Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Sex with filipinas

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Sex with filipinas

Postby Ghost » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:57 pm

I've never had sex with an AW (thank God) and only had one pinay girlfriend. So my experiences are limited. But the way my girlfriend treated me: when I was new and she thought marriage was going to happen, she was all over me. Once she realized the relationship was going to end, she ignored me much of the time.

I doubt the average pinoy is getting an endless supply of blowjobs from his nobya/asawa. On some level, women are women: AWs will give endless blowjobs to men they deem highly desirable too.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am







Re: Sex with filipinas

Postby Johnny1975 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:12 pm

I'm surprised this thread isn't more popular.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: Sex with filipinas

Postby Taco » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:03 am

Johnny1975 wrote:I'm surprised this thread isn't more popular.


We've talked about it before.

How sexual and affectionate are Filipinas?
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9666
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: Sex with filipinas

Postby Raja » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:18 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:
Taco wrote:Its the complete opposite of having sex with American women, as if you didn't know that. Unlike most western women the sight of nude male body turns them on. Your sperm count will be 1 or 2 after a Filipina is finished with you.


What about the conservative ones? I find it hard to imagine them going crazy.

Well the conservative ones are likely to be devout Catholic and may actually know the Catholic rules on what they can do or more precisely not do until an unprotected penis is inside an unprotected vagina. However in marriage they also have the duty to give to their husband except for fasting and prayer periods. So what you lose in variation you gain in guaranteed access,

The pros will be pros and the nationality or religion will have no impact.
Raja
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:53 pm

Re: Sex with filipinas

Postby Jester » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:46 am



What about the conservative ones? I find it hard to imagine them going crazy.



Well the conservative ones are likely to be devout Catholic and may actually know the Catholic rules on what they can do or more precisely not do until an unprotected penis is inside an unprotected v****a. However in marriage they also have the duty to give to their husband except for fasting and prayer periods. So what you lose in variation you gain in guaranteed access,



You think devout Catholic girls would be reluctant to oral sex within the confines of marriage?

Interesting theory... Makes sense based on belief in procreation as the goal of sex...

But where would those devout Catholic girls GET that specific teaching against oral sex etc? In church? Nope. From mom? Nope.

So where?

Maybe in Catholic high school, I suppose. But does that really occur?

It seems to me that a gal who believes that it is a holy thing to sex her man down good, is then likely to go all out to please him, and herself as well.

If she is trying to pregnant, then yes, she will want sperm in the vagina. But I don't see it as a factor any other time.

I understand your point that extremist Catholic theology SEEMINGLY COULD influence and limit a girl's sexual preferences or "menu", but I can't see how she would KNOW any of that abstruse theory.

I think some Catholics (like myself) might view "protected" sex as clinical and somewhat unappealing. But that still doesnt limit what one can DO in an unprotected manner. In fact to not a few of us, "unprotected" sex feels a lot freer and less uninhibited than the other kind.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Sex with filipinas

Postby MarcosZeitola » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:59 am

Jester wrote:You think devout Catholic girls would be reluctant to oral sex within the confines of marriage?


Trust me... they aren't. Mine is as devout about going down on her knees to pray as she is about going down on her knees for other activities. :wink:

Jester wrote:Interesting theory... Makes sense based on belief in procreation as the goal of sex...


Another myth I can discard; my wife decided it would be best to have a certain gap between children, which means we won't try to have another one until the first is almost two years. She still has her needs, very much so, so in the mean time we do it safely. We still do it, though. The goal is pleasure, not procreation, and we are both equally dedicated to that goal I can assure you.

Jester wrote:But where would those devout Catholic girls GET that specific teaching against oral sex etc? In church? Nope. From mom? Nope.


I've honestly never heard of it. A theory I have is that they have a weird believe in the Philippines that a man who is not circumcized "supot" is somehow less of a man or perhaps dirty. As a lot of foreigners who fly over aren't circumsized, maybe this explains some of their (initial) reluctance. From what I experienced, and heard from others, even the most pious of girls can be just as kinky as anyone else.

Jester wrote:Maybe in Catholic high school, I suppose. But does that really occur?


I don't think it does, I just think sex before marriage in general is discouraged, especially sex before education is finished lest the girl not get pregnant and miss graduation.

Jester wrote:It seems to me that a gal who believes that it is a holy thing to sex her man down good, is then likely to go all out to please him, and herself as well.


And they do exactly that! :mrgreen:

Jester wrote:If she is trying to pregnant, then yes, she will want sperm in the v****a. But I don't see it as a factor any other time.


If she's horny enough, she won't care where the sperm ends up anymore as long as she has her orgasms and you have yours and you are both left sweaty, exhausted and satisfied fully in the end.

Jester wrote:I understand your point that extremist Catholic theology SEEMINGLY COULD influence and limit a girl's sexual preferences or "menu", but I can't see how she would KNOW any of that abstruse theory.


Extremism I have no experience with; my wife and in-laws are not what I would describe as extremists. But their best friend is a priest, they go to church every sunday and they pray at every meal, incorporate God in a lot of the things they do, say and write and are overall pious people. As for sex, the whole mantra is: "Don't get knocked up in your teens, don't get knocked up before you meet the right man, and preferably wait until marriage, and you'll be good".

Jester wrote:I think some Catholics (like myself) might view "protected" sex as clinical and somewhat unappealing. But that still doesnt limit what one can DO in an unprotected manner. In fact to not a few of us, "unprotected" sex feels a lot freer and less uninhibited than the other kind.


I prefer unprotected. It's the main reason for my young fatherhood, aside from personal choice, it was simply bound to happen lol. In closing, let me say this of conservative girls (and I had my share of experience with them outside the Philippines as well!): a girl who is conservative in church and at the dinner table, does not have to be conservative in the bedroom. And remember that the Philippines is a nation that has a tradition of men maintaining affairs with mistresses and sleeping outside the door... women know men have this tendency so they put major effort into keeping them satisfied at home, even when they are busy, even when they have (many) kids, the continue to make their sex life a priority. Because to keep a family whole and intact is perhaps the most important value to a conservative woman, and if sex is what keeps her man around, sex will be on the menu frequently and as freaky as pleases him. All is fair in love and war, and if God didn't want us to go all out He wouldn't have made it feel so damn good! :mrgreen:
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Sex with filipinas

Postby Jester » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:35 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Trust me... they aren't. Mine is as devout about going down on her knees to pray as she is about going down on her knees for other activities. :wink:

....If she's horny enough, she won't care where the sperm ends up anymore as long as she has her or****s and you have yours and you are both left sweaty, exhausted and satisfied fully in the end.



:lol:

How long has it been since you've seen your wife, Marcos?

:lol:
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Sex with filipinas

Postby Jester » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:40 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
But their best friend is a priest, they go to church every sunday and they pray at every meal, incorporate God in a lot of the things they do, say and write and are overall pious people. As for sex, the whole mantra is: "Don't get knocked up in your teens, don't get knocked up before you meet the right man, and preferably wait until marriage, and you'll be good".



Nice.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Sex with filipinas

Postby quito » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:28 pm

I've had about 60 Filipina gfs... I remember my shock at how aggressive they were when I first started meeting them. many times as soon as we were in the room together they would just push me onto the bed. about 1/2 were from the manila area and to me they were the best because they were much more open minded. a lot just enjoyed meeting a fun guy that could pay for dinner and take them to bed. 2 or 3 of the more provincial girls were more shy and didn't want to do bjs. almost every single time i went to a restaurant or bar alone I met someone and a few times I would meet her and her friend so there were occasional 3somes. I always heard that Filipinas were conservative but I was pleasantly surprised to find that many were more than happy to try out stuff like that. I think the times have changed and they are more curious now because of exposure to things like that on the internet. one interesting thing I found was that I met a couple of Filipinas that actually acheived orgasm within about 10 seconds of having sex.. I thought it was amusing as hell but in both cases they were very apologetic. told them they didn't have to apologize for anything.. that never happened when I was with American women. lol. it just was more evidence that these Asian girls really do get seriously turned on by americans. during this time the girls ranged between 18 - 29. most were around 23 and i am in my 50s while I was still dating I did meet also several college grad types with good jobs that just wanted me to get them pregnant. they were not interested in long term relationships and they were not interested in any kind of support, they just wanted a light skin kid. to be honest that kind of turned me off so I generally steered away from those but still did bop a few of them. I do have a 2 yr old kid there in phils with a former love interest... super handsome little devil.. his mom is 1/2 Chinese with very light skin and he looks like a super white kid with black hair and black eyes. my Filipina friends call me a reformed slut as I am married to a beautiful lady from Luzon now. they key there in the Philippines is that almost every girl knows that if they go on a date with an American that sex is expected so if they show up and you are reasonably nice to them you are going to score. many of course are hoping for more than just a couple of dates so there will be disappointment for some. it's a really good feeling to know that you have a lot of options which gives you the opportunity to select the best of the best if you want to settle down as I have. I do have to admit that knowing I have so many options makes it very challenging to remain faithful but so far I have been able to. :)
quito
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:02 pm

Re: Sex with filipinas

Postby ryanx » Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:48 pm

Please please break up your paragraphs. :)
ryanx
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:08 am

Re: Sex with filipinas

Postby Johnny1975 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:59 pm

quito wrote:I've had about 60 Filipina gfs... I remember my shock at how aggressive they were when I first started meeting them. many times as soon as we were in the room together they would just push me onto the bed. about 1/2 were from the manila area and to me they were the best because they were much more open minded. a lot just enjoyed meeting a fun guy that could pay for dinner and take them to bed. 2 or 3 of the more provincial girls were more shy and didn't want to do bjs. almost every single time i went to a restaurant or bar alone I met someone and a few times I would meet her and her friend so there were occasional 3somes. I always heard that Filipinas were conservative but I was pleasantly surprised to find that many were more than happy to try out stuff like that. I think the times have changed and they are more curious now because of exposure to things like that on the internet. one interesting thing I found was that I met a couple of Filipinas that actually acheived or***m within about 10 seconds of having sex.. I thought it was amusing as hell but in both cases they were very apologetic. told them they didn't have to apologize for anything.. that never happened when I was with American women. lol. it just was more evidence that these Asian girls really do get seriously turned on by americans. during this time the girls ranged between 18 - 29. most were around 23 and i am in my 50s while I was still dating I did meet also several college grad types with good jobs that just wanted me to get them pregnant. they were not interested in long term relationships and they were not interested in any kind of support, they just wanted a light skin kid. to be honest that kind of turned me off so I generally steered away from those but still did bop a few of them. I do have a 2 yr old kid there in phils with a former love interest... super handsome little devil.. his mom is 1/2 Chinese with very light skin and he looks like a super white kid with black hair and black eyes. my Filipina friends call me a reformed slut as I am married to a beautiful lady from Luzon now. they key there in the Philippines is that almost every girl knows that if they go on a date with an American that sex is expected so if they show up and you are reasonably nice to them you are going to score. many of course are hoping for more than just a couple of dates so there will be disappointment for some. it's a really good feeling to know that you have a lot of options which gives you the opportunity to select the best of the best if you want to settle down as I have. I do have to admit that knowing I have so many options makes it very challenging to remain faithful but so far I have been able to. :)


I've had about 60 Filipina gfs... I remember my shock at how aggressive they were when I first started meeting them. many times as soon as we were in the room together they would just push me onto the bed. about 1/2 were from the manila area and to me they were the best because they were much more open minded. a lot just enjoyed meeting a fun guy that could pay for dinner and take them to bed.

2 or 3 of the more provincial girls were more shy and didn't want to do bjs. almost every single time i went to a restaurant or bar alone I met someone and a few times I would meet her and her friend so there were occasional 3somes.

I always heard that Filipinas were conservative but I was pleasantly surprised to find that many were more than happy to try out stuff like that. I think the times have changed and they are more curious now because of exposure to things like that on the internet.

one interesting thing I found was that I met a couple of Filipinas that actually acheived or***m within about 10 seconds of having sex.. I thought it was amusing as hell but in both cases they were very apologetic. told them they didn't have to apologize for anything.. that never happened when I was with American women. lol.

it just was more evidence that these Asian girls really do get seriously turned on by americans. during this time the girls ranged between 18 - 29. most were around 23 and i am in my 50s while I was still dating I did meet also several college grad types with good jobs that just wanted me to get them pregnant. they were not interested in long term relationships and they were not interested in any kind of support, they just wanted a light skin kid.

to be honest that kind of turned me off so I generally steered away from those but still did bop a few of them. I do have a 2 yr old kid there in phils with a former love interest... super handsome little devil.. his mom is 1/2 Chinese with very light skin and he looks like a super white kid with black hair and black eyes.

my Filipina friends call me a reformed slut as I am married to a beautiful lady from Luzon now. they key there in the Philippines is that almost every girl knows that if they go on a date with an American that sex is expected so if they show up and you are reasonably nice to them you are going to score. many of course are hoping for more than just a couple of dates so there will be disappointment for some.

it's a really good feeling to know that you have a lot of options which gives you the opportunity to select the best of the best if you want to settle down as I have. I do have to admit that knowing I have so many options makes it very challenging to remain faithful but so far I have been able to. :)




You're welcome. $5 please.

