Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Should one feel ashamed about using P4P

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Should one feel ashamed about using P4P

Postby Cornfed » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:56 am

fschmidt wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Doesn't it [the Quran] say that a man should only have sex with his wives and bondmaids?

That's what I thought until I tried to look it up. I can't find anything like this in the Quran

It says it somewhere in my copy (can't find it at the moment).
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4640
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am







Re: Should one feel ashamed about using P4P

Postby droid » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:51 pm

Jeremy wrote:I boffed a near-perfect 19 year old just yesterday. Smacked her little clitty. Pried her cheeks apart. Made her face flush. If anyone wants to tell me that experience wasn't real, I'll laugh in their face.
The only thing that sucks about relying on hookers is the short duration / low frequency of sex. If I were Dan Balzerian rich, I wouldn't give a literal f**k about being a civilian incel. Just enjoy a 24/7 orgy with jailbait whores.

Excellent jeremy!
Where did you find her?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Should one feel ashamed about using P4P

Postby Jeremy » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:47 am

droid wrote:
Jeremy wrote:I boffed a near-perfect 19 year old just yesterday. Smacked her little clitty. Pried her cheeks apart. Made her face flush. If anyone wants to tell me that experience wasn't real, I'll laugh in their face.
The only thing that sucks about relying on hookers is the short duration / low frequency of sex. If I were Dan Balzerian rich, I wouldn't give a literal f**k about being a civilian incel. Just enjoy a 24/7 orgy with jailbait whores.

Excellent jeremy!
Where did you find her?


A local massage parlour. Fairly upscale. Not one of those seedy ones that won't allow your willy to cooperate.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:47 am

Re: Should one feel ashamed about using P4P

Postby MrMan » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:23 am

Cornfed wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Doesn't it [the Quran] say that a man should only have sex with his wives and bondmaids?

That's what I thought until I tried to look it up. I can't find anything like this in the Quran

It says it somewhere in my copy (can't find it at the moment).



The Quran, chapter 4 (An-Nisa), verse 24:
“ 1.And (also forbidden are) all married women except those whom your right hands possess (this is) Allah's ordinance to you,
2.and lawful for you are (all women) besides those, provided that you seek (them) with your property, taking (them) in marriage not committing fornication.
3.Then as to those whom you profit by, give them their dowries as appointed; and there is no blame on you about what you mutually agree after what is appointed; surely Allah is Knowing, Wise.

— translated by M. H. Shakir

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ma_malakat_aymanukum
MrMan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1218
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:52 am

Re: Should one feel ashamed about using P4P

Postby fschmidt » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:31 am

MrMan wrote:The Quran, chapter 4 (An-Nisa), verse 24:
“ 1.And (also forbidden are) all married women except those whom your right hands possess (this is) Allah's ordinance to you,
2.and lawful for you are (all women) besides those, provided that you seek (them) with your property, taking (them) in marriage not committing fornication.
3.Then as to those whom you profit by, give them their dowries as appointed; and there is no blame on you about what you mutually agree after what is appointed; surely Allah is Knowing, Wise.

— translated by M. H. Shakir

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ma_malakat_aymanukum

This is part of a long section on who one can marry. The section isn't generally about sex. What I read this as saying is that when dating women for potential marriage, you should not use this as an opportunity to seduce them. This is very sound in my opinion. It helps prevent sluts. But I don't think it addresses the question of prostitution.

By the way, I just got the Arberry translation of the Quran in the mail and I am looking forward to reading it. It seems better than the other translations.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Re: Should one feel ashamed about using P4P

Postby ladislav » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:00 pm

Do what you gotta do. Don't be ashamed but be discreet.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests