Chinese Man Thinks AW Are Superior To Chinese Women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Chinese Man Thinks AW Are Superior To Chinese Women

Post by Bao3niang »

This is the link to the original article: http://bbs.tiexue.net/post_8451821_1.html

Translation done by me.

In a piece titled: "After Coming To America, I Am No Longer Attracted to Chinese Women", the author Shi Kang compares and contrasts the "Chinese essence of women" and the "American essence of women." He describes the former as purely for sexual appeal and the later as being down to earth and able to handle the practicalities of life. The author elaborates on his thoughts by giving an example: "In China, when I am feeling all out frustration in my life, when I am writing, her elegant and feminine demeanor (there is no equivalent for 撒娇 in English) gives me a sense of comfort. Her face and her body satisfies my sexual desires and the male desire to protect. However, after coming to a new country, there is much more to the life of an average person that simply having a source of comfort is far from enough. You must build up everything with your own two hands. You need a completely different kind of woman. First of all, she needs to be someone that can handle life on her own, but is able to cooperate with you on common goals. At this point, love will have a whole new meaning. Enter the American woman."

"American women have a spirit of independence that bestows them with a unique charm. Whether psychologically or financially, they rarely rely on their partner. Someone said that, in America, the goal in marriage for American women is to become their husband's best friend. However, in China, culture dictates that a good woman is a sex machine, and that is her sole purpose. No matter how much of a loser the man may be, he can still return home each day and have a piece of p***y to relieve himself. Such is the way of life in China, and what has directly caused the phenomenon of successful leftover women."

"Yet, many American men do not realize how their own women who can fix cars, build houses, and
climb mountains are worthy of any praise. There is even a significant group of American men who believe that Chinese women, who do not speak their mind and seem able to put up with everything, are a better choice. An American man quit his job earning 5000 a month because it was too stressful and switched to another job making only 3000. His wife unexpectedly called for a divorce, letting him know that it was not the marriage she wanted. The man was heartbroken but soon discovered that one of his colleagues had a Chinese wife. She could not only cook delicious Chinese food, but earned about the same amount of money as her husband in her own job. The then divorced man attained enlightenment and soon found a Chinese woman himself and married her as his second wife. He began living like a god."

In the second part of his piece, he compares the way American women treat their men to how Chinese women treat their men:

1. "American women share their men's lives, striving to achieve equality. Chinese women seek to change and dominate their men's lives, with everyone knowing who is really in charge."

2. "For American women, having sex with their man for the first time is awkward, but once they are comfortable they get pleasure like a fish getting water. For Chinese women, it is sacrificing their precious virginity, and are forever unable to escape men's obssession with virginity."

3. "In America, women strive to become their husband's best friend. In China, women alternate between childish behavior and constantly arguing."

4. "In America, women derive pleasure from having sex with their husband, making them happier. In China, women 'make love' to procreate, with childbearing at a higher priority than commitment for a lifetime."

5. "America women think their man is the most handsome. Chinese women think the Korean celebrity with long legs and the British footballer are their ideals of how men should be."

6. "In America, women call their husband 'honey.' In China, women call their husband '该死的' (roughly translated to 'he'd be better off dead')."

7. "In America, women are grateful for being taken care of by their husband. In China, women take it for granted and try to exercise control over their men."

8. "America women still form friendships with the opposite sex after marriage. Chinese women think it is sinful to interact with the opposite sex after they are married."

9. "Older American women stay single because they have their own way of thinking and acting. It is not easy for them to change and compromise for their partner. In China, women are fearful of being left behind, and desperately enter marriage for the sake of it."

10. "In America, if a husband cheats on his wife, the husband gets punished. In China, the 3rd party (小三) gets relentlessly hunted down and punished."

My Commentary:

This guy is nothing but delusional. I can bet 100% that he has never been in a relationship with an AW. Even if he can get an AW and there's a tiny chance that they somehow marry each other, he will have lots of fun when they step into the divorce court. The negatives he writes about Chinese women are true to an extent, especially applicable to the Westernized bitches in first tier cities. Shanghainese women are notoriously bad. However, there are still quite a few down to earth Chinese women from smaller parts of China with relatively few or no foreigners. Chinese women as a whole take much more effort than, let's say, Filipinas.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Re: Chinese Man Thinks AW Are Superior To Chinese Women

Post by Bao3niang »

If any Ameriskank will even give him their time of the day. He does not seem to realize how deeply racist the US of A is. It is, in the end, a white country,
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

If he isn't crying and repenting for his stupidity by now, he will one day.

One of the comments on the webpage said: "I doubt he's willing to marry a 200, 300 pounder.... That will likely cheat on him and rob him of his house, car, kids, and his dignity as a member of the male gender. America is a country where a woman can f**k a man 50 times and still not be his girlfriend. It is a fallen place."
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

NEVER, EVER get married with someone from a country where twisted feminism thrives!
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

After 'X' number of decades on this earth, I've met roughly two American women, who fit this guy's idealizations of them. And I'm excluding those couples of exact identical religious or ethnic backgrounds, where their old countries' moors expect them to stay together like certain Cambodian-American or Orthodox Jewish-American couples.

One was in high school, and she'd married her first BF in college. They're still happily married today. This is a very well adjusted American couple. Their collective ancestors are spread across 4 or more European nations (you know, the usual suspects of Britain, Ireland, Germany, France, etc) and don't adhere to strict religious denominations. I believe that one loosely attends some Unitarian gatherings. Thus, they're mainstream 'whites', not an ethnic enclave.

The second, is ... you guessed it, Mel, my best friend from college, and we're together today.

That's two women in a man's life. I'd bet that one can find better Chinese women, as a percentage of the population, then one can find in an AW.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

And that is one of my points. If we look at Chinese women, there are many more quality ones as a percentage of the population. The thing with China is, it still has hope. America has nothing. I am on the verge of being suicidal in the West (Canada for me). Don't throw any positive psychology crap at me.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Signet
Freshman Poster

Post by Signet »

I don't deny that there is always a mild 'grass is always greener on the other side' thing going on with certain types of people, particularly when they are somewhat outcast in their native society, but I'd be willing to bet anything that this guy is getting his vision of AW 100% straight out of the movies, and not even slightly out of real life.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Bao3niang wrote:And that is one of my points. If we look at Chinese women, there are many more quality ones as a percentage of the population. The thing with China is, it still has hope. America has nothing. I am on the verge of being suicidal in the West (Canada for me). Don't throw any positive psychology crap at me.
The key here is to emotionally (or psychologically) separate oneself from one's current environment. And then, that env will have less of an effect on one's daily happiness. Do you have practices like Qigong/Tai Chi, Martial Arts, Archery, Weight Training, Painting, etc? I believe that by making your life, a series of routine practices, the daily stresses of meeting stupid or phoney ppl, will have less and less effect on your well being.

This is something I'd been stressing a lot, in many of my regular posts. I mean look at Winston ... as soon as he arrives in let's say Las Vegas, he starts soaking up his surrounding and begins to believe that any person who says 'Hi' to him, may be a future soulmate. Since that's never the case, he wallows in misery.

So come up with a set of things to do and then, perform them regularly. This will keep your focus and then, you can look forward to the day when you return to Asia for a better life.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Bao3niang wrote:This is the link to the original article: http://bbs.tiexue.net/post_8451821_1.html

Translation done by me.
My Commentary:

This guy is nothing but delusional. I can bet 100% that he has never been in a relationship with an AW.
You are very much bi-lingual, I hope you can make a good income in future with your knowledge in written and spoken English/Chinese.

About this guy who wrote this drivel, he must be a dreamer living somewhere in rural mainland China and has never been outside of his own village. :roll:

There are follow-up comments which really really do not agree with him, and they are Chinese like himself.

思想混乱,祸国殃民!
writes one person, which I understand as 'chaotic thinking, disaster.

I like this comment:

美国女人除了好莱坞电影里的几个好看,其他都是一塌糊涂,身材就不用说了,特别极端,过了35岁大部分就是屁股一崛可以打麻将。而且主要皮肤不好,斑斑点点的,我感觉有点白癜风那种,有点像斑马或者花豹。其实最吃不消的是味道特别难闻,有点狐臭味道,又不好当面说的,不礼貌。反正我是不喜欢美国女人,很多时候我都是强忍着不呼吸,然后边微笑边点头交谈,找个机会扭头时候偷偷呼吸一口.........那个味道真的是吃不消,有点像呕吐的感觉

I am not such a fluent Chinese reader as you are, but Japanese and Chinese are often similar in writing. As far as I can understand, he says something like that only the American women in the movie are lovely, but he does not like the American women especially those 35+, their fat figure, their ugly skin and their bad smell, and he says, he cannot breathe and feels like vomiting...

:mrgreen:
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

撒娇 = coquet
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

假如哪一天东方女性全部灭绝,只剩下西方女性的话,我宁愿跟一棵树发生关系。我觉得西方女人没有完整的进化,看起来还像半个猩猩似的。

Body odor is a very big problem for Western women. Oriental women have a very pleasant, feminine scent. If I went into a girls' change room at an American university I would probably puke within a few minutes. Another thing that especially annoys me when they are in my presence are their voices. They have much thicker vocal chords than the Asian ones I'm used to, and my own male voice isn't much deeper than many of them. They use "honey", "sweetie" with pretty much anyone, which I find weird and a little threatening. Well, if I were at least a bit attracted to you I'd be OK with it, but the fact is no Western skank has any appeal to me. I'm sorry, lady apes.

Here is what my old art teacher back in Beijing said about Western women: "我觉得西方女人,特别是英语国家的女人,在任何方面都比不上我们中国和亚洲的姑娘。首先,西方国家盛行女权主义,她们根本就不具备女人应有的含蓄,优雅,和忠诚。她们的思想和行为直接导致了西方国家超高的离婚率。西方所谓的女权主义实际上就是可以为所欲为,用自己的性别博得社会的同情。就算她们突破了道德底线也不会受到任何惩罚,反而还被保护。她们国家思想开放,我觉得是为道德沦丧找的借口。如果你娶一个西方女人,你必定终生后悔。从身体上来讲,你受得了她们的体味吗?所以,你还是找一个我们中国的好女孩,这样你才会幸福。

Translation: I think Western women, especially Anglo Saxon women, cannot compare with Chinese and Asian women in any aspect. First of all, feminism thrives in Western nations. Their women do not possess key feminine traits such as humility, elegance, and loyalty. Their thoughts and actions are a direct cause for the sky high divorce rates in the West. The so called feminism Western women preach and practice is in fact being able to get away with everything, using their gender to draw compassion from society. Even if they become absolutely immoral, they are not punished but protected. The so called progressive thinking in their countries is an excuse for moral decay. If you marry a Western woman, you will regret it for a lifetime. Physically speaking, can you stand their devastating body odor? So, you should find a good Chinese woman. You will be happy this way.

My former art teacher (whom I still communicate with quite often) is 60 and has never been outside of China except for a 2 week trip to Dublin, Ireland at the invitation of a former students' mother who married an Irish man and moved there with her daughter. She did not like Ireland because it felt lonely.

My aunt said: "其实还是我们亚洲美女多。"

Translation: After all, our continent (Asia) has the most beautiful women.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Bao3niang wrote:I am on the verge of being suicidal in the West.
We really need to talk, brother. This is worrying. :(
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

I just learned today that many in the place I am temporarily stuck in suffer from depression. The weather is a major reason.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Bao3niang wrote:I just learned today that many in the place I am temporarily stuck in suffer from depression. The weather is a major reason.
Remember, then, that there is a non-Western woman waiting for you in a tropical place that you will soon be with. A place you will soon call home. Never lose track of the positivity, and leave the negativity to others. :D
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

You always encourage me. :)
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!