortage of real crime out there. And the SugarBaby thing is excluded because the woman is being put on an allowance for a supposed relationship, however, ppl who're cutting it close, like making the 'relationship' less than a day, can also be prosecuted under the current system.

Marcos, having grown up in Holland, has no idea of what a police state, America has become. In Amsterdam, there are windows in the RLD, for quickies, as well as priv hauses around, for the full service brothel experience. No guy needs to worry about it in Holland. In fact, I don't even know of a single American ex-pat, living between Brussels and Copenhagen, who had a tough time dating there. Sure, some did the windows, but that's more for the experience of the infamous RLD, not because they needed it. The problem is with the USA.

When you add in the costs of travel & lodging, let's say a trip from DC to the Dominican Republic, that's a $300 flight plus $70/night and let's say $70 for a quickie. In only three days, seeing three gals, that's approaching $800, if count taxes and food, and no drinks.

In less than 10 trips to the Dominican Republic, a person has re-cooped his RealDoll investment. And you don't have to worry about getting mugged, as DR can be a dicey place, if you don't know where you're going. The same goes for Tijuana, for those who live in California and want a professional experience.

AB discussion thread

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby S_Parc » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:22 pm

S_Parc wrote:Marcos, having grown up in Holland

BTW, speaking of Holland, one of my American friends, who was ex-pating a decade ago, had spent time in both, Brazil and Europe. Unfortunately, he was working further north than me so we never met up in Brazil. Throughout his time in Boston, he couldn't get women who weren't either single moms or f'ked up whack jobs. Dating was very hard for him and relationships were non-existent.

When I'd asked him what he was doing in Europe, he said that he was living with his Dutch GF in Amsterdam. I rest my case :wink:

AB discussion thread

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:32 pm

S_Parc wrote:

BTW, speaking of Holland, one of my American friends, who was ex-pating a decade ago, had spent time in both, Brazil and Europe. Unfortunately, he was working further north than me so we never met up in Brazil. Throughout his time in Boston, he couldn't get women who weren't either single moms or f'ked up whack jobs. Dating was very hard for him and relationships were non-existent.

When I'd asked him what he was doing in Europe, he said that he was living with his Dutch GF in Amsterdam. I rest my case :wink:

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby S_Parc » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:03 am

I think I'd worn out the military metaphors so here's one from sports, this is the story of 1980 US Olympics hockey squad, the team where coach Herb Brooks, trained and grilled his players constantly, so that they'd be able to keep up with more talented players, esp when the clock's winding down in the final quarters, and everyone's tired.

Once he'd installed these habits and the tenacity to win, well, the team made history beating the Soviet Union and Finland, to win the gold, as complete underdogs. The greatest upset in modern American sports history.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwpTj_Z9v-c[/youtube]

AB discussion thread

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:09 pm

droid wrote:Man you 're really out there... I couldn't bring myself to suckle on some plastic piece.

They're doing some nice work with plastic, these days. :P
Now, when someone can get these dolls to do some light housework and combine that with a ractor ... there's gonna be a HUGE uptick in demand. :D
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby S_Parc » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:31 pm

Teal Lantern wrote:Now, when someone can get these dolls to do some light housework and combine that with a ractor ... there's gonna be a HUGE uptick in demand. :D

I think you're describing the world, starting 2025, when such A.I. will come online.

Even in the past couple of years, voice recognition software has surpassed all the work done on it, in prior times. The same goes for vision. The current industrial 'bot, Baxter, is only $25K and can perform numerous machinist tasks whereas ten years ago, you couldn't even buy such a thing with $500K. You'd have to buy distinct individual 'bots for differing functions.

Today, in Japan, there's a new hotel with robot attendants.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/04/travel/japan-hotel-robots/index.html

What's interesting is that the starting room rates are $60/night, which by Japan's standard, is really cheap. So automation is taking off. Now tell me, what's preventing the hotel from turning those attendants into attendants-with-benefits :lol: ?

AB discussion thread

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby S_Parc » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:29 am

A little more on that 1980 US Olympics hockey team, here's a great section on coach Herb Brooks, grilling the team, after they'd showed a lackluster performance in an exhibition game ....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD6Vnynjcrc[/youtube]

AB discussion thread

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby droid » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:52 am

Teal Lantern wrote:
droid wrote:Man you 're really out there... I couldn't bring myself to suckle on some plastic piece.

They're doing some nice work with plastic, these days. :P
http://naijamayor.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/cocoaustin.jpeg
Hahah they're going to meet in some middle ground at some point; those "cyborgs" and the "droidettes" Lol
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby droid » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:09 am

S_Parc wrote:I think you're describing the world, starting 2025, when such A.I. will come online.
Even in the past couple of years, voice recognition software has surpassed all the work done on it, in prior times. The same goes for vision. The current industrial 'bot, Baxter, is only $25K and can perform numerous machinist tasks whereas ten years ago, you couldn't even buy such a thing with $500K. You'd have to buy distinct individual 'bots for differing functions.
Brooks is pretty good on robotics, and Baxter is a cute attempt but it sucks.
The face thing is amateur, as well as the hand-training. no speed, no real versatility.
The awkward arms are unnatural.
It's hyped unfortunately.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby S_Parc » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:24 pm

It's a first gen, multipurpose machinist 'bot and it's got a fairly cheap CPU/memory set, so the amount of money required, isn't all that high, for formerly stingy shops to get into automated assistants. In time, costs will drop along with improving features and performance. That's basically the way information technology moves. Plus it can work a full 168 hour week, barring maintenance/upgrade times, so in terms of re-cooping one's investment, it won't take long.

AB discussion thread

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:49 pm

S_Parc wrote:

Maybe I am just too much of a lucky bastard to understand the struggles of the young American man, then. Maybe I never will know what it's like. You will see an unusually high amount of couples that are, in terms of looks, "mismatched", when you come to my home country. I will not say relationships just sort of fall on your lap, but contact between the two genders may just be a little more natural and fluid. It's just hard for me to believe sometimes the stories I hear of America being such a horrible place. It seems so unreal to me.

That's why the RealDoll Manifesto doesn't jive with me. Mr. Pershing does a little more; my own father was in the military and instead of worshiping old Generals I remember him worshiping the NATO. When everyone in the 1980s was protesting the placing of American nukes, he would protest in favor of them. :lol:
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions