Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Plans for 2015-2016?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Plans for 2015-2016?

Postby zacb » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:59 pm

Have any plans for the next year or so? For me I want to go to Colombia, going through Cartagena, Medellin, Bogotá, and maybe Cali. What are your plans?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1510
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:33 am
Location: Michigan







Re: Plans for 2015-2016?

Postby fightforlove » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:17 pm

Aside from going on a serious mission to find a girlfriend...

I'm going to strengthen my Spanish/Castellano conversational skills

I'm going to get better with my Salsa dance skills and build a solid combo

I'm going to clean up my diet a tad, work out whenever possible, and gain 10-15 lbs.

I'm visiting Ireland in May, not sure where I may go next. Depends heavily on how I assess my gf search. If a local search continues to not work out, I may start preparing for a trip to Colombia.

I'm also going to find a better job in 2015. More design-oriented engineering environment and hopefully better health benefits than my current gig.

The rest is details...
fightforlove
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:41 pm
Location: on an adventure between Wisconsin and Jalisco

Re: Plans for 2015-2016?

Postby Jester » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:51 pm

fightforlove wrote:Aside from going on a serious mission to find a girlfriend...

I'm going to strengthen my Spanish/Castellano conversational skills

I'm going to get better with my Salsa dance skills and build a solid combo

I'm going to clean up my diet a tad, work out whenever possible, and gain 10-15 lbs.

I'm visiting Ireland in May, not sure where I may go next. Depends heavily on how I assess my gf search. If a local search continues to not work out, I may start preparing for a trip to Colombia.

I'm also going to find a better job in 2015. More design-oriented engineering environment and hopefully better health benefits than my current gig.

The rest is details...


Quality response there... Specifics in every area.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Plans for 2015-2016?

Postby MarcosZeitola » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:13 pm

This year I will set up a project that will ensure I can generate a stable income in the Philippines to support my wife and our growing family. Then I will make my "great escape" from the cold, expensive West to the far East.

My plans are to work my ass off, and to do what needs to be done to live my dreams. I'll likely post less as a result, and when I get it done I'll update everybody on my Filipino adventures. Life is good and will continue to get better. But there are some hurdles to take, some obstacles to overcome and some challenges to take on. But I will get them done. Those are my plans for the year 2015.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Plans for 2015-2016?

Postby Ghost » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:15 am

I'm working on getting my next teaching job in China, and if I can get back over there I want to give Mandarin one more shot. And have a Chinese girlfriend.

I'd like to visit some new countries this year as well. Already been to one new place...

I'd like to improve my Spanish more. And get published.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Plans for 2015-2016?

Postby xiongmao » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:48 am

Well my short term plan for 2015 got totally ripped up and put in the trash!

But I am now doing my CELTA, and in all honesty it's head and shoulders above any other TEFL qualification so I'm glad I took the chance to enrol on the course. Even if I don't become an English teacher, then a 3 day COMPTIA course on top of a CELTA opens the doors to a lucrative career in IT training.

It was a last minute decision to quit my job and move to Barcelona, but I have no regrets about that. We INFJ's bumble through life but we are geniuses at strategic decision making. Barcelona is a wonderful city and it is telling that 90% of the CELTA students I have met here want to stay here. Also my school is great and we are exceeding the basic CELTA requirements by teaching at 3 levels not the required 2.

I am going to Germany in the Summer. I'll see if I can find a job there, but if not then I will go back home or start my teaching career. I have really enjoyed my time in the classroom, but I have not enjoyed the lesson preparation at home.

Finding out about personality research was a huge eye opener to me and I am working on becoming less INFJ and more ENFP.

Oh well carry on having a great 2015 guys :)
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2540
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London

Re: Plans for 2015-2016?

Postby S_Parc » Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:22 am

I guess this 2015 is the year of planning, perhaps better described as the engagement period. The wedding is going to be in the spring of 2016, somewhere in the Caribbean, as we're not lavish spenders.

As for everything else, Newton's law applies, everything currently in motion, stays in motion, until something changes.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Re: Plans for 2015-2016?

Postby starchild5 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:28 am

Its all ME ME ME .... :lol: :lol:

ohhhh god...have we not learned anything past our 20, 30, 40 + years of existence on earth?

I blame the school structure, our parents, our society for it....All this me doing this year does nothing but make us go around in circle...

Stop being a Kid with silly goals and dreams...Its because they always made you feel empty and told you to do better...eventually, all it will do is make you come back to square one...Get the big picture guys...

For gods sake...We do not have a separate destiny...We all need to work collectively ..for like 10,000 years of individual goals have led us into NOTHING...ZERO....Stop Chasing your Individual Dreams and Lets work Together. :roll: :roll:

Its impossible for us to achieve anything unless we all do it collectively for one Goal..That is freedom of entire human race...

Stop chasing ..mehhh goals...Start thinking bigger...The game is rigged against humanity....This much we should already know with the experiences we had on earth by now....

You are much better than they tell you...Human Goals & Destiny is Same for everyone...

Is there anyone out there...who would want to put humanity first...Chase Humanities Goals and Dreams and become a one collective force...?? Count me in...
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1661
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: Plans for 2015-2016?

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:12 am

starchild5 wrote:Its all ME ME ME .... :lol: :lol:


Man is a selfish creature sometimes, Starchild. Seems to be the default setting. My "me, me, me" isn't just about me... it is my ambition to elevate my entire in-laws from poverty to middle class one day, and I am taking the first steps to ensure that. The intention is to help my own wife and our children first and foremost, but her poorer relatives will also ultimately enjoy the benefits from what we intend to do.

Our success and well-being will ensure the success and well-being of others. On special holidays and occassions, we will not just buy food and drinks for ourselves but we hope to see those from the houses around us equally well-fed and satisfied.

Your whole "lets help humanity" thing is sweet, but we have to be realistic too; we cannot help everyone on this earth. To only help ourselves would be selfish as well. But if we find the right balance, we can each help a lot of people. And help ourselves in the process. I cannot help an entire country, or an entire continent, but I may help a family, a community, a village even.

And sure I want to help "me" too. I want to improve the life of me. Because if me is happy, I find myself capable of a lot more then when I am miserable. It's okay to be a dreamer, and to be optimistic. I am a dreamer, and I am optimistic. But if I don't stay realistic, that will hinder me. It's good to have clear cut goals and make step-by-step plans on how to reach them, one goal at a time. I am not humanity, I cannot steer or guide humanity. I only got myself, and my own actions will determine what will happen to me and a fair share of others. So that's where my focus is on.

starchild5 wrote:Stop being a Kid with silly goals and dreams...Its because they always made you feel empty and told you to do better...eventually, all it will do is make you come back to square one...Get the big picture guys...


There is a saying that goes: "He who does not appreciate the small, is unworthy of the big". If you are unable to find enjoyment and happiness in realizing small goals for yourself and your loved ones, don't even bother to think about the collective force of humanity and solving all the world's problems. It's good to be ambitious, but lets not get carried away. If you can improve the lives of a few, you will already have done more then those who only improved their own lives. And even those who improved only their own, will have done more then those who failed to even do that. ;)
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Plans for 2015-2016?

Postby Jester » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:14 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Its all ME ME ME .... :lol: :lol:


Man is a selfish creature sometimes, Starchild. Seems to be the default setting. My "me, me, me" isn't just about me... it is my ambition to elevate my entire in-laws from poverty to middle class one day, and I am taking the first steps to ensure that. The intention is to help my own wife and our children first and foremost, but her poorer relatives will also ultimately enjoy the benefits from what we intend to do.

Our success and well-being will ensure the success and well-being of others. On special holidays and occassions, we will not just buy food and drinks for ourselves but we hope to see those from the houses around us equally well-fed and satisfied.

Your whole "lets help humanity" thing is sweet, but we have to be realistic too; we cannot help everyone on this earth. To only help ourselves would be selfish as well. But if we find the right balance, we can each help a lot of people. And help ourselves in the process. I cannot help an entire country, or an entire continent, but I may help a family, a community, a village even.

And sure I want to help "me" too. I want to improve the life of me. Because if me is happy, I find myself capable of a lot more then when I am miserable. It's okay to be a dreamer, and to be optimistic. I am a dreamer, and I am optimistic. But if I don't stay realistic, that will hinder me. It's good to have clear cut goals and make step-by-step plans on how to reach them, one goal at a time. I am not humanity, I cannot steer or guide humanity. I only got myself, and my own actions will determine what will happen to me and a fair share of others. So that's where my focus is on.

starchild5 wrote:Stop being a Kid with silly goals and dreams...Its because they always made you feel empty and told you to do better...eventually, all it will do is make you come back to square one...Get the big picture guys...


There is a saying that goes: "He who does not appreciate the small, is unworthy of the big". If you are unable to find enjoyment and happiness in realizing small goals for yourself and your loved ones, don't even bother to think about the collective force of humanity and solving all the world's problems. It's good to be ambitious, but lets not get carried away. If you can improve the lives of a few, you will already have done more then those who only improved their own lives. And even those who improved only their own, will have done more then those who failed to even do that. ;)


Word.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Plans for 2015-2016?

Postby S_Parc » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:10 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Stop being a Kid with silly goals and dreams...Its because they always made you feel empty and told you to do better...eventually, all it will do is make you come back to square one...Get the big picture guys...


There is a saying that goes: "He who does not appreciate the small, is unworthy of the big". If you are unable to find enjoyment and happiness in realizing small goals for yourself and your loved ones, don't even bother to think about the collective force of humanity and solving all the world's problems. It's good to be ambitious, but lets not get carried away. If you can improve the lives of a few, you will already have done more then those who only improved their own lives. And even those who improved only their own, will have done more then those who failed to even do that. ;)


Hey Marcos, looks like for the first time, we'd completely converged upon an idea. Talking about saving humanity, without engaging hefty resources like the Gates Foundation, etc, ends up becoming exactly that, a bunch of talk.

And yes, it's the small stuff which also count in life, because that's what's in one's direct experience.

This February, we had 7 feet of snow, a monthly record. Instead of acting like a majority of ppl, complaining about the Alaskan conditions, we had a blast helping others remove their snow, building snowmen, and Mel even had time to carve and showcase an amazing snow sculpture of a Basilica.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Re: Plans for 2015-2016?

Postby starchild5 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:27 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Its all ME ME ME .... :lol: :lol:


Man is a selfish creature sometimes, Starchild. Seems to be the default setting. My "me, me, me" isn't just about me... it is my ambition to elevate my entire in-laws from poverty to middle class one day, and I am taking the first steps to ensure that. The intention is to help my own wife and our children first and foremost, but her poorer relatives will also ultimately enjoy the benefits from what we intend to do.

Our success and well-being will ensure the success and well-being of others. On special holidays and occassions, we will not just buy food and drinks for ourselves but we hope to see those from the houses around us equally well-fed and satisfied.

Your whole "lets help humanity" thing is sweet, but we have to be realistic too; we cannot help everyone on this earth. To only help ourselves would be selfish as well. But if we find the right balance, we can each help a lot of people. And help ourselves in the process. I cannot help an entire country, or an entire continent, but I may help a family, a community, a village even.

And sure I want to help "me" too. I want to improve the life of me. Because if me is happy, I find myself capable of a lot more then when I am miserable. It's okay to be a dreamer, and to be optimistic. I am a dreamer, and I am optimistic. But if I don't stay realistic, that will hinder me. It's good to have clear cut goals and make step-by-step plans on how to reach them, one goal at a time. I am not humanity, I cannot steer or guide humanity. I only got myself, and my own actions will determine what will happen to me and a fair share of others. So that's where my focus is on.

starchild5 wrote:Stop being a Kid with silly goals and dreams...Its because they always made you feel empty and told you to do better...eventually, all it will do is make you come back to square one...Get the big picture guys...


There is a saying that goes: "He who does not appreciate the small, is unworthy of the big". If you are unable to find enjoyment and happiness in realizing small goals for yourself and your loved ones, don't even bother to think about the collective force of humanity and solving all the world's problems. It's good to be ambitious, but lets not get carried away. If you can improve the lives of a few, you will already have done more then those who only improved their own lives. And even those who improved only their own, will have done more then those who failed to even do that. ;)


I understand that completely...I have been in myself...

The problem is one of Assurance, guarantee...Can you promise yourself and to your family that all the goals you set for yourself and your loved once will be fulfilled? all we can do is Try...

Why are some of the goals with all good intention we have for our-self not get fulfilled..Is it lack of effort or something else?

I found the reason for all our goals not completing is because of state of entire human race...Our individual goals are intrinsically linked to each other....

I believe, if human beings are free and not controlled by external forces...All our goals will be done...100% guaranteed.

Your goals are great...I want to see each and everyone of it fulfilled...now imagine..everyone's goals getting completed...We will be a new civilization itself...No one sets a bad goal for himself or want bad to others...We all have positive goals...

lets just say that my goal is to defeat this control over humanity that hinders the goal completion of human beings :) :lol: :lol:
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1661
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: Plans for 2015-2016?

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:05 pm

People don't really care if you complete your goals or not, especially if they are miserable.

Goals completed from 2014 -

Re-apply for GR - Done (till July 2015)

Repair Credit:

Six Month Goals -

Apply for two credit cards = Done

Increase baseline income = Done

Buy a car? That wasn't in the plan but I needed reliable transportation to do the work I was assigned too, enter -

Image

Zero Down, though I got hammered on the interest rate. That has added re-financing to the list of six month goals which is fine because most banks and credit unions want to see six months of on-time payments.

I am working 35-40 hours per pay period (bi-weekly). I also applied and was approved for Lyft and Uber, but I have decided to put that on the back burner for the moment.

Right now, the pay periods haven't been consistent enough to generate an accurate picture of earning potential.

That said the month of March 2015 looks like this (Net Pay) -

GR - $221
Merchandising Company #1 - $120.57
Merchandising Company #2 - $ 579.52
Merchandising Company #3 - $ 500*

* Mileage hasn't been calculated, plus one day of wages/hours is currently unaccounted for. Pay period ended on Saturday (3/21), so it should be updated soon.

Cash On Hand: $30 (Paper Money, Coins)
Current Checking Account Balance: $433.16
Current Savings Account Balance: $68.40
Current Donation Debt Card Balance: $94.41

My Credit Score is starting to rebound from the car buying search, it dropped to 590, it's now back to 640.

I will loose GR in either June or July 2015, so Merchandising will have to become more consistent. It should now that I got scheduling under control

I should clear $2,000 net from April till at least July.

My expenses are still fairly low and will improve with a refi of the car. I will try to save $1,000 a month starting in April.

You have to start with small goals, it makes no sense to set goals so large that you can't even imagine achieving it. The first thousand will go towards my emergency fund. The next thousand will go into a money market account; that hasn't been sorted out yet. Latin American banks are giving you way more interest to hold your money but have no FDIC if something goes wrong.

To do Brazil properly will cost $4-5K. That's 60 days or so of doing exactly what I want, on every level. That is 2015's end goal, to be on a plane to Brazil in Late Sept, Early Oct.

I will be re-focusing on DJ'ing the closer we get to graduation season, which will also run into the bulk of wedding season. Since my weekends are open, I will be able to do DJ gigs for increased income.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Plans for 2015-2016?

Postby Jester » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:21 pm

djfourmoney wrote:People don't really care if you complete your goals or not, especially if they are miserable.

Goals completed from 2014 -

Re-apply for GR - Done (till July 2015)

Repair Credit:

Six Month Goals -

Apply for two credit cards = Done

Increase baseline income = Done

Buy a car? That wasn't in the plan but I needed reliable transportation to do the work I was assigned too, enter -

Image

Zero Down, though I got hammered on the interest rate. That has added re-financing to the list of six month goals which is fine because most banks and credit unions want to see six months of on-time payments.

I am working 35-40 hours per pay period (bi-weekly). I also applied and was approved for Lyft and Uber, but I have decided to put that on the back burner for the moment.

Right now, the pay periods haven't been consistent enough to generate an accurate picture of earning potential.

That said the month of March 2015 looks like this (Net Pay) -

GR - $221
Merchandising Company #1 - $120.57
Merchandising Company #2 - $ 579.52
Merchandising Company #3 - $ 500*

* Mileage hasn't been calculated, plus one day of wages/hours is currently unaccounted for. Pay period ended on Saturday (3/21), so it should be updated soon.

Cash On Hand: $30 (Paper Money, Coins)
Current Checking Account Balance: $433.16
Current Savings Account Balance: $68.40
Current Donation Debt Card Balance: $94.41

My Credit Score is starting to rebound from the car buying search, it dropped to 590, it's now back to 640.

I will loose GR in either June or July 2015, so Merchandising will have to become more consistent. It should now that I got scheduling under control

I should clear $2,000 net from April till at least July.

My expenses are still fairly low and will improve with a refi of the car. I will try to save $1,000 a month starting in April.

You have to start with small goals, it makes no sense to set goals so large that you can't even imagine achieving it. The first thousand will go towards my emergency fund. The next thousand will go into a money market account; that hasn't been sorted out yet. Latin American banks are giving you way more interest to hold your money but have no FDIC if something goes wrong.

To do Brazil properly will cost $4-5K. That's 60 days or so of doing exactly what I want, on every level. That is 2015's end goal, to be on a plane to Brazil in Late Sept, Early Oct.

I will be re-focusing on DJ'ing the closer we get to graduation season, which will also run into the bulk of wedding season. Since my weekends are open, I will be able to do DJ gigs for increased income.


+1 for clarity
+1 for feedback on past plans
+1 for sheer balls, as always
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Plans for 2015-2016?

Postby Jester » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:25 pm

starchild5 wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Its all ME ME ME .... :lol: :lol:


Man is a selfish creature sometimes, Starchild. Seems to be the default setting. My "me, me, me" isn't just about me... it is my ambition to elevate my entire in-laws from poverty to middle class one day, and I am taking the first steps to ensure that. The intention is to help my own wife and our children first and foremost, but her poorer relatives will also ultimately enjoy the benefits from what we intend to do.

Our success and well-being will ensure the success and well-being of others. On special holidays and occassions, we will not just buy food and drinks for ourselves but we hope to see those from the houses around us equally well-fed and satisfied.

Your whole "lets help humanity" thing is sweet, but we have to be realistic too; we cannot help everyone on this earth. To only help ourselves would be selfish as well. But if we find the right balance, we can each help a lot of people. And help ourselves in the process. I cannot help an entire country, or an entire continent, but I may help a family, a community, a village even.

And sure I want to help "me" too. I want to improve the life of me. Because if me is happy, I find myself capable of a lot more then when I am miserable. It's okay to be a dreamer, and to be optimistic. I am a dreamer, and I am optimistic. But if I don't stay realistic, that will hinder me. It's good to have clear cut goals and make step-by-step plans on how to reach them, one goal at a time. I am not humanity, I cannot steer or guide humanity. I only got myself, and my own actions will determine what will happen to me and a fair share of others. So that's where my focus is on.

starchild5 wrote:Stop being a Kid with silly goals and dreams...Its because they always made you feel empty and told you to do better...eventually, all it will do is make you come back to square one...Get the big picture guys...


There is a saying that goes: "He who does not appreciate the small, is unworthy of the big". If you are unable to find enjoyment and happiness in realizing small goals for yourself and your loved ones, don't even bother to think about the collective force of humanity and solving all the world's problems. It's good to be ambitious, but lets not get carried away. If you can improve the lives of a few, you will already have done more then those who only improved their own lives. And even those who improved only their own, will have done more then those who failed to even do that. ;)


I understand that completely...I have been in myself...

The problem is one of Assurance, guarantee...Can you promise yourself and to your family that all the goals you set for yourself and your loved once will be fulfilled? all we can do is Try...

Why are some of the goals with all good intention we have for our-self not get fulfilled..Is it lack of effort or something else?

I found the reason for all our goals not completing is because of state of entire human race...Our individual goals are intrinsically linked to each other....

I believe, if human beings are free and not controlled by external forces...All our goals will be done...100% guaranteed.

Your goals are great...I want to see each and everyone of it fulfilled...now imagine..everyone's goals getting completed...We will be a new civilization itself...No one sets a bad goal for himself or want bad to others...We all have positive goals...

lets just say that my goal is to defeat this control over humanity that hinders the goal completion of human beings :) :lol: :lol:


MY CHALLENGE TO STARCHILD FOR 2015:

Turn off the internet, completely. Disconnect it. Cut it off. Get the modem or whatever out of your house. Cut off the contract to the phone company or cable company that provides it.

Then see what the Universe brings you.

You can carry your laptop to the library or a coffee shop once a week to stay in touch with family and friends (including us here!).

But live without connectivity for the balance of calendar year 2015.

See what happens.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 5 guests