Sex with filipinas

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Sex with filipinas

Post by Rock »

Taco wrote:
Rock wrote:
quito wrote:100% "bola", as they say over there.

this is why I seldom post.. there is always some asshole around that wants to start shit for no reason. thanks for calling me a liar fucktard
quito, I'm sorry you feel that way. Poster volume has been pretty light as of late.

It would be interesting if you would explain how you were able to attract so many attractive Filipinas as per your post. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt on this.
I believe him.
But he's not talking about girls in the stalls of an open air market who make like 100 Pesos a day. The girls in his post sounded middle class, educated, and maybe attractive by more universal standards instead of the exotic look. Do you have any experience with those types Taco?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

publicduende wrote:
quito wrote:I've had about 60 Filipina gfs... I remember my shock at how aggressive they were when I first started meeting them. many times as soon as we were in the room together they would just push me onto the bed. about 1/2 were from the manila area and to me they were the best because they were much more open minded. a lot just enjoyed meeting a fun guy that could pay for dinner and take them to bed. 2 or 3 of the more provincial girls were more shy and didn't want to do bjs. almost every single time i went to a restaurant or bar alone I met someone and a few times I would meet her and her friend so there were occasional 3somes. I always heard that Filipinas were conservative but I was pleasantly surprised to find that many were more than happy to try out stuff like that. I think the times have changed and they are more curious now because of exposure to things like that on the internet. one interesting thing I found was that I met a couple of Filipinas that actually acheived or***m within about 10 seconds of having sex.. I thought it was amusing as hell but in both cases they were very apologetic. told them they didn't have to apologize for anything.. that never happened when I was with American women. lol. it just was more evidence that these Asian girls really do get seriously turned on by americans. during this time the girls ranged between 18 - 29. most were around 23 and i am in my 50s while I was still dating I did meet also several college grad types with good jobs that just wanted me to get them pregnant. they were not interested in long term relationships and they were not interested in any kind of support, they just wanted a light skin kid. to be honest that kind of turned me off so I generally steered away from those but still did bop a few of them. I do have a 2 yr old kid there in phils with a former love interest... super handsome little devil.. his mom is 1/2 Chinese with very light skin and he looks like a super white kid with black hair and black eyes. my Filipina friends call me a reformed slut as I am married to a beautiful lady from Luzon now. they key there in the Philippines is that almost every girl knows that if they go on a date with an American that sex is expected so if they show up and you are reasonably nice to them you are going to score. many of course are hoping for more than just a couple of dates so there will be disappointment for some. it's a really good feeling to know that you have a lot of options which gives you the opportunity to select the best of the best if you want to settle down as I have. I do have to admit that knowing I have so many options makes it very challenging to remain faithful but so far I have been able to. :)
100% "bola", as they say over there.
Duende, isn't bola used mainly in the context of someone flattering someone else (but not self flattery), especially sweet words from a guy to a girl where the girl may retort, bola bola? I don't think bola can be expanded to the broader meaning of bullshit but I could be wrong. I've just never heard a Filipino use it that way before.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Jester wrote:You think devout Catholic girls would be reluctant to oral sex within the confines of marriage?
Trust me... they aren't. Mine is as devout about going down on her knees to pray as she is about going down on her knees for other activities. :wink:
:lol: Well put! That describes one of my former Filipina GFs perfectly. Man, did she love giving BJs!
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Johnny1975 wrote:What about the conservative ones? I find it hard to imagine them going crazy.
Once they lose their virginity, they lose all their inhibitions.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

If a Filipina won't make out with you by the third date, it probably means that she has another bf on the side.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Rock wrote:
publicduende wrote:100% "bola", as they say over there.
Duende, isn't bola used mainly in the context of someone flattering someone else (but not self flattery), especially sweet words from a guy to a girl where the girl may retort, bola bola? I don't think bola can be expanded to the broader meaning of bullshit but I could be wrong. I've just never heard a Filipino use it that way before.
Yes, as far as I have heard, it's used to mean (self-)flattering exaggeration. I meant it to politely say what Quito is saying is just made up stories to inflate his ego. This was the same poster who portrays himself as an average looking 50-something and, in an old post, would boast cold approaching countless women in malls and public places - in Davao none the less - openly asking if they would like to have sex with him and scoring most or all of them.

OK the thread topic is supposed to be titillating, but it's not a good service to the HA community to post made-up stuff that is meant to groom the poster's ego (or give him/her the kicks off a boring life...you know who I'm referring to) and give people who want to learn something about Filipinas wrong impressions.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

quito wrote:this is why I seldom post.. there is always some asshole around that wants to start shit for no reason. thanks for calling me a liar fucktard
I haven't called you a liar, but if you're looking for people who don't like HA becoming another Roosh Forum subsidiary, count me in!

Try to keep your tales a little shorter and you will come across as believable. Simple as.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Hero wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:What about the conservative ones? I find it hard to imagine them going crazy.
Once they lose their virginity, they lose all their inhibitions.
Or, better put, once they feel a man is committing to them and giving them (and perhaps their family) the safety and support they need...they lose all their inhibitions.

It's certainly easier for a girl, be her Filipino or Finnish, to stay chill and focus on sex when she doesn't have to wonder where her next meal or mobile top-up is going to come from.
quito
Freshman Poster

Post by quito »

This was the same poster who portrays himself as an average looking 50-something and, in an old post, would boast cold approaching countless women in malls and public places - in Davao none the less - openly asking if they would like to have sex with him and scoring most or all of them.

You have the wrong guy. I have never been to Davao and I have never straight out asked anyone off the street for sex in any country.
quito
Freshman Poster

Post by quito »

For the guy who asked how I could do this.. there is nothing special about me as far as I know. i think on a scale of 1 - 10 i am about a 4 in appearance. what Filipinas do say they like about me is that I am tall, white and have a good sized nose.... all of which is the exact opposite of what they are. I have been in places where I saw Filipinas that were extremely attracted to some old white guy that seemed totally ugly to me. I asked them why they are attracted to that guy and they pretty much all give the same answer as previously stated. the girls that are more socialized (city girls) might include big dick as a part of that equation. as for the girls that I am generally attracted to there it's usually been college educated and working.. architects, bankers, call center workers etc. although a few girls that were able to hang out conversationally did not have college. fil-am looking types were my typical preference but the school teacher I married is very dark. I would say the one thing that maybe I have different than a lot of guys is that I am usually comfortable talking to anyone and everyone including here in the usa. I have never found it difficult to meet and date white girls either but I have a preference for Asian. i believe that for those guys that lack confidence i would just say that at some point you have to say to yourself that you don't give a f**k what people think of you and just be yourself. but be the 'communicative' and 'honest' version of yourself.
i have spent serious time travelling to phils and have done so for about 10 years since my divorce. my intention was 80% to find someone for marriage and 20% for fun. i accomplished both. to be honest a lot of guys get hooked up with the first or second Filipina they meet and they are depriving themselves of the opportunity to do better for themselves. as i implied before you make better decisions if you have more options.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

quito wrote:You have the wrong guy. I have never been to Davao and I have never straight out asked anyone off the street for sex in any country.
Nope, I remember your nickname well. This was from one of your first posts...
quito wrote:As far as someone referring to how well they did in philippines ... i want to add this because i really want guys to be encouraged.. i go there a lot and usually setup dates ahead of time and have plenty of backups to fill in the hours. Just for the hell of it i recently went there and wanted to see how many good looking girls i could bed without lying or paying. My tally was 15 in 9 days. Ages ranged form 20 - 28. I could have done more but i just was exhausted. I swear to you all that I am not handsome.. im just a shaved head guy in his 50s in average shape that happens to be willing to take risks and talk to girls that might seem unapproachable to most. and im willing to ask (politely and sweetly) for what i want.. if you are calculating that the only way i could have went to bed with 15 in 9 days is to have done more than 1 at a time you would be correct.. contrary to what most think there are a lot of girls there that are quite open minded to having fun even if they seem to be conservative at first. the downside is that probably they never did anything like that before and you will be having to provide instructions every step of the way.. lol
I was wrong about Davao. I am sorry, you did not mention that you were doing that in Davao. Still, what you said above just doesn't register with what most of us here know about Filipinas, especially Filipinas in the 20-28 age range. I personally don't know any Filipina girl in her early 20s who would be willing to sleep with a not-so-attractive 50-something men "just because". They're either semi-pro sluts who are after money or they will want some serious signs of commitment on your side. Which is probably what you gave your current wife. Good luck with her by the way.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

publicduende wrote:
Hero wrote: Once they lose their virginity, they lose all their inhibitions.
Or, better put, once they feel a man is committing to them and giving them (and perhaps their family) the safety and support they need...they lose all their inhibitions.
No, not necessarily... I've dated 4 Filipinas who completely went wild after just 2 or 3 dates... I was a long way from making any kind of commitment to them.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

The more I read this I feel as if filipinas are bunch of hoes..even the so-called conservative ones. WHy? Because they give it up that easy after 2-3 days and become wild nymphs.....I mean come on .unless someone is lying or that everyone of you look like Brat Pitt or Won Bin you make it as if Filipina are super easy...
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 28th, 2020, 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Ghost,

So why a filipina for some guys? I remember your post that you got burnt in the Philippines. But if what your saying is true it;s no great achievement for a guy to get laid or get a girl in the Philippines. I mean if your a white guy or expat from some other country how do you know for certain if your not the 1000 sex partner for that filipina girl?