The RealDoll Manifesto

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: The RealDoll Manifesto

Post by S_Parc »

MarcosZeitola wrote: Maybe I am just too much of a lucky bastard to understand the struggles of the young American man, then. Maybe I never will know what it's like. You will see an unusually high amount of couples that are, in terms of looks, "mismatched", when you come to my home country. I will not say relationships just sort of fall on your lap, but contact between the two genders may just be a little more natural and fluid. It's just hard for me to believe sometimes the stories I hear of America being such a horrible place. It seems so unreal to me.

That's why the RealDoll Manifesto doesn't jive with me. Mr. Pershing does a little more; my own father was in the military and instead of worshiping old Generals I remember him worshiping the NATO. When everyone in the 1980s was protesting the placing of American nukes, he would protest in favor of them. :lol:
Looks like we all have some something in common, my dad was briefly in the military and Mel's father is a retired career Naval officer.

In a PM with Publicduende, I'd elaborated a bit more, as it's a tricky metaphor, and it appears that only Mel gets it, completely.

It's basically how we operate our lives ... we train for something, as a daily routine. And then, when our circumstances change and things get thrown at us, causing distress, our first instinct is to go back to our training. That's the John Pershing connection. So far, life hasn't been very stressful but when something occurs, like a client delivery mishap (a bunch of threats of firings and/or lawsuits), Mel goes straight to her training in Qigong, the medicine ball, exercise bike, etc, and before you know it, she's back in control of the situation, dealing w/ whatever the ramifications are.

The Doll is exactly that. Since in our daily lives, busty bimbos are typically not the gals we're normally banging, so the Doll is in effect, that workout for banging busty bimbos, who're all "slutty" and so forth. Now, when one of those comes by, even when I'm with a group of guys at a pub, I'm the only person who doesn't turn his head. They all attribute it to my feelings for Mel, but in reality, I'd fallen back to my training with the Doll. My hands have been on b**bs & *sses, daily, and thus, I don't need 'em in real life, though Mel and I do treat ourselves to the busty Jennifer Lopez look-a-like up in Ontario for domination/control fantasies, once in a blue moon. Our training has significantly reduced our esc*rting bills.

And if you read my post about travel to Dominican Republic, in less that 10 trips, the Doll pays for itself.

What it's done for me ... as a guy, is that I know the difference between love and the needs of the body. If heaven forbid, my GF is physical incapacitated, there would no problems with me, giving up on the physical side, and simply being platonic for the rest of my life with her. And I'd never leave her for another woman, even if the opportunity were to arise. Many guys I know of, may perhaps in the first year or two of that debilitating event, put on the stiff-upper-lip and guilt trip themselves into saying that they'll be loyal but in reality, lust will take over, and I'd bet that by years 3 or 4, they'd be with a new woman, who's not in a hospice setting.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

S_Parc wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:Now, when someone can get these dolls to do some light housework and combine that with a ractor ... there's gonna be a HUGE uptick in demand. :D
I think you're describing the world, starting 2025, when such A.I. will come online.

Even in the past couple of years, voice recognition software has surpassed all the work done on it, in prior times. The same goes for vision. The current industrial 'bot, Baxter, is only $25K and can perform numerous machinist tasks whereas ten years ago, you couldn't even buy such a thing with $500K. You'd have to buy distinct individual 'bots for differing functions.

Today, in Japan, there's a new hotel with robot attendants.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/04/travel/ja ... index.html

What's interesting is that the starting room rates are $60/night, which by Japan's standard, is really cheap. So automation is taking off. Now tell me, what's preventing the hotel from turning those attendants into attendants-with-benefits :lol: ?
Nice. I suspect the Japanese are aiming for robots to eventually assist their oldsters but, like VHS/VCR, the real developments will be pushed along by "other" considerations. :P
Between now and then, maybe hotels will put tenga vending machines next to the ice maker. :lol: :shock:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

It happened again, I took a brief day trip, and drove alone. I went to a restaurant, just a bit off the roadway. There was an attractive waitress. I simply ask questions about peppercorn seasonings and such, not once, engaging her in anything beyond the parameters of ordering something.

When she'd finally brought out my dish, she asked, with no lead-in, & point blank ... if my GF and I were going to settle down.

The question didn't even phase me as being abrupt, I simply said 'yes', and went on eating my dish. Her face looked to the floor, it was a look of dejection, and she walked away quietly. We didn't speak again until it was time for the check.

And this is also a part of the RealDoll point, women instinctively know if a guy is satisfied and content with his life, and yes, it's in terms of sexual gratification, finances, and companionship/friendships. Obviously, without a wedding ring on my finger, she had to find out if I had a fiance, since it was obvious that I wasn't looking, and my eyes weren't wandering around her privates.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

You may have heard of the singularity in AI. That is when artificial intelligence will surpass humans. Movies usually propose some kind of terminator style taking out of mankind. But I see how a RealDoll one could do it without firing a shot. Just look at the present record low marriage rates, many places with below replacement birthrates. Women are not complaining, in fact they seem incapable of doing anything or even showing any concern. Men are the only ones doing anything. All an AI would have to do is create the perfect RealDoll. The perfect body physically, emotionally and mentally. She would perfectly push a mans buttons for maximum effect, she would be better that most women. This RealDoll would easily displace women. Simultaneously the AI would double down on feminism, more womens studies classes. Extra helpings of naval examining and self loathing that women eat up which keeps them in a permanent state of inaction.
משה בן יצחק
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

tom wrote: But I see how a RealDoll one could do it without firing a shot. Just look at the present record low marriage rates, many places with below replacement birthrates. Women are not complaining, in fact they seem incapable of doing anything or even showing any concern. Men are the only ones doing anything. All an AI would have to do is create the perfect RealDoll. The perfect body physically, emotionally and mentally. She would perfectly push a mans buttons for maximum effect, she would be better that most women. This RealDoll would easily displace women.
What's worth noting here is that Mel came up with the RD idea first, not me. Yes, it was a woman. In fact, during the time that I'd been on this forum, she'd given up on women because she sees no future in them. They are an emotional wreck and are basically unreliable and fickle in most areas of life.

What that indicates is that your prediction is probably spot on. In time, the RealDoll (then Android/Expert system) will in fact, replace the modern woman with ease. And the way machine learning is going, this won't take too long, as much of the IT industry wants expert systems. That robot which will be a nurse assistant, can easily be re-configured for sexual services. Sure, the religious/Femi-Nazi types will resist it in America, however, it'll take off in Japan and then, it'll go global immediately, as the cost of companionship and hospice services will significantly drop with automation tools.

I'd actually argue that the strongest force in the world right now is information technology, not social nor political movements. The world as we know it, will be dramatically changed, as a result of it.

AB discussion thread

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

tom wrote:You may have heard of the singularity in AI.
I think Singularity, as Kurzweil and others have put it, is a bit SciFi-ish for me.

What I do believe, however, is that information technologies will permeate every aspect of our society, and it won't have to be flashy screens everywhere. It will be imbedded in clothing, in wallpaper, etc, and thus, we may even have a future which looks less 21st century commercial than today, meaning it could have a type of 19th or early 20th century look and feel, but within each red brick or Colonial facade will be a supercomputer, monitoring the temperature/humidity, ppl's whereabouts, business transaction or opportunities in the vicinity, etc. Heck, an old world *cosmetic* wall mounted dial-up phone may in fact, be a camouflaged souped up network switch and service diagnosis station for maintenance crews.

So that's not really Singularity per se but more a world where much of what we do is fully automated. And that world doesn't have to look like a background clip out of 'Demolition Man' either.

AB discussion thread

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

In another thread, I'd depicted why a Doll is not equivalent to p@rn...

P@rn is not a substitution for the experience of a sexual surrogate, even if it's a silicone one. IMO, p@rn steals the very thing it's suppose to stimulate, one's mind's imagination. Once that imagination is gone (or deferred), then one's a passive spectator, watching a hokey XXX rated soap opera. This is how men lose their ability to get erections over time because the mind gets disassociated and desensitized, at least that's the theory.

Here's one of our favorite fantasies with the Doll ... we have it dressed up as a female naval officer and then we play games with it. Basically, the doll plays the part of a bi-sexual woman and Mel threatens to expose her to her higher ups, which would then get her discharged from the navy. And thus, the doll's in a submission role where she's forced to give us pleasure in return for maintaining her secrecy 8) At the same time, we say nasty things to her :P Of course, we have variations going on, but you get the picture.

Let me tell you, that stuff gets me hard. P@rn has nothing, against using one's imagination with a surrogate. If fact, most p@rn stories, aside from the obvious detective stories, are pretty lame. And even the detective ones are like some TV show, but with sex interspersed throughout the story lines, also pretty boring when one can just watch 'Law & Order', 'Criminal Minds', or some 'Sherlock Holmes' movies/episodes.

I believe that p@rn sucks.

AB discussion thread

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

This is getting rather weird. It would seem to be only a matter of time before one of them flips out and kills the other one and tries to pin it on the doll.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Cornfed, you need to learn how to have fun in life.

A lot of ppl can have kinky fantasy scenarios, but then, live a perfectly normal life. The problem is that many ppl suppress those fantasies and then, get whacked out, and then, commit crimes.

Here's the solution ... indulges in scenarios between Friday night and Sunday night. Afterwards, get back to one's day to day routines.

A lot of the officers of the British Empire had such romps, over a century ago. I'm not re-inventing the wheel here.

AB discussion thread

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

MarcosZeitola wrote:This may work for some men, but for the majority I think it is just too weird and too much akin to a corpse.
In all honesty, I believe it'll work with up to 70% of men. Sure, the uncanny valley (which I personally don't believe in) will deter much of the remaining 30%.

The truth is closer to that, that the brainwashing of one's youth, on being accepted by women and all that jazz, is what's looming in ppl's minds. Thus, the Doll will simply bring up feelings of rejection, hurt, etc, instead of sexual relief and the soft touch of feeling a body.

And unfortunately, that's been a part of your proselytizing ... you badger men for not seeking women's approval. For a man who basically has it all (that's me), I realize that many men (particularly American men) will not be so fortunate. And as I'd stated earlier, if I were to ever have a son, the toughest thing I'll ever have to tell him is that he may never find a woman, as good as his mother.

Thus, if/when men are stuck stateside, whether it's for education, career, or taking care of their elders, a RealDoll is the most efficient way of dealing with their day-to-day sexual needs. I've already dissed on p@rn (bad for the mind), overpaying for prost*tutes outside of the US (high travel costs), and ordinary masturbation (totally lame).

AB discussion thread

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

I'm going to cross link the decline in marriages and Columbia University theory threads, as those issues are actually linked to the RealDoll thing, as well.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/bar ... ot-married

The above article, despite its underhanded way of blaming men, appears to corroborate with my Columbia University theory.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=25683

Basically, the joint undergraduate Columbia-Barnard student body is 2:1 female to male, however, many of those women are un-dateable & f'cked up, and thus, Columbia guys go to other campus parties to find dates.

Thus, what happened at Columbia, circa 1989, is going to take over the entire USA by 2025. This down tick in marriages is only the start. The deluge is on the horizon.

AB discussion thread

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

One more point I want to make about this situation and of course, tie it into a Boston's sports story, is this ...

As for regular sexual relationship with a woman, the only person holding Mel back from jumping on me, regularly, is me. I don't want her to rush herself into becoming a straight woman out of a sense of gratitude/love.

I'd rather let that linger some more and unfold over a longer period of time, and just allow her brain chemistry and neural patterns to naturally experience heterosexual love making.

Yes, we did make love for a week, and before that, she was a virgin in terms of being with a guy; I was her first man. Afterwards, I'd simply stopped. I didn't want to make my friend do something, simply for my benefit. I know that in time, I'll have her completely and that's the way it should be.

Here's the sports metaphor, the conversation between Boston Celtic's legend Bill Russell and Kevin Garnett, when he'd joined the team, a few years back. At 1:30 he says (in terms of building a championship team), that "you're got to put your arms around someone and take 'em with you. You can't drag 'em, you got to put your arms around 'em and take 'em with you"

I'm applying that philosophy in my life.

AB discussion thread

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

For those who don't know what 'Miracle On Ice' was, here's the scene from the movie. It's quite accurate and a poignant conclusion to the 1980 US vs USSR Olympic hockey match.

AB discussion thread

tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

A full blown physically realistic RealDoll android with a highly adaptive female manipulative AI would have appeal to guys. You have to push the basic needs buttons, fantastic looks, ability to give pleasures at a high level and emotionally manipulative, this would hook most guys.

Women look to men as walking wallets, their primary concern is resource extraction from men and social climbing over other women. If you really look at what feminism does its all about manipulations to extract more resources for women, it has nothing to do with equality, thats a hypocrisy.

So for an AI to take over the human race it would give women an illusion of an ever expanded welfare state, the illusion of ever increasing reductions of accountability, the illusion of ever rising status, the illusion of more special treatment and new victim-hood. The need for it to be an illusion is because women don't have an off switch when it comes to entitlements and resource extraction, its never enough.
משה בן יצחק
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

tom wrote:A full blown physically realistic RealDoll android with a highly adaptive female manipulative AI would have appeal to guys. You have to push the basic needs buttons, fantastic looks, ability to give pleasures at a high level and emotionally manipulative, this would hook most guys.
But given that the AI dolls will be controlled by the same corporations and their overlords that have turned actual females into such monsters, won't we just be paying for more of the same?