Instant Payday Network

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Instant Payday Network

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Hi Winston/All,

A buddy of mine pointed me to instant payday network today.

The idea is that you get paid for encouraging people to trial products by large corporates and sometimes small startups. These are the "free trials" that a lot of people give away to try and get customers to retain the product. You can earn USD20 to USD30 dollars per trial. There are also paid trials and things like that.

The good part is that the referral fee is paid by the company selling the product and we all know how the large companies are sexist against men now....so being paid by a large corporate to sell free trials to women sounds like a really good idea to me! LOL!! We can claw back some of that money stolen by women in divorce! LOL! (Yeah, I know, I hate all women.....a woman told me so it must be true..)

The best part for men is that it is FREE....yes...you heard me...100% free if you live in US/Canada/UK. The money flows in only one direction...yours....and you have to work for it.

In other countries you might not be able to get the free trials you need to qualify simply because there are not so many free trials in places like Germany and Australia.

But if you live in US/Canada/UK you can definitely get on board with Instant Payday Network for free and promote the trials to people via ads and emails etc...or even paid clicks. I mean...lots of men want a way to earn money where they do not have to put any money on the table up front. Response from men for iPAS2 has been pretty subdued because USD47 per month is "too much".

Instant Payday Network does not have the same upside as iPAS2...but hey, given that it's free to get into Instant Payday Network you can hardly complain the upside is more limited, right?

Anyway...here is the link. If you want to be able to "sell" trials of corporate products for USD20/30 for each person who takes a free trial? Click on the link and follow through. I have qualified and am testing it out to see how many men want to "buy" a system that is free to sell free trials of corporate products.

We shall see.

http://www.manbook.biz/2015/03/11/insta ... y-network/
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!