Sex with filipinas

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Sex with filipinas

Post by Johnny1975 »

What is it like?

This is purely for my own titillation, so be as graphic as you want to be.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Sex with filipinas

Post by Taco »

Its the complete opposite of having sex with American women, as if you didn't know that. Unlike most western women the sight of nude male body turns them on. Your sperm count will be 1 or 2 after a Filipina is finished with you.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Taco wrote:Its the complete opposite of having sex with American women, as if you didn't know that. Unlike most western women the sight of nude male body turns them on. Your sperm count will be 1 or 2 after a Filipina is finished with you.
What about the conservative ones? I find it hard to imagine them going crazy.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Johnny1975 wrote:
Taco wrote:Its the complete opposite of having sex with American women, as if you didn't know that. Unlike most western women the sight of nude male body turns them on. Your sperm count will be 1 or 2 after a Filipina is finished with you.
What about the conservative ones? I find it hard to imagine them going crazy.
Why don't you get one of your own and then decide?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

That sounds great man!!
and sorry but i should ask, do they s*** or s****** ?? sorry just gotta know.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Come on people, this is a good topic. Get with it.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Johnny1975 wrote:Come on people, this is a good topic. Get with it.
Outwest is right. If "having sex with a Filipina" were something exotic and hard to achieve, then it would make sense that the few blessed with such an experience would be showered with questions and asked to share.

Alas, it is quite evident to most of us that the opposite is true: you simply have to fly there and thou shalt get layd :)
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Haven't been to the Philippines yet, but as an old chef used to say, bone 'em and find out for yourself :)
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

This thread reminds me of that Monty Python "nudge, nudge" sketch. It's probably on YouTube if you want to take a look.

Something I noticed in Asia is that darker skinned girls seem to have softer skin. Can anyone confirm or deny a connection between skin tone and softness?
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

publicduende wrote:
Outwest is right. If "having sex with a Filipina" were something exotic and hard to achieve, then it would make sense that the few blessed with such an experience would be showered with questions and asked to share.

Alas, it is quite evident to most of us that the opposite is true: you simply have to fly there and thou shalt get layd :)
Hopefully I will some day, but I'll settle for titillation for now. I'm actually very curious to know what they're like. I don't necessarily need to know details, just an idea of how they are. I chat with many filipinas on dating sites and it would be good to be able to imagine what they would be like in the sack.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I've only had sex with my wife whose Indonesian. I guess the two groups are distantly related. It's enjoyable.

My guess is having sex with a Philippina isn't going to be so incredibly different from having sex with women of other races. They've probably go similar anatomy to women of other races and they probably have a range of attitudes, just like women of other races.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston, you always say what's on your mind.

C'mon, weigh in here.

Not your personal experiences. Just tell us what you've,,,, ...HEARD. :wink: :wink:
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Johnny1975 wrote:
publicduende wrote:

Hopefully I will some day, but I'll settle for titillation for now. I'm actually very curious to know what they're like. I don't necessarily need to know details, just an idea of how they are. I chat with many filipinas on dating sites and it would be good to be able to imagine what they would be like in the sack.
They are definitely more interested in sex than white women. That said, they are smaller so you have to be gentle with them. The average American has a penis the size of their leg so keep that in mind.

Most Filipinas don't like talking about sex online until they have developed a certain level of trust with you. They generally don't like guys that love them and leave them. However, some will take anything you have to offer from a peck on the cheek to a mixed baby.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

What I can say is this:

All other girls I have been with before my Filipina wife pale in comparison to her, sexually and emotionally. There's just a very deep connection and the lust is always around, boiling, brooding under the surface. She was always this book-crazed romantic soul, who would have known such a sex goddess was underneath? Filipina's are the ultimate proof that sometimes good things come in small packages.

If you are her first foreigner (or her first guy in general) expect it to take some getting used to before her body can fully accommodate you. Oddly enough, sex for me and my wife has gotten a lot better since we had our first child. And just about as frequent, because in the Philippines there are ALWAYS babysitters around in abundance! Privacy may be more of an issue, if you live a more traditional Filipino life; there may be people in the house. Just hope your bed doesn't squeek to much, then muffle her moans as you do you pound away with your battering ram on the gates for God & Country. :lol:

And sure there have been guys who are negative of Filipina's and how they perform sexually, but guess what? All of them have since been exposed as bitter trolls, and all members who have any modicum of believability and experience in the field will agree: sex with a Filipina is f***ing amazing! :D
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

MarcosZeitola wrote:What I can say is this:

And sure there have been guys who are negative of Filipina's and how they perform sexually, but guess what? All of them have since been exposed as bitter trolls, and all members who have any modicum of believability and experience in the field will agree: sex with a Filipina is f***ing amazing! :D
+1
Yes, there were some trolls who complained and a few monger types who may try to compare a simple Pinay with their p4p experiences.

I've watched this thread for a few days and find it tough to want to weigh in. The guy who is married to a Filipina or has an LTR is less likely to want to give out color commentary on what he does in bed with his partner. So Johnny may want titillation, but those guys are not gonna give out many details.

Then there are the kind of guys on HA who always saying "prove it." Sex is too subjective. I can't prove how good or how eager my wife is in bed, so what's the point giving out any details that I can't objectively prove. The next thing you know, someone's gonna ask me how many women I've slept with and from what countries to compare. It's silly.

What I will say is this. When I was very young, oh about a hundred years ago, I had my first real gf. The sex was good - I enjoyed it and was driven for more, but really it was not incredible. I wondered why guys were so wild about the experience of sex in a "committed" relationship. Years later, when I got married (to someone else) and was "in love" I found the sex to be mediocre. Like most American women she limited access to how much I could have and after a short while I didn't much care; a good night's sleep was just as good or better. I also had my share of p4p experiences, one night stands, etc.; fun but again nothing overwhelming.

So like most Western men, I lived life wanting more sex than I was allowed to have but being just a little bit disappointed by the results.

Let's just say that after all these years I finally understand how good sex can be. If you want to know more, stop procrastinating and get on a plane :)