Image

Johnny1975 - Breaking up walls of text since 04/04/2015.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: Sex with filipinas

Postby publicduende » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:12 pm

quito wrote:I've had about 60 Filipina gfs... I remember my shock at how aggressive they were when I first started meeting them. many times as soon as we were in the room together they would just push me onto the bed. about 1/2 were from the manila area and to me they were the best because they were much more open minded. a lot just enjoyed meeting a fun guy that could pay for dinner and take them to bed. 2 or 3 of the more provincial girls were more shy and didn't want to do bjs. almost every single time i went to a restaurant or bar alone I met someone and a few times I would meet her and her friend so there were occasional 3somes. I always heard that Filipinas were conservative but I was pleasantly surprised to find that many were more than happy to try out stuff like that. I think the times have changed and they are more curious now because of exposure to things like that on the internet. one interesting thing I found was that I met a couple of Filipinas that actually acheived or***m within about 10 seconds of having sex.. I thought it was amusing as hell but in both cases they were very apologetic. told them they didn't have to apologize for anything.. that never happened when I was with American women. lol. it just was more evidence that these Asian girls really do get seriously turned on by americans. during this time the girls ranged between 18 - 29. most were around 23 and i am in my 50s while I was still dating I did meet also several college grad types with good jobs that just wanted me to get them pregnant. they were not interested in long term relationships and they were not interested in any kind of support, they just wanted a light skin kid. to be honest that kind of turned me off so I generally steered away from those but still did bop a few of them. I do have a 2 yr old kid there in phils with a former love interest... super handsome little devil.. his mom is 1/2 Chinese with very light skin and he looks like a super white kid with black hair and black eyes. my Filipina friends call me a reformed slut as I am married to a beautiful lady from Luzon now. they key there in the Philippines is that almost every girl knows that if they go on a date with an American that sex is expected so if they show up and you are reasonably nice to them you are going to score. many of course are hoping for more than just a couple of dates so there will be disappointment for some. it's a really good feeling to know that you have a lot of options which gives you the opportunity to select the best of the best if you want to settle down as I have. I do have to admit that knowing I have so many options makes it very challenging to remain faithful but so far I have been able to. :)


100% "bola", as they say over there.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: Sex with filipinas

Postby quito » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:34 am

100% "bola", as they say over there.

this is why I seldom post.. there is always some asshole around that wants to start shit for no reason. thanks for calling me a liar fucktard
quito
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:02 pm

Re: Sex with filipinas

Postby Rock » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:55 am

quito wrote:100% "bola", as they say over there.

this is why I seldom post.. there is always some asshole around that wants to start shit for no reason. thanks for calling me a liar fucktard


quito, I'm sorry you feel that way. Poster volume has been pretty light as of late.

It would be interesting if you would explain how you were able to attract so many attractive Filipinas as per your post. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt on this. But you must admit, it sounds a bit exceptional relative to the bad luck a few of the other western posters here have had when visiting Philippines.

Are you exceptionally youthful looking for your age? Are you just a very good looking guy ala George Clooney, etc.? Are you gifted with a type of game that works very well with SE Asian girls or at least Filipinas?

The reason I ask all this is because if you are just a regular western 50 something and look like that plus have no special compensating factors (I mean exceptional ones), then overwhelming bulk of the type of girls you describe (middle classish, studying at good univ or w/good job, attractive/pretty/classy looking/part Chinese/lighter skinned/etc.) are not gonna consider a guy like that for sex, making babies, dating, or marriage. I don't think I'm wrong on this. Do you disagree?

Could it be that what you like and consider attractive is more or less shunned by local guys (but that doesn't really fit the way you described some of those girls)? Or perhaps you are exceptional in some way. I'm on your side and definitely giving you the benefit of the doubt. Your post could be very inspiring to guys like Jester if you can explain how it happened logically. Philippines is great, perhaps on average one of the least age sensitive countries on the planet as far as dating opportunities for older guys is concerned. And yes, some girls there would love to have a child with mixed western genes, that's for sure. But more generally, even in exceptional environment of the Philippines, I believe there are still limitations.

Don't let the haters put you off. Explain it all in more detail in a way which makes sense and perhaps Jester will get off his duff and finally have some phun in the Philippines lol. Hey it took 4 years for Winston to get to China so there's still hope.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4120
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: Sex with filipinas

Postby Taco » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:19 am

Rock wrote:
quito wrote:100% "bola", as they say over there.

this is why I seldom post.. there is always some asshole around that wants to start shit for no reason. thanks for calling me a liar fucktard


quito, I'm sorry you feel that way. Poster volume has been pretty light as of late.

It would be interesting if you would explain how you were able to attract so many attractive Filipinas as per your post. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt on this.


I believe him.
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests