Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Chinese Man Thinks AW Are Superior To Chinese Women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Chinese Man Thinks AW Are Superior To Chinese Women

Postby Seeker » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:02 pm

Body odor is a very big problem for Western women. Oriental women have a very pleasant, feminine scent. If I went into a girls' change room at an American university I would probably puke within a few minutes. Another thing that especially annoys me when they are in my presence are their voices. They have much thicker vocal chords than the Asian ones I'm used to, and my own male voice isn't much deeper than many of them. They use "honey", "sweetie" with pretty much anyone, which I find weird and a little threatening. Well, if I were at least a bit attracted to you I'd be OK with it, but the fact is no Western skank has any appeal to me. I'm sorry, lady apes.


Excuse me but how often have you even been close enough to Western women to perceive any so called "body odour"? After two years in China one of the things I miss and like about foreign women (by which I mean all non-Chinese women) is how they perfume themselves. Most Chinese women smell of nothing, even their hair doesn't smell nice. As for their breath, God help us! One can't even talk to a lot of Chinese women without those sewer vapours coming from their mouths, I have to purposely keep my distance from them and keep my nose up lest I get hit by their oral bio-weapons. The Chinese government could bottle that shit and sell it to the Syrians.

As for "lady apes", just how many Chinese women have coconuts growing from their armpits?
Seeker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:46 pm







Re: Chinese Man Thinks AW Are Superior To Chinese Women

Postby Bao3niang » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:53 pm

I cannot stand the strong perfume that Western women use. Seeker, perhaps we have different nasal anatomies. I can smell Western female body odor on a regular basis. Breath, it can be a problem for Chinese in general, but I have also endured horrific breath in Westerners.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:22 am
Location: Beijing, China

Re: Chinese Man Thinks AW Are Superior To Chinese Women

Postby Bao3niang » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:57 pm

Many Chinese don't pay a lot of attention to oral hygiene. But I'd assume that Ameriskanks wouldn't have pleasant smelling breath from a diet of soda and fast food if brushing teeth were not a part of daily routine.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:22 am
Location: Beijing, China

Re: Chinese Man Thinks AW Are Superior To Chinese Women

Postby onethousandknives » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:34 pm

In the first paragraph, he says what I want exactly in a woman.

"In China, when I am feeling all out frustration in my life, when I am writing, her elegant and feminine demeanor (there is no equivalent for 撒娇 in English) gives me a sense of comfort. Her face and her body satisfies my sexual desires and the male desire to protect. However, after coming to a new country, there is much more to the life of an average person that simply having a source of comfort is far from enough. You must build up everything with your own two hands. You need a completely different kind of woman. First of all, she needs to be someone that can handle life on her own, but is able to cooperate with you on common goals. At this point, love will have a whole new meaning. Enter the American woman."


The bolded part at the end of the day is all I want from a woman.

I also like his complete delusion at Western women regularly working on their cars and climbing mountains and stuff. Most women I know can't even hook up a DVD player by themselves. It's great and wonderful (and I mean this quite seriously) when women are actually capable of stuff, but Western women are not generally capable at all, they're incredibly weak and weak willed women. Yes, Western women are WEAK. Any man with "game" can get them into bed. Any car dealer or timeshare salesman can sell them something. They can't discipline their kids. They can't clean a house. They're WEAK. Yes, it is the Western women that are weak. They're told they're strong for simply existing and do not develop any strength in any area of their life except to get a "career" which is a giant scam for companies to pay people literally half the wages, as household income has remained stagnant since the 1960s except now both parents in the household work.
onethousandknives
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 402
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:35 pm

Re: Chinese Man Thinks AW Are Superior To Chinese Women

Postby S_Parc » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:39 pm

onethousandknives wrote:but Western women are not generally capable at all, they're incredibly weak and weak willed women. Yes, Western women are WEAK. Any man with "game" can get them into bed. Any car dealer or timeshare salesman can sell them something. They can't discipline their kids. They can't clean a house. They're WEAK. Yes, it is the Western women that are weak. They're told they're strong for simply existing and do not develop any strength in any area of their life


As far as I'm concerned, the fact that my GF was born a lesbian and is now, with me, tells me everything I need to know.

Instead of wasting additional time with other women and coming out of the closest with her immediate family, possibly dealing with a certain level of rejection a/o shaming from the family, she'd decided to ditch the entire relationship thing with women because she doesn't believe that an AW will ever make for a decent & loyal companion.

And yes, being with a man makes her happy and gives her a sense of trust, whereas women have failed her continuously. Of course, patting myself on the back, I'd say that I'm *The Man* as oppose as any man but that isn't necessary as her and I have been friends for more than a decade and a half. She knows a good thing when she sees it. And vice versa, she's one of the few western women who can get things done. When I was busy doing a lot of overtime one month, she even did half my homework assignments for a graduate course I was taking. Ok, that's technically cheating but it's ok, I reviewed the answers before hitting the submit button :wink: Otherwise, I would have been hitting the pillow at 3AM.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2415
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Re: Chinese Man Thinks AW Are Superior To Chinese Women

Postby WorldTraveler » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:47 am

Bao3niang wrote:And that is one of my points. If we look at Chinese women, there are many more quality ones as a percentage of the population. The thing with China is, it still has hope. America has nothing. I am on the verge of being suicidal in the West (Canada for me). Don't throw any positive psychology crap at me.


First the guy that wrote this is clueless. If he has been to West he is more interested in money than love and just wants a partner that brings home a big paycheck. Many foreign born people i meet are only here for making money so maybe America does serve their purpose.

Bao3niang, what about dating Chinese girls in Canada? Are there many? Are they any good, or are they totally corrupted by Western culture?
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:46 pm

Re: Chinese Man Thinks AW Are Superior To Chinese Women

Postby S_Parc » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:59 am

WorldTraveler wrote:
Bao3niang wrote:And that is one of my points. If we look at Chinese women, there are many more quality ones as a percentage of the population. The thing with China is, it still has hope. America has nothing. I am on the verge of being suicidal in the West (Canada for me). Don't throw any positive psychology crap at me.


First the guy that wrote this is clueless. If he has been to West he is more interested in money than love and just wants a partner that brings home a big paycheck. Many foreign born people i meet are only here for making money so maybe America does serve their purpose.

Bao3niang, what about dating Chinese girls in Canada? Are there many? Are they any good, or are they totally corrupted by Western culture?


I believe the problem with Vancouver is that it's Seattle North, a city with a lot of overcast (with incremental rain) and unfriendly ppl in general.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2415
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Re: Chinese Man Thinks AW Are Superior To Chinese Women

Postby Wolfeye » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:00 am

Maybe he's just seen the reputation or some good relationships?
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1138
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:18 am

Re: Chinese Man Thinks AW Are Superior To Chinese Women

Postby onethousandknives » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:24 am

Seeker wrote:
Body odor is a very big problem for Western women. Oriental women have a very pleasant, feminine scent. If I went into a girls' change room at an American university I would probably puke within a few minutes. Another thing that especially annoys me when they are in my presence are their voices. They have much thicker vocal chords than the Asian ones I'm used to, and my own male voice isn't much deeper than many of them. They use "honey", "sweetie" with pretty much anyone, which I find weird and a little threatening. Well, if I were at least a bit attracted to you I'd be OK with it, but the fact is no Western skank has any appeal to me. I'm sorry, lady apes.


Excuse me but how often have you even been close enough to Western women to perceive any so called "body odour"? After two years in China one of the things I miss and like about foreign women (by which I mean all non-Chinese women) is how they perfume themselves. Most Chinese women smell of nothing, even their hair doesn't smell nice. As for their breath, God help us! One can't even talk to a lot of Chinese women without those sewer vapours coming from their mouths, I have to purposely keep my distance from them and keep my nose up lest I get hit by their oral bio-weapons. The Chinese government could bottle that shit and sell it to the Syrians.

As for "lady apes", just how many Chinese women have coconuts growing from their armpits?


I meet very few women that wear actual perfume on a daily basis. And I remember distinctly more European women I've met and interacted with wore actual perfume, but not generally American women unless they were fairly rich. With women now, instead of actual perfume, it's bodywash, body spray, shampoo, etc, which frankly generally smells nasty, as none of the scents are organically derived scents like perfume tends to be, but artificial scents. It's like the difference between smelling actual grapes or raspberries and then smelling grape Kool-Aid. And of course the trend has spread to men as well, with Axe and "bodywash" and all that stuff, too, yay for the McDonaldsization of another thing that could be nice, in this case fragrances and perfumes.
onethousandknives
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 402
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:35 pm

Re: Chinese Man Thinks AW Are Superior To Chinese Women

Postby tom » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:40 am

China's one child policy has created a lot of self centered women.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/parenting/chi-how-parents-create-narcissistic-children-20150309-story.html

The results are quite clear: Parents who "overvalue" children during this developmental stage, telling them they are superior to others and entitled to special treatment, are more likely to produce narcissistic children — who can grow up to become narcissistic adults, unless something is done about it.

"When children are seen by their parents as being more special and more entitled than other children, they may internalize the view that they are superior individuals, a view that is at the core of narcissism," the researchers wrote in a study released online Monday in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. "But when children are treated by their parents with affection and appreciation, they may internalize the view that they are valuable individuals, a view that is at the core of self-esteem."

America also is producing a bumper crop of self centered women, not only do there parents tell them they are better than all others, mass media, movies and school also very strongly enforces this delusion. When a girl is portrayed in movies today she is made as better than everyone else and is never wrong. A common trope from decades ago would have a girl make some kind of error or sin which she would be very sorry for and repent and do pennants for. In the end she would prove herself and triumph. Now they are just always extra special, always better than all boys and men and never wrong. The perfect little narcissist.
tom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 428
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:40 pm

Re: Chinese Man Thinks AW Are Superior To Chinese Women

Postby womenarealie » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:28 pm

It depends on what you value.American women are cleaner and more Hygienic than Chinese women.they have better manners.American women also have better social etiquette.


Chinese women in villages and smaller cities do stay virgins though,so if you value the Idea of a ''innocent''wife than its a great place to go.
But I doubt those chinese women would object to becoming porta potties if the price were high enough(or if the guy were blond enough,might accept it gratis),or cheating on you if the guy were beautiful /white enough ,so again for redpilled men I think american women are easier and more convenient.


http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=port-a-potty
User avatar
womenarealie
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:54 pm

Re: Chinese Man Thinks AW Are Superior To Chinese Women

Postby Teal Lantern » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:55 pm

Bao3niang wrote:This is the link to the original article: http://bbs.tiexue.net/post_8451821_1.html

Translation done by me.
6. "In America, women call their husband 'honey.' In China, women call their husband '该死的' (roughly translated to 'he'd be better off dead')."

Google offered "damn it" as a translation. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Re: Chinese Man Thinks AW Are Superior To Chinese Women

Postby Bao3niang » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:06 pm

There are many Chinese women in Canada, both Westernized and FOB. However, most of the FOBs try to assimilate to some extent or at least don't think the West is that bad of a place. I find the Chinese that have immigrated to Anglo countries to be less down to earth, as they get corrupted by the vanity of consumerism. Here in Vancouver, the biggest hobby for the Chinese population seems to be food and shopping. There's much less to do, a lot less "things". It takes a certain type of person to live in the Anglosphere, someone who is willing to trade in a spirit of adventure and self-actualization for "comfort." I'd find someone who is indifferent about the West or dislikes it.
I'd only consider dating here under very extraordinary circumstances. She must be FOB, indifferent to or dislikes the Anglosphere, and plans to return to Asia in the future. However, she cannot be the type that wants to get a Western education so she can go back and earn big money (many, if not most overseas Chinese students think this way). As of now I have yet to meet such a person.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:22 am
Location: Beijing, China

Re: Chinese Man Thinks AW Are Superior To Chinese Women

Postby Bao3niang » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:19 pm

My friends / acquantainces are all from back in China (with some from Vietnam). People here don't like me, they can sense that I have a strange vibe completely opposite to theirs. I don't bother with them either. Vancouver is just a crucible I must endure for a couple more years until I get out for good.
Richmond is the only area where I feel relatively comfortable. It has perhaps the best Chinese / Asian food outside of the old countries (Richardli can confirm this), it is where I can speak the language and be understood by everyone. Once I go out of Richmond I feel lost. I would be happy confining my activity to the Chinese / Asian enclave. Another bonus Richmond has is the airport. :)
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:22 am
Location: Beijing, China

Re: Chinese Man Thinks AW Are Superior To Chinese Women

Postby S_Parc » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:22 pm

Bao3niang wrote:My friends / acquantainces are all from back in China (with some from Vietnam). People here don't like me, they can sense that I have a strange vibe completely opposite to theirs. I don't bother with them either. Vancouver is just a crucible I must endure for a couple more years until I get out for good.
Richmond is the only area where I feel relatively comfortable. It has perhaps the best Chinese / Asian food outside of the old countries (Richardli can confirm this), it is where I can speak the language and be understood by everyone. Once I go out of Richmond I feel lost. I would be happy confining my activity to the Chinese / Asian enclave. Another bonus Richmond has is the airport. :)


I understand that Vancouver is Seattle North and has a high number of overcast days and gloomy ppl in general, however, I get a sense that you don't really understand what western society is about.

Having been born/raised in the New England region, what I've noticed is that the way that ppl mingle were through hobbyist clubs and associations, hence, I was in the Scouts briefly, did some volunteer work, some sports, etc, growing up. In a sense, what this allows is the individual to be is free from having to be continually monitored and coached by everyone around him, if he so chooses.

Many HA posters, however, don't seem to want to focus on their interests and instead, be unhappy because not everyone is inviting them to parties and so on. As I'd said earlier, if a person picks up an interest in let's Qigong/Tai Chi, Martial Arts, Archery, Weight Training, Painting, Music, etc, there's probably an association out there, of like minded practitioners. And over time, acquaintances can grow.

Now, with that stated, I'm not saying that there's a woman out there for everyone. This is where I depart from the Publics and Marcos in the world. In general, many good women are gone within weeks of arriving in North America. Yet, the lack of women doesn't mean that one needs to be miserable.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2415
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests